+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to everyone who got Nominations, and wish everyone to get AOR and Nominations as soon as possible.

:D

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Fatima007 said:
Yippee! I got nominated yesterday!

Timeline is as follows:
28 Oct 2015 ...submitted application
06 June 2016....pre-AOR
06 Dec 2016....AOR
13 Dec 2016...ADR (to provide reference letter from current employer and adaptability questions )
06 Jan 2017 ....NOMINATION! !! ;D

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way and all tje best to everyone waiting for an update.

God bless!
Congo fatima. See I told you, you'll hear the good news soon.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ritawallu said:
Congo fatima. See I told you, you'll hear the good news soon.
Oh yes you did! Thanks for your help.

God bless

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
SDKD said:
Congrats Fatima!!! :D :D :D

All the best for your future process...

SDKD
Thanks SDKD. God bless

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
drajpoot said:
Hello Luder /Fatima and all member Specially silent readers:

First of thanks Luder for your words and this honor. I read all your experience and I can understand everything very well.
Why I understand everything because everyone has their own bad experience and tough time in this all journey to Canada and Trust me I have faced all those bad experience which you guys face individually So you can imagine how tough was my journey.
Someone conclude about me that may be everything go smooth in my process that is why I do not know anything, I did not answer cause I have no idea how long would be my answer. But here I can explain something with a very simple example if you have visit some place you know the way how to reach there and many times in our life it happens people ask the way or route and sometime we say Yes we have been there by this way go in this direction and some says no I never been there by this route but I know another route etc... So conclusion is You can only tell the way if you have been there, otherwise never.

Its a fact and everyone knows Journey of Immigration is like there are thousand roads in front of you and one road out of thousand will reach your dream country. and Problem is we do not know which road is that. Some people get in one attempt the correct road by luck , some chose wrong first face many bad experience and then get the right one , some get the right one after going in 2-3 wrong road AND unfortunately in my journey I went through all wrong roads and at the end the one which was left was the correct road. Conclusion is I have been through almost everything same like you guys are facing in your application individually, I can say 90% problems in this forum I personally faced.

So that is why when I saw someone in wrong road I understand better cause I was there too and I do not want anyone to waste their time to walk on wrong road and I try to help them to get the shortest route to get on the right track.

I did not take that decision because of any misunderstanding or because of anyone's post, I have a lot experience of life and what people thinks. I am not a person who change or take decision according to what other thinks about me, I was not here that people find me, I was here to find someone who is in need and no guidance so that I can do something.

I still read the post like most of the silent readers do. I still believe this forum has majority of silent readers.
I will always reply if anyone will message me cause I want everyone who apply in NSNP get nomination and I want all you guys in Nova Scotia , does not matter we ever meet or not, Its more than enough pleasure for me that I was with you in your dream journey.

I appreciate all love, respect honor which I get from this forum. And Never hesitate to write me if you have any question.I will try my level best to answer you like always.
Just remember my signature line it will help you always to make your relations stronger.

Once again thank you everyone keep helping each other and keep writing till everyone get nominated.....

Best regards
D
This is the right decision D! We all want you here. You are the one who says this forum thread is like one family. Isn't it our duty to stay as one?

Please don't go anywhere. Some newcomers may say something out of their ignorance. Let them take their time to understand us better.

Keep in touch,

Best wishes,

Luder

prsdrddy

Sep 10, 2015
Hello all ,I got mail regarding adaptability from Nova Scotia on 06/01/2017 and replied also...
My time line
App.reached-04/11/2015
AOR-06/12/2016
Add info.:06/01/2017

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Moh Mor said:
Finally I got nomination
Wow Congrats Moh Mor :D :D :D....All the best for your future process :) :) ....

SDKD

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Congratulations Moh Mor, Fatima007 and Marwaku on our Nominations!!!So happy for all of you!

After replying to their AOR requirements on 21/12/2016 I haven't heard anything from them yet. Praying very hard for a successful Nomination.
I wish all my fellow colleagues who are in queue for a speedy and positive response as well. May we all be successful in our quest! SDKD I really appreciate all the positive vibes you have been sending to aspiring applicants - Thumbs up to you

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
pakimom said:
Congratulations Moh Mor, Fatima007 and Marwaku on our Nominations!!!So happy for all of you!

After replying to their AOR requirements on 21/12/2016 I haven't heard anything from them yet. Praying very hard for a successful Nomination.
I wish all my fellow colleagues who are in queue for a speedy and positive response as well. May we all be successful in our quest! SDKD I really appreciate all the positive vibes you have been sending to aspiring applicants - Thumbs up to you
Thanks a lot...Actually I am not praying for myself but for all of us...God bless all of us... :) :) :)

Feels happy in seeing your nomination and moreover waiting for my AOR :D...

SDKD

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thanks once again SDKD! Also I just saw my typo in my earlier message to Moh Mor , Fatima & Marwaku- I meant 'your' instead of 'our' :-[

I am still waiting for any response from them - Praying for a Nomination.

I know you, Cian and others are stull waiting for AORs - I pray that this week everyone gets their emails.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
pakimom said:
Thanks once again SDKD! Also I just saw my typo in my earlier message to Moh Mor , Fatima & Marwaku- I meant 'your' instead of 'our' :-[

I am still waiting for any response from them - Praying for a Nomination.

I know you, Cian and others are stull waiting for AORs - I pray that this week everyone gets their emails.
Yup and thanks :) :) :)

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Sapsan said:
Hi chaps,

Received an email couple of days ago from NS asking for additional information (new reference letters), and appears that they require precise match with NOC 2011, and referring me to their guide -

Documentation to show experience match with NOC 2011

In your application to NSOI you will need to demonstrate that you:
 performed the actions described in the lead statements for the occupation as set out in the
occupational description of the NOC 2011, and
 performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the
occupation as set out in the occupational description of NOC 2011

Since wolrdwide there is no standard of job reference letters and obviously all different, however logically can be matched to NOC (not word to word). Must be assessed by for instance IT professional to see similarity.

Those who passed this stage please, could you please advise if reference letter should copy-paste from NOC ?

I've red other topics here, where some people got refused on ITA stage due exact match of reference letters with NOC. So where are the limits ? :)

Thank you
Haya,

Could you be so kind to help with job reference issue please.

I'm also Nov 2015 intake, now working out my way to nomination.

Cheers