+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
CommEngineer1984 said:
Hello everyone and happy new year.
Does anyone know when the nova scotia demand express entry category will open for applications this year. If not do you have an idea which months was it open in 2016. Thank you

I dont think it was open any time 2016 it was open in 2015 but I am not sure please correct me if I am wrong.

Same here I am waiting for NS reopen and very hopefull they will open this year.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi SDKD,

Seems NSNP people have gone to cryosleep. Making me nervous. And it seems like you are getting restless too. Haha...
Yup you said it :D.....Everyday checking my mails and forum inorder to know whether anyone received AOR :(....

This week over and feels so sad...again expecting for next week.

SDKD

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Luder said:
Dear D,

My heart missed a beat after reading that you've planned to leave this forum! Oh Oh, good people shouldn't take bad decisions, after all. We want you back. I want you back. THE SHOW IS NOT GOING; DON'T YOU SEE THAT?

Okay D and folks,

I will share a very sensitive information here.

DISCLAIMER: This is not to offend any Immigration agencies. I am only sharing my experience. CanadaVisa.com is an immigration agency by itself. After reading this please don't conclude all agencies are bad. Bad apples are everywhere.

Here is the story! I planned of moving to Canada roughly 6 years ago. In 2011 I paid some money(about a quarter grand!) to an Indian agency. He said he will have to check my eligibility so I have to make that initial payment. Not knowing about anything I paid and he said I will have to take IELTS to be eligible! He also sent thru mail the eligibility form (checklist kind of document) clearly stating IELTS is necessary to send a successful application to CIC. Should I've checked in CIC website, the document is free to download and checklist isn't a rocket scientist equation to work with; all it takes is about five minutes to know whether or not we qualify to apply!! I started gathering information myself after learning this lesson, only to fall into another big trap; read to know more.,

By the time IELTS got ready CIC introduced a cap reaching system. Since I was living in Middle east and agency is in India, by the time I took to prepare documents and sent to the agency, the cap is getting filled up every time. I think we'll have to wait another 4 or 5 months for the next batch. Believe me all the work is done by me; agency tells what to do! Again, should I've looked into CIC website I would've understood better and quicker!! All of a sudden CIC stopped taking people with my profession and degree. Then I lost interest too. Three years passed.

Then I brought the plans back when talks were going on that CIC is coming up with a new system called express entry. Although I knew a good deal of information about CIC, this time I went to a local agency. I thought even if I know a lot of things about immigration, approaching the agency is an absolute necessity because they provide you the encouragement, push, and focus! boy! I was so wrong!! They provide a secret siphoning hole on your wallet!! But I didn't know then! Very bad decision, I paid all that they asked for even before CIC opened to take apps. 1.5K usd, would you believe that!? Before CIC could open they forced me to join their IELTS coaching classes. Guess what - IELTS coaching given by a person who's of Asian origin (not qualified) who cannot speak English properly at all. He treats IELTS like Math classes. He would use previous IELTS questions and have his students do drills and practice. I only checked who's taking classes, I decided I am not going to join. They were angry at me for making a good judgement! When CIC opened with EE system, I booked for IELTS myself (without any third party coaching classes) I managed to get good scores. But it took about three months from the time CIC opened EE system. I then went to the agency with ILETS, credential assessment and every other documents ready, they told me my application is expired and I will have to pay full amount to open a new contract with them. 1.5K USD again!! I asked them why; they said I wasted three to four months and their representatives could've used that time to prepare application to a candidate who was ready at that time!! I said I had to take IELTS; they said if I've gone to IELTS thru their IELTS teacher it would've been faster.

I think I should be too dumb to believe this pyramid scheme guys anymore. I asked for refund. They only gave 35%. Hocuspocus mob has everything printed in their contracts!!

Why am I saying all this!?

Oh, after being scammed, the only person who gave his time and unbiased guidance and shared his invaluable immigration knowledge completely free of charge was DRAJPOOT. WHERE IS HE NOW?

For people who feel D has offended you, I want to tell you something. In the past D has given a lot a suggestions to me whenever I had questions. Not all the suggestions were fully sound and fitting for my situations. D is not here to reflect a perfect law of balance. He is here to share his opinions. If you feel he is unfriendly, please ask him nicely. Do you think he could've posted these many posts and people always look for his guidance if he is unfriendly, misleading and an ill-treating person??

I hope Drajpoot reads this post and request him - please consider coming back. Everybody needs you.

If i've offended anyone here I am sorry. I thought of sharing my ideas, so this long message.

Best,

Luder
Hello Luder /Fatima and all member Specially silent readers:

First of thanks Luder for your words and this honor. I read all your experience and I can understand everything very well.
Why I understand everything because everyone has their own bad experience and tough time in this all journey to Canada and Trust me I have faced all those bad experience which you guys face individually So you can imagine how tough was my journey.
Someone conclude about me that may be everything go smooth in my process that is why I do not know anything, I did not answer cause I have no idea how long would be my answer. But here I can explain something with a very simple example if you have visit some place you know the way how to reach there and many times in our life it happens people ask the way or route and sometime we say Yes we have been there by this way go in this direction and some says no I never been there by this route but I know another route etc... So conclusion is You can only tell the way if you have been there, otherwise never.

Its a fact and everyone knows Journey of Immigration is like there are thousand roads in front of you and one road out of thousand will reach your dream country. and Problem is we do not know which road is that. Some people get in one attempt the correct road by luck , some chose wrong first face many bad experience and then get the right one , some get the right one after going in 2-3 wrong road AND unfortunately in my journey I went through all wrong roads and at the end the one which was left was the correct road. Conclusion is I have been through almost everything same like you guys are facing in your application individually, I can say 90% problems in this forum I personally faced.

So that is why when I saw someone in wrong road I understand better cause I was there too and I do not want anyone to waste their time to walk on wrong road and I try to help them to get the shortest route to get on the right track.

I did not take that decision because of any misunderstanding or because of anyone's post, I have a lot experience of life and what people thinks. I am not a person who change or take decision according to what other thinks about me, I was not here that people find me, I was here to find someone who is in need and no guidance so that I can do something.

I still read the post like most of the silent readers do. I still believe this forum has majority of silent readers.
I will always reply if anyone will message me cause I want everyone who apply in NSNP get nomination and I want all you guys in Nova Scotia , does not matter we ever meet or not, Its more than enough pleasure for me that I was with you in your dream journey.

I appreciate all love, respect honor which I get from this forum. And Never hesitate to write me if you have any question.I will try my level best to answer you like always.
Just remember my signature line it will help you always to make your relations stronger.

Once again thank you everyone keep helping each other and keep writing till everyone get nominated.....

Best regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
CommEngineer1984 said:
Hello everyone and happy new year.
Does anyone know when the nova scotia demand express entry category will open for applications this year. If not do you have an idea which months was it open in 2016. Thank you
What Roshnee said is right...they didnt open on 2016. Right now they are processing 2015 applicants.

Moreover applications from 13 Nov,2015 to Dec 2015 are pending ???. I am not sure may be mid of 2017 they will open.

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
araju said:
Received nomination today.

Application reached: 22 OCT 2015
AOR: 1 DEC 2016
ADR: 9 Dec 2016
Nomination: 6 Jan 2017
Congrats man and all d best!!!

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
pranavravi said:
I received ADR today.
1. Why choose Halifax, Nova Scotia
2. Reference letter

Application reached: 26 OCT 2015
AOR: 2 DEC 2016
ADR: 6 Jan 2017
ADR sent: 6 Jan 2017

Oh after 1 month you received ADR??
Dont worry...You will get your nomination soon... :D :D

All the best!!!

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Hello Luder /Fatima and all member Specially silent readers:

First of thanks Luder for your words and this honor. I read all your experience and I can understand everything very well.
Why I understand everything because everyone has their own bad experience and tough time in this all journey to Canada and Trust me I have faced all those bad experience which you guys face individually So you can imagine how tough was my journey.
Someone conclude about me that may be everything go smooth in my process that is why I do not know anything, I did not answer cause I have no idea how long would be my answer. But here I can explain something with a very simple example if you have visit some place you know the way how to reach there and many times in our life it happens people ask the way or route and sometime we say Yes we have been there by this way go in this direction and some says no I never been there by this route but I know another route etc... So conclusion is You can only tell the way if you have been there, otherwise never.

Its a fact and everyone knows Journey of Immigration is like there are thousand roads in front of you and one road out of thousand will reach your dream country. and Problem is we do not know which road is that. Some people get in one attempt the correct road by luck , some chose wrong first face many bad experience and then get the right one , some get the right one after going in 2-3 wrong road AND unfortunately in my journey I went through all wrong roads and at the end the one which was left was the correct road. Conclusion is I have been through almost everything same like you guys are facing in your application individually, I can say 90% problems in this forum I personally faced.

So that is why when I saw someone in wrong road I understand better cause I was there too and I do not want anyone to waste their time to walk on wrong road and I try to help them to get the shortest route to get on the right track.

I did not take that decision because of any misunderstanding or because of anyone's post, I have a lot experience of life and what people thinks. I am not a person who change or take decision according to what other thinks about me, I was not here that people find me, I was here to find someone who is in need and no guidance so that I can do something.

I still read the post like most of the silent readers do. I still believe this forum has majority of silent readers.
I will always reply if anyone will message me cause I want everyone who apply in NSNP get nomination and I want all you guys in Nova Scotia , does not matter we ever meet or not, Its more than enough pleasure for me that I was with you in your dream journey.

I appreciate all love, respect honor which I get from this forum. And Never hesitate to write me if you have any question.I will try my level best to answer you like always.
Just remember my signature line it will help you always to make your relations stronger.

Best regards
D
Thanks a lot Drajpoot....thanks....

I thought you forget us completely...Your words are enough for our motivation...

No more words to say....again Thankyou :)

SDKD

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Dear friends
I got nomination!!!
I am 6.11 applicant
AOR- 15.12
Nominated directly- 6.1
Thank you for you help and support through this period

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
marwaku said:
Dear friends
I got nomination!!!
I am 6.11 applicant
AOR- 15.12
Nominated directly- 6.1
Congrats Marwaku...

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
marwaku said:
Dear friends
I got nomination!!!
I am 6.11 applicant
AOR- 15.12
Nominated directly- 6.1
Congrats Marwaku! Please do share your Nomination Certificate Number once you receive it. Thanks

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
marwaku said:
Dear friends
I got nomination!!!
I am 6.11 applicant
AOR- 15.12
Nominated directly- 6.1
Congrats Marwaku :D :D :D....All the best for your future process.

SDKD

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Yippee! I got nominated yesterday!

Timeline is as follows:
28 Oct 2015 ...submitted application
06 June 2016....pre-AOR
06 Dec 2016....AOR
13 Dec 2016...ADR (to provide reference letter from current employer and adaptability questions )
06 Jan 2017 ....NOMINATION! !! ;D

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way and all tje best to everyone waiting for an update.

God bless!

araju

Nov 3, 2016
Congratulations to everyone for the Nominations received and thank you for the support. And wish everyone who are yet to receive AOR and Nominations

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi chaps,

Received an email couple of days ago from NS asking for additional information (new reference letters), and appears that they require precise match with NOC 2011, and referring me to their guide -

Documentation to show experience match with NOC 2011

In your application to NSOI you will need to demonstrate that you:
 performed the actions described in the lead statements for the occupation as set out in the
occupational description of the NOC 2011, and
 performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the
occupation as set out in the occupational description of NOC 2011

Since wolrdwide there is no standard of job reference letters and obviously all different, however logically can be matched to NOC (not word to word). Must be assessed by for instance IT professional to see similarity.

Those who passed this stage please, could you please advise if reference letter should copy-paste from NOC ?

I've red other topics here, where some people got refused on ITA stage due exact match of reference letters with NOC. So where are the limits ? :)

Thank you

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Fatima007 said:
Yippee! I got nominated yesterday!

Timeline is as follows:
28 Oct 2015 ...submitted application
06 June 2016....pre-AOR
06 Dec 2016....AOR
13 Dec 2016...ADR (to provide reference letter from current employer and adaptability questions )
06 Jan 2017 ....NOMINATION! !! ;D

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way and all tje best to everyone waiting for an update.

God bless!
Congrats Fatima!!! :D :D :D

All the best for your future process...

SDKD