23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
mrehanraza said:
Suggestions Required ,
Dear Members,
After getting AOR, they sent me email in which they required further documents which i am in the process to complete but additionally they ask me following.

Adaptability/Intention to Settle

In your own words provide answers to the following
What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home?
What research have you done about Nova Scotia?
What research have you done about job opportunities in Nova Scotia?
Do you have any friends or family in Nova Scotia?
Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia?
Provide any further evidence or argument for your intention to settle in Nova Scotia

Please guide me accordingly, what should i do to convince visa officer about my intention to settle in nova scotia.

Regards.
Hi,

Did you have any relative settled in other province in Canada except from Nova Scotia or have you ever applied to Canada before express entry?

Well the reason might be one of the above that you have been questioned for. For the same, none other than you yourself could answer them better as the questions asked are for settlement plan you might have made to reside in Nova Scotia. If not than search through the questions on Internet about the weather, jobs, and something which make you stand and stay in Nova Scotia rather in comparison to other provinces in Canada.

What is your NOC code? The job opportunities questions they asked you might be because of the NOC code you are applying for. In some codes they demand special professional degree or certificate or say license etc. For which you need to surf the net and search the answers what you can do in the same profession to settle yourself.

Regards,
Ritz.

mrehanraza

Jun 10, 2016
ritawallu said:
Hi,

Did you have any relative settled in other province in Canada except from Nova Scotia or have you ever applied to Canada before express entry?

Well the reason might be one of the above that you have been questioned for. For the same, none other than you yourself could answer them better as the questions asked are for settlement plan you might have made to reside in Nova Scotia. If not than search through the questions on Internet about the weather, jobs, and something which make you stand and stay in Nova Scotia rather in comparison to other provinces in Canada.

What is your NOC code? The job opportunities questions they asked you might be because of the NOC code you are applying for. In some codes they demand special professional degree or certificate or say license etc. For which you need to surf the net and search the answers what you can do in the same profession to settle yourself.

Regards,
Ritz.
Hi Ritz,
Thanx for your suggestions, and yes my friend do live in Canada but not in Nova Scotia province, and i think it will never make any difference and my NOC code is 2281/2282 and i have qualification according to it as i already have assessment report, but lets see and if you have some more suggestions then feel free to mention them.
Regards,
Rehan

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi guys,

Did anyone from 13th nov reaching date received AOR?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hello Friends,

Wishing All of You and Your Family a "Happy New Year 2017"!!! :) :) :)

Hoping this Year will bring all of us a wonderful thing and our dream come true.......

:D :D :D

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi guys,

Did anyone from 13th nov reaching date received AOR?
Dont worry Cian You will get it...I think today its holiday in Canada.

All the best ....dont worry....

SDKD

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Moh Mor said:
Me too
Got AOR 6 Dec, after that nothing
I sent my paper based application on 6 September 2015, got AOR in June 2016, then in November 2016 I was contacted by Nominee Officer requesting more information/documents and NOC duties mapping to reference letters. The process was really fast in November but took 14 months to get my nomination.

Wish you all the best!

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Dont worry Cian You will get it...I think today its holiday in Canada.

All the best ....dont worry....

SDKD
Hi SDKD,.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Happy new year to you as well.

prsdrddy

Sep 10, 2015
Ferasz said:
I sent my paper based application on 6 September 2015, got AOR in June 2016, then in November 2016 I was contacted by Nominee Officer requesting more information/documents and NOC duties mapping to reference letters. The process was really fast in November but took 14 months to get my nomination.

Wish you all the best!
[/quote
Is it AOR or pre-aor on June 6th

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear ALL,

Any new AOR Received . Latest Application Date .

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
SDKD said:
Hello Friends,

Wishing All of You and Your Family a "Happy New Year 2017"!!! :) :) :)

Hoping this Year will bring all of us a wonderful thing and our dream come true.......

:D :D :D

SDKD
Happy new year to you too!

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
drajpoot said:
GOOD BYE FORUM

Sorry to all for whom I could do something!!!

I never want to feel guilt and listen people around me saying "Why I tried to help people cause you will get disrespect only"

Wish you good luck all.

regards
D
Dear D,

My heart missed a beat after reading that you've planned to leave this forum! Oh Oh, good people shouldn't take bad decisions, after all. We want you back. I want you back. THE SHOW IS NOT GOING; DON'T YOU SEE THAT?

Okay D and folks,

I will share a very sensitive information here.

DISCLAIMER: This is not to offend any Immigration agencies. I am only sharing my experience. CanadaVisa.com is an immigration agency by itself. After reading this please don't conclude all agencies are bad. Bad apples are everywhere.

Here is the story! I planned of moving to Canada roughly 6 years ago. In 2011 I paid some money(about a quarter grand!) to an Indian agency. He said he will have to check my eligibility so I have to make that initial payment. Not knowing about anything I paid and he said I will have to take IELTS to be eligible! He also sent thru mail the eligibility form (checklist kind of document) clearly stating IELTS is necessary to send a successful application to CIC. Should I've checked in CIC website, the document is free to download and checklist isn't a rocket scientist equation to work with; all it takes is about five minutes to know whether or not we qualify to apply!! I started gathering information myself after learning this lesson, only to fall into another big trap; read to know more.,

By the time IELTS got ready CIC introduced a cap reaching system. Since I was living in Middle east and agency is in India, by the time I took to prepare documents and sent to the agency, the cap is getting filled up every time. I think we'll have to wait another 4 or 5 months for the next batch. Believe me all the work is done by me; agency tells what to do! Again, should I've looked into CIC website I would've understood better and quicker!! All of a sudden CIC stopped taking people with my profession and degree. Then I lost interest too. Three years passed.

Then I brought the plans back when talks were going on that CIC is coming up with a new system called express entry. Although I knew a good deal of information about CIC, this time I went to a local agency. I thought even if I know a lot of things about immigration, approaching the agency is an absolute necessity because they provide you the encouragement, push, and focus! boy! I was so wrong!! They provide a secret siphoning hole on your wallet!! But I didn't know then! Very bad decision, I paid all that they asked for even before CIC opened to take apps. 1.5K usd, would you believe that!? Before CIC could open they forced me to join their IELTS coaching classes. Guess what - IELTS coaching given by a person who's of Asian origin (not qualified) who cannot speak English properly at all. He treats IELTS like Math classes. He would use previous IELTS questions and have his students do drills and practice. I only checked who's taking classes, I decided I am not going to join. They were angry at me for making a good judgement! When CIC opened with EE system, I booked for IELTS myself (without any third party coaching classes) I managed to get good scores. But it took about three months from the time CIC opened EE system. I then went to the agency with ILETS, credential assessment and every other documents ready, they told me my application is expired and I will have to pay full amount to open a new contract with them. 1.5K USD again!! I asked them why; they said I wasted three to four months and their representatives could've used that time to prepare application to a candidate who was ready at that time!! I said I had to take IELTS; they said if I've gone to IELTS thru their IELTS teacher it would've been faster.

I think I should be too dumb to believe this pyramid scheme guys anymore. I asked for refund. They only gave 35%. Hocuspocus mob has everything printed in their contracts!!

Why am I saying all this!?

Oh, after being scammed, the only person who gave his time and unbiased guidance and shared his invaluable immigration knowledge completely free of charge was DRAJPOOT. WHERE IS HE NOW?

For people who feel D has offended you, I want to tell you something. In the past D has given a lot a suggestions to me whenever I had questions. Not all the suggestions were fully sound and fitting for my situations. D is not here to reflect a perfect law of balance. He is here to share his opinions. If you feel he is unfriendly, please ask him nicely. Do you think he could've posted these many posts and people always look for his guidance if he is unfriendly, misleading and an ill-treating person??

I hope Drajpoot reads this post and request him - please consider coming back. Everybody needs you.

If i've offended anyone here I am sorry. I thought of sharing my ideas, so this long message.

Best,

Luder

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

Any new AOR's received?

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Luder said:
Dear D,

My heart missed a beat after reading that you've planned to leave this forum! Oh Oh, good people shouldn't take bad decisions, after all. We want you back. I want you back. THE SHOW IS NOT GOING; DON'T YOU SEE THAT?

Okay D and folks,

I will share a very sensitive information here.

DISCLAIMER: This is not to offend any Immigration agencies. I am only sharing my experience. CanadaVisa.com is an immigration agency by itself. After reading this please don't conclude all agencies are bad. Bad apples are everywhere.

Here is the story! I planned of moving to Canada roughly 6 years ago. In 2011 I paid some money(about a quarter grand!) to an Indian agency. He said he will have to check my eligibility so I have to make that initial payment. Not knowing about anything I paid and he said I will have to take IELTS to be eligible! He also sent thru mail the eligibility form (checklist kind of document) clearly stating IELTS is necessary to send a successful application to CIC. Should I've checked in CIC website, the document is free to download and checklist isn't a rocket scientist equation to work with; all it takes is about five minutes to know whether or not we qualify to apply!! I started gathering information myself after learning this lesson, only to fall into another big trap; read to know more.,

By the time IELTS got ready CIC introduced a cap reaching system. Since I was living in Middle east and agency is in India, by the time I took to prepare documents and sent to the agency, the cap is getting filled up every time. I think we'll have to wait another 4 or 5 months for the next batch. Believe me all the work is done by me; agency tells what to do! Again, should I've looked into CIC website I would've understood better and quicker!! All of a sudden CIC stopped taking people with my profession and degree. Then I lost interest too. Three years passed.

Then I brought the plans back when talks were going on that CIC is coming up with a new system called express entry. Although I knew a good deal of information about CIC, this time I went to a local agency. I thought even if I know a lot of things about immigration, approaching the agency is an absolute necessity because they provide you the encouragement, push, and focus! boy! I was so wrong!! They provide a secret siphoning hole on your wallet!! But I didn't know then! Very bad decision, I paid all that they asked for even before CIC opened to take apps. 1.5K usd, would you believe that!? Before CIC could open they forced me to join their IELTS coaching classes. Guess what - IELTS coaching given by a person who's of Asian origin (not qualified) who cannot speak English properly at all. He treats IELTS like Math classes. He would use previous IELTS questions and have his students do drills and practice. I only checked who's taking classes, I decided I am not going to join. They were angry at me for making a good judgement! When CIC opened with EE system, I booked for IELTS myself (without any third party coaching classes) I managed to get good scores. But it took about three months from the time CIC opened EE system. I then went to the agency with ILETS, credential assessment and every other documents ready, they told me my application is expired and I will have to pay full amount to open a new contract with them. 1.5K USD again!! I asked them why; they said I wasted three to four months and their representatives could've used that time to prepare application to a candidate who was ready at that time!! I said I had to take IELTS; they said if I've gone to IELTS thru their IELTS teacher it would've been faster.

I think I should be too dumb to believe this pyramid scheme guys anymore. I asked for refund. They only gave 35%. Hocuspocus mob has everything printed in their contracts!!

Why am I saying all this!?

Oh, after being scammed, the only person who gave his time and unbiased guidance and shared his invaluable immigration knowledge completely free of charge was DRAJPOOT. WHERE IS HE NOW?

For people who feel D has offended you, I want to tell you something. In the past D has given a lot a suggestions to me whenever I had questions. Not all the suggestions were fully sound and fitting for my situations. D is not here to reflect a perfect law of balance. He is here to share his opinions. If you feel he is unfriendly, please ask him nicely. Do you think he could've posted these many posts and people always look for his guidance if he is unfriendly, misleading and an ill-treating person??

I hope Drajpoot reads this post and request him - please consider coming back. Everybody needs you.

If i've offended anyone here I am sorry. I thought of sharing my ideas, so this long message.

Best,

Luder
Well said Luder. Had the same experience with an immigration agency and almost $3000 gone down the drain for info am getting on this platform free of charge.
I believe the origin of this mess is misunderstanding. Because there is no tone in writing, we may think of people as arrogant cos of the way they write meanwhile they meant no harm.
Drajpoot made a hasty decision to leave which he should reconsider. In life you will always be criticized no matter what whether you do good or bad. People will have their different opinions about you. So all you have to do os believe in your purpose and motive and continue doing the good works that give you joy

lovecanada765

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
18-March-2015
Med's Request
10-May-2015
Med's Done....
26-June-2015
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
13-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-July-2015
Hello Everyone,

I have created profile on nova scotia website to apply under express entry but after login its showing that you can apply under express entry only if you have 1 year experience in nova scotia itself but in the minimum requirements section its mentioned either in canada or international. http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-English.pdf

Can anyone senior please clear my doubt, I want to apply to Nova scotia in 2017 but I dont have canadian or Nova scotia experience.

Thanks