Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
cian said:
Hi Fatima

My application too reached on 13th Nov2015. Did anyone of this date got AOR? Are you sure? I have not received any AOR email yet.
Yes someone from the whatsapp group got AOR today and his application date is Nov 13th. Keep refteshing mail and check all boxes including SPAM

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Fatima007 said:
Yes someone from the whatsapp group got AOR today and his application date is Nov 13th. Keep refteshing mail and check all boxes including SPAM
Thanks Fatima, sure I will keep a check on the mailbox.

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry592 said:
Any idea for how long NS immigration office will remain closed for Christmas and new year?
hi Harry. i cant really say. But what i do know is that when i replied to inform my Nominee Officer about my ITA (as he/she requested) in my nomination email, i got an out-of-office response which says that my mail has been received but that the nominee officer is on vacation from 21 Dec 2016 to Jan 3, 2017. that my mail will be replied upon return.

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I dont get why they are not giving any news about reopening ,at least they should give some indication that if they will reopen next year or it will not open ! Its make me so frustrated!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Terik said:
hi Harry. i cant really say. But what i do know is that when i replied to inform my Nominee Officer about my ITA (as he/she requested) in my nomination email, i got an out-of-office response which says that my mail has been received but that the nominee officer is on vacation from 21 Dec 2016 to Jan 3, 2017. that my mail will be replied upon return.
I replied my nominee officer too regarding the ITA I received, but I didnt got any automatic reply.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi Skywalker,

You have been doing a wonderful job here on the forum. The forum is so well updated and clear, which gives each and everyone of us a clear idea to understand the process of time being taken on the case files for the nomination process. I have been always wondering to appreciate your work here on the forum, in concern to keeping us updated whether, rejection, acceptance or withdrawal. I wished the admin who deals with the PR spreadsheet was also active. Pheww... But thanks Skywalker for giving your precious time on this forum.

You have been doing an incredible job.

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
drajpoot said:
Hello Shreya
Sorry to interrupt would you please provide me evidence for --
"Nominee officer is very rigid with the salary part she is saying it should be in the same letter or else provide separate letter with IBM LETTER"

I would like to know exactly what is mentioned in email, you can inbox me and dont forget to hide your personal information. Dont take me wrong but I can not believe on the above statement. if they say anything there must be reason for that . Another thing how you got to know your officer is She or HE

best regards
D

Sorry to interrupt you But
D,

You must have misunderstood. What I meant was that the officer is very particular about all the stated norms. I know that the way our nominee officer is advising us would only benefit us and smoothen our future processing and I am extremely thankful to the nominee officer for the constant guidance. We are extremely thankful to the officer.
However, it is an earnest request to you to not misinterpret/misrepresent anything that I posted/ post. The intent of my post was to convey the criticality of the situation which should not be misconstrued in any way. I want to discuss my problems which might be trivial to many but that does not make its importance lesser to us. We expect help from everyone in the forum. However, unknowingly, if any of my posts have offended someone then please accept my apologies.
But please note that I might continue to enquire about my "trivial" issues to seek everyone's guidance. Seniors who may feel like advising me are more than welcome and others who don't feel the need to guide me can ignore my post. So brother, you may ignore my posts unless they are particularly directed to You.

Regards,
S.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritawallu said:
Hi Skywalker,

You have been doing a wonderful job here on the forum. The forum is so well updated and clear, which gives each and everyone of us a clear idea to understand the process of time being taken on the case files for the nomination process. I have been always wondering to appreciate your work here on the forum, in concern to keeping us updated whether, rejection, acceptance or withdrawal. I wished the admin who deals with the PR spreadsheet was also active. Pheww... But thanks Skywalker for giving your precious time on this forum.

You have been doing an incredible job.
I second you on this message!!!

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
Terik said:

Terik, Thanks for information & help.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
NsMumbai said:
I have received AOR.
Can u pls add me to whatsApp group. My number 91.9833612201.

Thanks.
Can you please share your timeline

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shreyashi said:
D,

You must have misunderstood. What I meant was that the officer is very particular about all the stated norms. I know that the way our nominee officer is advising us would only benefit us and smoothen our future processing and I am extremely thankful to the nominee officer for the constant guidance. We are extremely thankful to the officer.
However, it is an earnest request to you to not misinterpret/misrepresent anything that I posted/ post. The intent of my post was to convey the criticality of the situation which should not be misconstrued in any way. I want to discuss my problems which might be trivial to many but that does not make its importance lesser to us. We expect help from everyone in the forum. However, unknowingly, if any of my posts have offended someone then please accept my apologies.
But please note that I might continue to enquire about my "trivial" issues to seek everyone's guidance. Seniors who may feel like advising me are more than welcome and others who don't feel the need to guide me can ignore my post. So brother, you may ignore my posts unless they are particularly directed to You.

Regards,
S.
Hello Shreya

There is nothing misconstrued and again I would say officer can never be particular for any thing without any specific reason the way you mentioned in the posts. I can never ignore any post here which may give another message or misleading information to people here. Most of the people including you used to read and write in this forum when they are tensed and I do not want them to tense more just because of some posts like officer are rigid and looking for some particular documents......etc cause these things make people more tensed.
AND the fact is NS officers are really cooperative unless your application is hiding the facts.

And as what you said I must have misunderstood from your post so there might be many who are reading this forum may misunderstood and I tried to clear out Do not take so personal.
Be clear and transparent.

I did not misrepresent and misinterpret anything so better be reasonable what you are writing specially on a online platform cause you might be questioned of what you are saying and thats why I raised a question on your post rather than conclude, represent or interpret anything.

So now again Can you please show me what and where i interpret or represent in your post? As I did not find anything other then my question over your post which is still not answered.

Looking forward your reply

regards
D