+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Terik said:
Hello Drajpot,
There is no need to leave the forum cos you had a little misunderstanding with another forum member. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion in life and one thing i have learnt in life is that everyone will not like me. As beings, we can choose to take other people opinions or ignore them or secretly use them or spat them. Just remember "choose your battles".
You are not only helpful but also a pioneer member of this forum. You CANT quit cos it will mean the forum will "die" and a lot of people look fwd to your useful advice.

just continue to do your good job and see how God reward all your efforts in many ways.
Hello Terik

What you mean by another forum member, I dint get you. IF you are talking about "ashuindian", I absolutely have no misunderstanding with him even I am 100% agreed what he said. Whatever I replied him its not for him

Moreover A disturbed nature person who misrepresenting , misinterpreting etc... can never be helpful, I think you have some confusion about me. You should read some posts what people think about me.
Remember one thing Show always go on, does not matter who left.

I got a great reward of all my efforts from forum.

Members please forget about me, I am feeling very sorry to say that I am not able to reply your messages in my inbox and some members who have my whatsapp number please do not send me messages as no more misinterpreting I want to do.

I hope this time I did not misrepresent anything.

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR MY EACH AND EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS FORUM N I REALLY MEAN IT

Best regards
D

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Hello Terik

What you mean by another forum member, I dint get you. IF you are talking about "ashuindian", I absolutely have no misunderstanding with him even I am 100% agreed what he said. Whatever I replied him its not for him

Moreover A disturbed nature person who misrepresenting , misinterpreting etc... can never be helpful, I think you have some confusion about me. You should read some posts what people think about me.

Members please forget about me, I am feeling very sorry to say that I am not able to reply your messages in my inbox and some members who have my whatsapp number please do not send me messages as no more misinterpreting I want to do.

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR MY EACH AND EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS FORUM N I REALLY MEAN IT

Best regards
D
Hello drajpoot,

I think this forum would need you. Many of them would like to take your help. It would be kinf if you continue your good job. Well there are many times in life when many of them might not be able to understand your way of questions you ask others. But it doesn't mean that none other needs your suggestions. Sometimes we have to ignore others if the confusion keeps exaggerating. I hope you will come back and keep up your good work to help others.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Hello Terik

Best regards
D
Dear Drajpoot,

We are all like a family and please don't quit from this forum. As from seniors like you only we get information regarding our application process. People have different kind of thinking. Some people will say openly and others keep it in their mind and behave. For a single question people would have different opinion.

Like an elder brother we all need your help...please step back with your decision.

SDKD

Panki

Nov 29, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Alberta
NOC Code......
shwetasagar said:
as far as i know NSNP is very slow in responding. i had applied to their pnp in jan 2015 and only got a nomination in nov 2015 asking for exact same details like you and wen i immediately sent them, they responded again in another month and sent me a nomination.

if they have asked u for ur noc, and other details that means they are going to consider your application. just wait for their e mail again or alternatively you can mail them to this id nsnp@novascotia.ca giving your details like passport number, dob, EE number etc AND asking for an update. they may atleast then look at ur profile and take some action.

Regards,
Shweta

Regards,
Shweta

thanks Shweta. :) :) :) :) :)

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
spicey said:
Does CIC accept Sworn Declaration of Birth Affidavit as Birth Certificate?

Any other opinion please!
Submit an affidavit in this form –

A F F I D A V I T

I, _______________, resident of _____________________ City, Country do solemnly declare and affirm as follows:
1. I was born on ____________ (dd/mm/yyyy) at ___________ (City) _________ (State), India.

2. My father’s complete name is __________________ and my mother’s complete name is _______________. Both are citizens of India.

3. I am providing this affidavit in order to verify my birth details, as I am unable to attain birth certificate from the relevant issuing authority.

AND I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

DECLARED before me at

City Name –

Name of Deponent

Place –
Date –

This can be submitted by the applicant, just copy paste this in a Document file, save as PDF and submit to any application you are sending.

As a proof, you can attach your copy of passport last page or your Class 10th / High School certificate to work as an alternate proof.

You should get it notarized if possible to make this as a presentable situation.

This has worked for numerous people.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
When they will resume to work after holidays...any news regarding this??

SDKD

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
SDKD said:
When they will resume to work after holidays...any news regarding this??

SDKD
I guess there are holiday till 3 jan maybe after that they gonna resume back.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ritawallu said:
Submit an affidavit in this form –

A F F I D A V I T

I, _______________, resident of _____________________ City, Country do solemnly declare and affirm as follows:
1. I was born on ____________ (dd/mm/yyyy) at ___________ (City) _________ (State), India.

2. My father’s complete name is __________________ and my mother’s complete name is _______________. Both are citizens of India.

3. I am providing this affidavit in order to verify my birth details, as I am unable to attain birth certificate from the relevant issuing authority.

AND I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

DECLARED before me at

City Name –

Name of Deponent

Place –
Date –

This can be submitted by the applicant, just copy paste this in a Document file, save as PDF and submit to any application you are sending.

As a proof, you can attach your copy of passport last page or your Class 10th / High School certificate to work as an alternate proof.

You should get it notarized if possible to make this as a presentable situation.

This has worked for numerous people.
Thanks so much dear!

I sincerely appreciate this.

rikmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
27 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2017
AOR Received.
27th Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21st Feb 2017
I am 18 Nov 2015 applicant NOC 2147. Any idea when would the immigration office open after vacations?

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
hi im new to this post. application received nov.13, 2015, AOR Dec 22, 2016. Documents sent Dec 26, 2016...Awaiting response. Hopefully, its all positive...Keep waiting for those December applicant, i think they are just finishing November applicants.

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
SDKD said:
Can you plz provide your timeline.

SDKD
Hi, SDKD

I'm also Nov. 13, 2015 applicant, got my AOR Dec. 22, 2016...Im sure your's will be next in line, its probably only because of the holidays, their office closed Dec.26, then again at Jan. 2, i think.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
net_mo said:
Hi, SDKD

I'm also Nov. 13, 2015 applicant, got my AOR Dec. 22, 2016...Im sure your's will be next in line, its probably only because of the holidays, their office closed Dec.26, then again at Jan. 2, i think.
Congrats and Thanks a lot for your information. I will surely post after getting updation...actually I am eagerly waiting for my turn ;D

SDKD