YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks D.

I will wait for their instruction on further . By the way, regarding port of entry in Alberta , Alberta has 5 locations

Well known place is Coutts border where USA and Canadian emabassy together. This place most of the people prefer where they get immediately help for any issues from Canadian embassy. It is 120 km from Lethbridge .

2nd one is Mantonna border on the way to Waterton national park.250 km from calgary,

There are few more but these 2locations are far better .

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Fatima007 said:
Oh that's really smart! Am hoping I don't get any ADR and a straight nomination. Thanks once again. Will update as I move along
Don't worry fatima. You will get your good news of nomination soon.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Terik said:
Hello My friend.

i just got nomination (10 minutes ago) and i have accepted it in my CIC account.

Praise be to God.

My timelines are:
Application Received at NSOI Oct. 20, 2015
Pre AOR June 6, 2016
AOR Nov, 17, 2016
ADR Dec 6, 2016
Reply to ADR Dec 8, 2016
Nomination Dec 9, 2016

i wish all those expecting AOR and nominations success.
Wow, good news terik. Finally you have made it.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Sam05mar2013 said:
Thanks D.

I will wait for their instruction on further . By the way, regarding port of entry in Alberta , Alberta has 5 locations

Well known place is Coutts border where USA and Canadian emabassy together. This place most of the people prefer where they get immediately help for any issues from Canadian embassy. It is 120 km from Lethbridge .

2nd one is Mantonna border on the way to Waterton national park.250 km from calgary,

There are few more but these 2locations are far better .
Dont get confuse between CIC and Embassy. Being an inland applicant you may do your landing at CIC not in Embassy. to do landing process at CIC you must need to book your appointment and its hard to get dates easily. At Border you can do anytime but sometimes you may have to wait as because you may find a long queue of applicants.
I dont know much about Alberta so not much idea about any location.

Basic thing is you must need to go outside Canada to do your landing process does not matter you go by air or by road And does not matter you go back home or any country.
Only option you have if you dont want to go outside book appointment with CIC and you can book appointment in CIC halifax too.

regards
D

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Terik said:
Hello My friend.

i just got nomination (10 minutes ago) and i have accepted it in my CIC account.

Praise be to God.

My timelines are:
Application Received at NSOI Oct. 20, 2015
Pre AOR June 6, 2016
AOR Nov, 17, 2016
ADR Dec 6, 2016
Reply to ADR Dec 8, 2016
Nomination Dec 9, 2016

i wish all those expecting AOR and nominations success.
Wow congratulations! all the best with the CiC stage

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, Does anybody know the date they are regarding AOR? I guess they have entered November 2015 applicants

Ela.m

Oct 9, 2016
Congrates everyone who got nomination :) good lock with your immigration process ;)
I hope the website will open soon and we will be able to apply for this province :D

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritawallu said:
Wow, good news terik. Finally you have made it.
Yes Ritawallu. thank you so much for your encourgememt and kind words and willingness to assist initially.

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
stephny46 said:
Hi Harry:

With current company try getting latest mail, good if its HR manager but his contact details or visitig card shoudl be ther
Regarding TCS, if they have a send them a mail asking all missig dteails, if they repys tating its standadr format and cant give attach that mail with an affidavit (self declared)stating all missing info
stephny46, Thanks for your inputs.

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry592 said:
Congrats Terik.

One question - did your supervisor also receive mail for verification of employment?
no Harry. they never did...my previous reference letter did not have my supervisors fone number or email, so they kinda requested for a new one in my ADR. so i submitted a new reference with my supervisor's email and telephone number..
but i must say, they bombarded me with plenty questions bcos they noted that i had initially wanted to immigrate to Ontario where i have family connections...they queried to know my true intentions and i cleared thr doubts...

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
Addition to reference letter modification, I also got questions regarding settlement plan which I am asked to answer next week :-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What do you want to do in Nova Scotia and what are your goals here?
2. Provide three reasons why you decided on Nova Scotia as your immigration destination in Canada.
3. What do you intend to do upon arrival to Nova Scotia? How are you going to settle in?
4. Have you made connections with individuals or institutions in Nova Scotia that could help or support your settlement plan in Nova Scotia? List all the connections or ties including professional networks and affiliations that you have stablished in Nova Scotia.
5. Are you taking steps to ensure your immediate and long term employability in Nova Scotia? Do you have any prospective employers or contacts in Nova Scotia?
6. Are you prepared for the challenges that come with a move to Nova Scotia? Would you go back to your country if you were unable to settle in Nova Scotia?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look like some of questions format got changed in last 2-3 months.
Those who had handled this situation successfully, are requested to provide inputs related to these. Not sure what is the intent of question no 6?

Your inputs/ideas will definitely going to help me, to prepare my answers.

Thanks.