+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

saqib315

Aug 21, 2016
Terik said:
no Harry. they never did...my previous reference letter did not have my supervisors fone number or email, so they kinda requested for a new one in my ADR. so i submitted a new reference with my supervisor's email and telephone number..
but i must say, they bombarded me with plenty questions bcos they noted that i had initially wanted to immigrate to Ontario where i have family connections...they queried to know my true intentions and i cleared thr doubts...
Hi Tarik,

Did u declare in yr form that u applied and have connection in Ontario or they figured out?

And I wondered, does they skip checking the employment references in some cases?

Regards,
Saqib.

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saqib315 said:
Hi Tarik,

Did u declare in yr form that u applied and have connection in Ontario or they figured out?

And I wondered, does they skip checking the employment references in some cases?

Regards,
Saqib.
Yes. my sister stays in Ontario and i declared that in the application stage. so they asked in my ADR "Why have you selected Nova Scotia over Ontario where you and your family have significant ties and previously intended to live?" i responded to that and cleared there doubts that i do not intend to reunite my sibling.
on employment reference, they said i did not submit my reference letter in the format prescribed and quoted the format again from their website. so i got a new reference as exactly as they stated..THEY DID NOT CALL MY SUPERVISOR. i think they make these calls if they suspect anything in the reference.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
saqib315 said:
Hi Tarik,

Regards,
Saqib.
To check employment reference is not mandatory steps and no one knows that what are the steps NSOI takes to process application. So you can not say They "skip" anything.
NSOI is magnifying every single word in your application so do not expect they skip anything, I really appreciate the way they are assessing application I would say one of the best immigration office I have ever seen. Even far better then CIC processing.
Excellent processing way and excellent processing time NO other province can challenge it.
regards
D

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Congratulations Moh Mor and to all the other applicants who have received their AORs and ITAs. Waiting impatiently for a response on mine. Praying for a positive response.

Rajiv S R

Mar 1, 2015
Hi guys

My status of application
AOR 14/oct/2016
Medical : Passed 18/10/2016
Nova scotia provincial nomination

Is there a watsapp group to discuss on current NSPNP status
Can yoy add my number +91 9739895319

Regards
Rajiv S R

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
To check employment reference is not mandatory steps and no one knows that what are the steps NSOI takes to process application. So you can not say They "skip" anything.
NSOI is magnifying every single word in your application so do not expect they skip anything, I really appreciate the way they are assessing application I would say one of the best immigration office I have ever seen. Even far better then CIC processing.
Excellent processing way and excellent processing time NO other province can challenge it.
regards
D
i couldn't agree more Draj. NSOI is one of the best Immigration offices in Canada and they are courteous as well as excellent in what they do.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Terik said:
i couldn't agree more Draj. NSOI is one of the best Immigration offices in Canada and they are courteous as well as excellent in what they do.
I dint get you. you are not agree with what ?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Terik said:
Hello My friend.

i just got nomination (10 minutes ago) and i have accepted it in my CIC account.

Praise be to God.

My timelines are:
Application Received at NSOI Oct. 20, 2015
Pre AOR June 6, 2016
AOR Nov, 17, 2016
ADR Dec 6, 2016
Reply to ADR Dec 8, 2016
Nomination Dec 9, 2016

i wish all those expecting AOR and nominations success.

Congrats!!! All the best for your future process.... :D :D :D

SDKD

ramanshergill

Dec 12, 2016
Hi there,

I am new to this forum so please guide me with the following queries of mine.

1) I had applied for NSNP last year and my application received date was 26th Nov 2015, by when can I expect any response from them?
2) My express entry profile was valid for 1 year so it under expired status now since Oct 2016, should I create a fresh profile and communicate the new profile number when NSNP office contact me? or what should I do about it?
3) What is Pre-AOR as I haven't received any communication till now?

Looking forward for a quick response.

Thanks,
Raman

saqib315

Aug 21, 2016
ramanshergill said:
Hi there,

I am new to this forum so please guide me with the following queries of mine.

1) I had applied for NSNP last year and my application received date was 26th Nov 2015, by when can I expect any response from them?
2) My express entry profile was valid for 1 year so it under expired status now since Oct 2016, should I create a fresh profile and communicate the new profile number when NSNP office contact me? or what should I do about it?
3) What is Pre-AOR as I haven't received any communication till now?

Looking forward for a quick response.

1. You can expect your one 3 days after my one as mine was received on 23rd and my understanding says we should receive our AOR sometime by this month. And if any ADR required and if we can reply them on asap then a decision by end January'17, Inha Allah.
2. Yes please...Make a new profile and covey it to NSNP asap.
3. All the last year candidates got a pre-AOR between 6th to 8th June which was a generic mail. If you haven't got it then it could be found in your junk mail.

Hope these info will help you a bit to understand the situation.

Cheers,
Saqib

Thanks,
Raman

ramanshergill

Dec 12, 2016
I havent received any pre - AOR mail... I checked my junk mails as well. What do I do now? I heard all applicants received pre- AOR in June this year. Does this means my application is not in process anymore?