AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Fatima007 said:
awwwwwwwwwwww. now shes gonna make me cry! lol
Thanks for the best wishes. Got AOR on the 6th Dec. Hope for a nomination soon.
I asked if you had any ADR before your nomination
Hey Fatima,

How r u? No dear I wasnt asked for any ADR, as I had sent them everything which they didnt even asked. Like my new IELTS score, though my previous was still working. I sent them everything, passport, table, ielts, new ECA etc. So, I dnt think there was any other requirement left from the office to ask for. However, my current employer was contacted via email for verification of my employment. Dont know about my previous employer. In case you need any assistance, lemme know. Till then take care. Good luck.

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Rob2K said:
Cool. So In these 6 years are claiming points for all the years ? If so, then you probably would have the ref letters, Just mention the NOC's (from recent to old employment) and compare the table filling out each of the roles & responsibilities against the respective NOC responsibilities. If you still have some doubts, I will PM you how to go about.
Hi Rob, Please check your PM

Thanks

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Rohit219 said:
Hi Drajpoot/Ritawallu/Skywalker n other Senior Members of the Group..

"For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed"

Mentioned above is the one of the questions we have received along with our AOR. We are struggling to understand a bit. Does this mean we have to mention n compare all the jobs done in last 10 years in the NOC table(regardless of the fact that they fall under different NOC codes). OR, We only have to compare the current occupation(NOC code 6235) as we are intending to find the new job in nova scotia similar to this.

Please help on urgent basis. Need to submit our reply by Tomorrow

Thanks
Rohit
Hi Rohit,

I would suggest to write down all the NOC duties in the last 10 years, and also the intended NOC. Compare them with the one in http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Also, mention all your duties as written on the reference letter as it is. Than pick the points which you think match with your reference letter.

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ritawallu said:
Hey Fatima,

How r u? No dear I wasnt asked for any ADR, as I had sent them everything which they didnt even asked. Like my new IELTS score, though my previous was still in working. I sent them everything, passport, table, ielts, new ECA etc. So, I dnt think there was any other requirement left from the office to ask for. However, my current employer was contacted via email for verification of my employment. Dont know about my previous employer. In case you need any assistance, lemme know. Till then take care. Good luck.
Oh that's really smart! Am hoping I don't get any ADR and a straight nomination. Thanks once again. Will update as I move along

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Rohit219 said:
Hi Drajpoot/Ritawallu/Skywalker n other Senior Members of the Group..

"For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed"

Mentioned above is the one of the questions we have received along with our AOR. We are struggling to understand a bit. Does this mean we have to mention n compare all the jobs done in last 10 years in the NOC table(regardless of the fact that they fall under different NOC codes). OR, We only have to compare the current occupation(NOC code 6235) as we are intending to find the new job in nova scotia similar to this.

Please help on urgent basis. Need to submit our reply by Tomorrow

Thanks
Rohit
Make sure you must have enough experience in that occupation for which you applied and that experience must cover up your 67 points, If you have similar experience in another job and you think its bit similar to the NOC you are applying for and more similar to another NOC than specially in this case I would suggest please match that experience with the NOC you are applying for.

regards
D

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
Dear Mr. D

I applied for ITA on 18 Sept . and since then the status is eligibility is under review and medical passed. . request to guide us is this normal.

request to guide us what is the TAT of PPR after submission of ITA.

Third how we can find Indian community in Halifax as I decided to shift to Halifax only.

Thanks for support
with regards
Angrish

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
Congrats to all who got AORs and Nominations.

I got AOR on 17th Nov. Provided required updated information on 20th Nov.

I received another mail yesterday from Nomination officer regarding updated reference letter from former employer as it doesn't have details about salary and number of working hours. Name of employer is Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) where I worked in the past before year 2011. I think corporate HR there gives reference letter in specified format with embedded signature of VP-HR and mail contact details (which is group mail id). Even supervisor contact details are not mentioned in letter.

Need help from forum if anyone has worked in TCS and could get the reference letter in NS specific format. I will be reaching out to concerned HR deptt today but if anyone has inputs - that will be very helpful.

Another question - I got reference letter from my current employer also, which has all details except supervisor name, as it is also signed by HR manager only. I got this letter in August 2014 and I am still working in same company. As this letter was dated on august 2014 specifying me as current employee, do you thing I should get latest letter with current date although there is no change in duties? Request for seniors' input. Nomination officer has not asked anything related to this reference letter, yet.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Hi Harry:

With current company try getting latest mail, good if its HR manager but his contact details or visitig card shoudl be ther
Regarding TCS, if they have a send them a mail asking all missig dteails, if they repys tating its standadr format and cant give attach that mail with an affidavit (self declared)stating all missing info

kor03

Nov 11, 2016
Hi, can you give me some tips about NS pnp please. I am wayting for NS EE in demand, but my NOC in EE is 0111 Financial managers but in demand the are only Financial Auditors and Accountants NOC 1111 and Financial and Investment Analysts NOC 1112. If it possible to apply with my current NOC and describe that some of my duties are the same with NOC 1112?

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello people!
Can anyone please tell me how NSNP works and when do they take the applications? I have absolutely no idea about it. Is there any post in there, I couldn't find any as of yet.

Much appreciated!

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello My friend.

i just got nomination (10 minutes ago) and i have accepted it in my CIC account.

Praise be to God.

My timelines are:
Application Received at NSOI Oct. 20, 2015
Pre AOR June 6, 2016
AOR Nov, 17, 2016
ADR Dec 6, 2016
Reply to ADR Dec 8, 2016
Nomination Dec 9, 2016

i wish all those expecting AOR and nominations success.

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I am under NSNP, and 7th dec I got PPR.

Now , I need to send passports along with family, But I am in Canada and family in India. do my fmaily need to send paspsorts to CPC-Ottawa ?

#2 - I sent my passport and now I am in Alberta. For port of entry do I need to go and do in NS or I can do in Alberta too ??

Appreciate your great opinions..

my time line - I am inland applicant from Alberta.

Applied NSNP - June 14th, 2015
Pre-AOR - June 6, 2016 12:49
AOR - July 21, 2016 9:32 AM
NSNP office 1st query - Jul 26, 2016 at 1:08 PM (Regarding points & experience)
NSNP office 2nd query - Jul 26, 2016 at 2:18 PM (Experience and other tuff questions)
NSNP office 3rd query - ( Aug 9th , 2016 @9:27AM)
Nominated - 22nd Aug, 2016 @11:09AM
ITA Recived - 24th Aug 2016
ITA – Application submitted - 29th Aug 2016
Medicals passed - 16th Sep , 2016
Background check in process (2nd time) - 4th Nov
Passport request - 7th Dec @3:40PM
Passport delivered to CPC-Ottawa - 8th dec @11:38AM

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Angrish said:
Dear Mr. D

I applied for ITA on 18 Sept . and since then the status is eligibility is under review and medical passed. . request to guide us is this normal.

request to guide us what is the TAT of PPR after submission of ITA.

Third how we can find Indian community in Halifax as I decided to shift to Halifax only.

Thanks for support
with regards
Angrish
Hi
Yes it is normal. CIC processing time for Express Entry is maximum 6 months and normally it takes 4.5 to 5.5 months to get PPR.
I do not know if there is any such Indian community but when you will visit temple, Gurudwara you will meet many indians and can make friends...
there are many indians you would get in Halifax dont worry.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Sam05mar2013 said:
hello everyone,

I am under NSNP, and 7th dec I got PPR.

Now , I need to send passports along with family, But I am in Canada and family in India. do my fmaily need to send paspsorts to CPC-Ottawa ?

#2 - I sent my passport and now I am in Alberta. For port of entry do I need to go and do in NS or I can do in Alberta too ??

Appreciate your great opinions..

my time line - I am inland applicant from Alberta.

Applied NSNP - June 14th, 2015
Pre-AOR - June 6, 2016 12:49
AOR - July 21, 2016 9:32 AM
NSNP office 1st query - Jul 26, 2016 at 1:08 PM (Regarding points & experience)
NSNP office 2nd query - Jul 26, 2016 at 2:18 PM (Experience and other tuff questions)
NSNP office 3rd query - ( Aug 9th , 2016 @9:27AM)
Nominated - 22nd Aug, 2016 @11:09AM
ITA Recived - 24th Aug 2016
ITA – Application submitted - 29th Aug 2016
Medicals passed - 16th Sep , 2016
Background check in process (2nd time) - 4th Nov
Passport request - 7th Dec @3:40PM
Passport delivered to CPC-Ottawa - 8th dec @11:38AM
Hello My Friend

You must get your instruction for submission of passports of your family and I am pretty much sure if your family in India they would require to send their passport to Canadian Embassy in India through VFS. Sending passport overseas is completely illegal.

Landing process: As you are inland applicant you have two options to do your landing either you go back to India and come back again, Another Flag poling at US-Canada border.
So the easiest way to do your landing process is US-Canada border and as far as I know Alberta has no US-Canada border, you may check if Saskatchewan has CIC(immigration services) at its US-Canada border as thats the only place close to you. Sometime some borders dont have immigration services so check before going there. I guess once you will get your passport you will get details how to contact CIC.

I am also in Red Deer at this moment.

regards
D