Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
drajpoot said:
Hi
Well as they clearly informed you its the matter of the integrity and security of IELTS test.
You do not need to worry about that, these days almost every places their data base randomly select one or two test results and unfortunately your test score has been selected to investigate their quality. And important thing they are very strict in their investigation so for sure you will not get your result in 13 days.

So in case if you need your test result soon, I mean if you have been informed by nominee officer any deadline to submit your new IELTS you may inform IELTS verification department.
As they are going to probe everything your passport details, you were present in exam or not, if you gave IELTS previously they will match your hand writing, photo verification and many things including examiner's assessment.

So there is nothing related to positive or negative in outcome However there might be advantage or disadvantage of this investigation specially in writing and speaking module bands, which are totally depend upon the examiner And now your case would be examine by at least 3 examiners. so you might get good bands as 3 examiner will assess your test or you might get less bands

Another thing I am pretty much confident and sure that you wont be involved in any fraudulent process. Because anyone who is involved in any kind of fraudulent stuff I am 100% sure they gonna catch you, Please make a note they are going to magnifying everything trust me.

regards
D

Yes @ drajpoot I called test center and they inform me that,result for
All are with held not only me . And I am sure I did not fraudulent anything.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
jaipaji said:
Hi guys,

Aor received on 1st Dec. Application reached on 23rd Oct 2015.
Congratulations to all those who received Aor's, Nominations & IT'S.
Good luck to everyone.
pranavravi said:
Received my AOR today
Application date: 26 oct 2015
Congrats to both of you,
It is getting close and closer to me ...

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
neethulondon said:
Dear all,

Long Wait has come to an end.. I have received my Nomination today !!!

My Timeline:

Jul 2015 - File Reached Novascotia Office
Jun 2016 - Pre-AOR
Jul 2016 - AOR
Aug-Nov 2016 - ADR for Employee Reference letter
Dec 2016 - Received Nomination
Hearty Congratulation dude.

shaileshbj

Nov 28, 2016
neethulondon said:
Dear all,

Long Wait has come to an end.. I have received my Nomination today !!!

My Timeline:

Jul 2015 - File Reached Novascotia Office
Jun 2016 - Pre-AOR
Jul 2016 - AOR
Aug-Nov 2016 - ADR for Employee Reference letter
Dec 2016 - Received Nomination
hi

Congratulations for the Nomination.....Has your file gone to Integrity office for check ?

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Documents Requested - eAPR

I applied for eAPR early October ... and now I got an update message :
They are Asking me to provide my Height and eyes color .... Although those are included in the Application (Which is still locked and I can't update it)
Also asking for passport Biopage ... (which of course I've sent them as well).

Any Idea about this ? ...
I will wait for another 24 hours to see if they will Open the Application to Update it ...
They didn't mention any e-mail to communicate back with them. UK Visa office.

If you have gone through this ... Let me know how things went with you and what did you do !!??

Sep 19, 2015
Dear All,

Need your help urgently.

I received AOR on 30/10/2016. Add Info for Reference letters on 14th Nov and I received a mail on 3rd December saying that my application got refused due to no reply for Add Info mail.

I received all NSNP mails in INBOX except Additional info (reference letters) 14th November mail.

By seeing rejection letter I came to know they sent a mail on 14th November. I checked all mails including junk, spam and Trash. I found today Add info mail is in Trash folder.

Need your suggestions to request them to consider.

Can I send an appealing letter?

Thanks.

Waiting for your suggestion.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Call them and see Chandra

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
shaileshbj said:
hi

Congratulations for the Nomination.....Has your file gone to Integrity office for check ?
Yes.. It did go to Integrity Officer. I have inbox 'ed with detailed explanation. Let me know if you need any other help.

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
manesh80 said:
Please share last 3 digit number of your nomination number when u receive certificate
My last 3 digits btw 540 to 550

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
chandrabangalore said:
Dear All,

Need your help urgently.

I received AOR on 30/10/2016. Add Info for Reference letters on 14th Nov and I received a mail on 3rd December saying that my application got refused due to no reply for Add Info mail.

I received all NSNP mails in INBOX except Additional info (reference letters) 14th November mail.

By seeing rejection letter I came to know they sent a mail on 14th November. I checked all mails including junk, spam and Trash. I found today Add info mail is in Trash folder.

Thanks.

Chandra sorry to know that, however you can call them and explain. Also try to take a screenshot of the email and also the trash folder so that they can know that their email has went straight into trash. BTW did the email go into trash ? Hope you haven't deleted the email by mistake..

Just contact them right away.

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Rob2K said:
Chandra sorry to know that, however you can call them and explain. Also try to take a screenshot of the email and also the trash folder so that they can know that their email has went straight into trash. BTW did the email go into trash ? Hope you haven't deleted the email by mistake..

Just contact them right away.
Nomination officers are usually friendly. I would suggest you to call them directly and speak. They have access to re-open the application at any time.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
neethulondon said:
Yes.. It did go to Integrity Officer. I have inbox 'ed with detailed explanation. Let me know if you need any other help.
hi neethulondon my file is with integrity officer since august too, did she contact the visa office of the canada high commission in your home country she did in my case they have not replied so my file is stuck with her

all_the_best

Star Member
May 25, 2012
chandrabangalore said:
Dear All,

Need your help urgently.

Thanks.

Best would be to call the officer and politely explain what happened. They work on reasons and try their best to help aspirants. You can also send LOE explaining you did not know you have an email to reply to and found out the status after seeing rejection letter.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
chandrabangalore said:
Dear All,

Need your help urgently.

Thanks.

Chandra don't worry ....talk to them directly what had happened regarding the mail and ask for reconsidering the application. We all will pray for you..

SDKD