11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Rob2K said:
Chandra sorry to know that, however you can call them and explain. Also try to take a screenshot of the email and also the trash folder so that they can know that their email has went straight into trash. BTW did the email go into trash ? Hope you haven't deleted the email by mistake..

Just contact them right away.
I think it was in spam folder and we didn't check it in that folder for a particular time frame it will automatically goes to trash folder. Chandra Have you checked in spam folder after getting AOR?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
chandrabangalore said:
Dear All,

Need your help urgently.

I received AOR on 30/10/2016. Add Info for Reference letters on 14th Nov and I received a mail on 3rd December saying that my application got refused due to no reply for Add Info mail.

I received all NSNP mails in INBOX except Additional info (reference letters) 14th November mail.

By seeing rejection letter I came to know they sent a mail on 14th November. I checked all mails including junk, spam and Trash. I found today Add info mail is in Trash folder.

Need your suggestions to request them to consider.

Can I send an appealing letter?

Thanks.

Waiting for your suggestion.
Could you please explain me your situation a bit more in brief you may inbox me your timeline with exact dates of communication so that I may suggest you something
let me know if you wrote them anything after getting rejection email.

regards
D

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: Documents Requested - eAPR

CADragon said:
I applied for eAPR early October ... and now I got an update message :
They are Asking me to provide my Height and eyes color .... Although those are included in the Application (Which is still locked and I can't update it)
Also asking for passport Biopage ... (which of course I've sent them as well).

Any Idea about this ? ...
I will wait for another 24 hours to see if they will Open the Application to Update it ...
They didn't mention any e-mail to communicate back with them. UK Visa office.

If you have gone through this ... Let me know how things went with you and what did you do !!??

Many Congratulations in advance bro. You are almost there. this is the sign that they are about to take a decision on your application and you will probably see the Golden email within couple of days. See how they want you to reply with the requirements. I don't think you will be able to update it on your profile, you rather have to send them an email.

Good luck

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Re: Documents Requested - eAPR

fasqi said:
Many Congratulations in advance bro. You are almost there. this is the sign that they are about to take a decision on your application and you will probably see the Golden email within couple of days. See how they want you to reply with the requirements. I don't think you will be able to update it on your profile, you rather have to send them an email.

Good luck
Thanks ! ... I really hope so !
The thing is that they didn't put any e-mails or any way of communication !? ... and the other issue is that I review my submitted profile .. and it is Exactly mentioning what they said (Height in cm + Eye Color details) ... which made me confused.

I'll wait for the end of today after this will try to contact CIC in a way or another about this !

Does anyone have contact details for UK Visa office ?

shaileshbj

Nov 28, 2016
Paulosky said:
hi neethulondon my file is with integrity officer since august too, did she contact the visa office of the canada high commission in your home country she did in my case they have not replied so my file is stuck with her
Why did it go to local visa office ? what will they do there ?

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
shaileshbj said:
Why did it go to local visa office ? what will they do there ?
Sorry to ask this ? Is there any problem with your passport.. ?

My case was different.. It was routed to Integrity officer for Employment Reference letter..

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Want know that Nomination certificate will be issued after it is being accepted in express entry profile or anything else?
Will need to send them acknowledge mail that I have accepted nomination in express entry profile or they will come know automatically?

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
neethulondon said:
Sorry to ask this ? Is there any problem with your passport.. ?

My case was different.. It was routed to Integrity officer for Employment Reference letter..
[/quote
i think she is trying to verify if i have applied to go to canada before from my local visa office the woman is a wicked devil

asif4241

Dec 6, 2016
Hi i am from India n my course is of 1 year in Toronto so after this i wanted to move to other like ( Alberta, BC, Manitoba etc ) which is the best place to move to get easy PR.
Plz reply ASAP. Thanks

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hey Guyz,

Hope you having a good time. Just wanted to update a few things with you. My employer was contacted on 2nd December. After his reply, I got my nomination today. Good luck people. Hope you all achieve your destination too.