NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Tosyno said:
Hello All,

I got my AOR TODAY, ITS AS BELOW:

Dear "My name"

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on October 14, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is #xxxxx . Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Failure to provide this Number and Code within 5 business days of receiving this correspondence will result in your application being closed.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada within the Express Entry System.

To speed up the processing of your application, if the information/documentation you provided at time of submitting your application is now outdated or expired, please submit your new updated information/documentation, not limited to the following, to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Changes in your family composition. Provide an explanation and include copies of relevant supporting documentation (birth certificate, divorce certificate, separation agreement, etc.).

2. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

3. New contact information, if applicable.

4. If passport submitted at time of application has expired, a copy of your new passport, including copies of pages showing the passport number, dates of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth, any amendments in name, and any previous visas or visits to Canada.

5. Copy of new language test results if the language test results submitted with your application are no longer valid.

6. New information about your connections to Canada (family members or close friends living in Canada, their names, province or territory of residence, telephone number, relationship to you).

7. Details of any trips to Canada since submitting your application (places visited, purpose and length of trip, etc.).
8. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

I will respond back to them on hopefully on friday.

Thanks.
Congrats...

Kotm@n

Feb 4, 2016
Kotm@n said:
Admin, pls update my details in spread sheet:

Kotm@n
Application reached to NS : 10th Sept,2015
Pre AOR:6th June,2016
AOR : 27th sept
Additional doc request : 5th Oct,dead line to provide:20th Oct
Provided : 18th oct
Additional doc request : 20th oct,dead line to provide:26th Oct
Provided :25th Oct
3rd November :received mail that my application has been refused and file has been closed stating that I have not replied to them.
Present status :
mail sent to them with the attachment of replied mail I sent them on 25th october.
Tried to call them on 4th November but the Lady who handles my case was not available.
Receptionist advised to call back on Monday,7th Nov
I have not been sleeping properly for last three nights.
Feeling worried :(
I received mail from nominee officer that she has forwarded my request to her manager and I will hear the final decision from them within 5 to 7 days.
Should I consider this as something positive happening to my case?
I am totally blank.I don't have any clue what will happen to my file.

chandru_veera

Oct 14, 2016
Kotm@n said:
I received mail from nominee officer that she has forwarded my request to her manager and I will hear the final decision from them within 5 to 7 days.
Good luck

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Kotm@n said:
Don't worry kotm@n..... Lets take it positive nd wait foe the decision to be in your favor. Good luck.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Drajpoot, Skywalker and all seniors i have a query POF i have a term deposit(indian FD ) renewed evry 3 months. My last statement was from 15th september. So is it fine if i send the latest as POF which is dated from 15th sep to Dec 15. If i had to submit my prvious i have break of 1 month will that e an issue

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
stephny46 said:
Drajpoot, Skywalker and all seniors i have a query POF i have a term deposit(indian FD ) renewed evry 3 months. My last statement was from 15th september. So is it fine if i send the latest as POF which is dated from 15th sep to Dec 15. If i had to submit my prvious i have break of 1 month will that e an issue
Normally FD's are credited to linked Saving Bank Account at the time of maturity/closure. Here you can take 6 months statement that will show the FD amount credited and after a break of 1 month you have deposited it as FD again. SB statement will have all linked FD amount credits and debits.

Amaka JN

Sep 10, 2016
Tosyno said:
Hello All,

I got my AOR TODAY, ITS AS BELOW:

Dear "My name"

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on October 14, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is #xxxxx . Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Failure to provide this Number and Code within 5 business days of receiving this correspondence will result in your application being closed.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada within the Express Entry System.

To speed up the processing of your application, if the information/documentation you provided at time of submitting your application is now outdated or expired, please submit your new updated information/documentation, not limited to the following, to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Changes in your family composition. Provide an explanation and include copies of relevant supporting documentation (birth certificate, divorce certificate, separation agreement, etc.).

2. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

3. New contact information, if applicable.

4. If passport submitted at time of application has expired, a copy of your new passport, including copies of pages showing the passport number, dates of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth, any amendments in name, and any previous visas or visits to Canada.

5. Copy of new language test results if the language test results submitted with your application are no longer valid.

6. New information about your connections to Canada (family members or close friends living in Canada, their names, province or territory of residence, telephone number, relationship to you).

7. Details of any trips to Canada since submitting your application (places visited, purpose and length of trip, etc.).
8. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

I will respond back to them on hopefully on friday.

Thanks.

Congratulations Tosyno.

posisi0ju

Jan 12, 2016
Quick question to those who got nomination! (Help me please!)

1. Which steps go first? CIC points increase mail (Getting e-mail from CIC) or Nomination email from NSOI?
I am really wondering... Could you tell me this?

2. How many days normally take to get nomination after replying additional document request?
I am waiting for my nomination. I replied back on last Thursday yet still haven't got my nomination.

Seniors... Please give me some advice :)
Thank you! God bless you all!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
posisi0ju said:
Quick question to those who got nomination! (Help me please!)

1. Which steps go first? CIC points increase mail (Getting e-mail from CIC) or Nomination email from NSOI?
I am really wondering... Could you tell me this?

2. How many days normally take to get nomination after replying additional document request?
I am waiting for my nomination. I replied back on last Thursday yet still haven't got my nomination.

Seniors... Please give me some advice :)
Thank you! God bless you all!
1. CIC profile updated mail.
2. Mine took only one day, but that was because I had to use affidavits for duties. If your reply contains documents that require a more complex analysis, it may take some extra days.

posisi0ju

Jan 12, 2016
Guys! I got nomination today. So happy! :D ;D

Here is my timeline

Sep. 29th applicant
aor :Oct. 6th
adr : Nov. 1st
replied : Nov. 3rd
Nomination : Nov. 10th.

Praise the LORD and hope you guys receive good news soon.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
posisi0ju said:
Guys! I got nomination today. So happy! :D ;D

Here is my timeline

Sep. 29th applicant
aor :Oct. 6th
adr : Nov. 1st
replied : Nov. 3rd
Nomination : Nov. 10th.

Praise the LORD and hope you guys receive good news soon.
Congrats posisi0ju. Could you please tell what was the additional documents request they asked for?