+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
Hello All,

I got my AOR TODAY, ITS AS BELOW:

Dear "My name"

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on October 14, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is #xxxxx . Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Failure to provide this Number and Code within 5 business days of receiving this correspondence will result in your application being closed.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada within the Express Entry System.

To speed up the processing of your application, if the information/documentation you provided at time of submitting your application is now outdated or expired, please submit your new updated information/documentation, not limited to the following, to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Changes in your family composition. Provide an explanation and include copies of relevant supporting documentation (birth certificate, divorce certificate, separation agreement, etc.).

2. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

3. New contact information, if applicable.

4. If passport submitted at time of application has expired, a copy of your new passport, including copies of pages showing the passport number, dates of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth, any amendments in name, and any previous visas or visits to Canada.

5. Copy of new language test results if the language test results submitted with your application are no longer valid.

6. New information about your connections to Canada (family members or close friends living in Canada, their names, province or territory of residence, telephone number, relationship to you).

7. Details of any trips to Canada since submitting your application (places visited, purpose and length of trip, etc.).
8. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

I will respond back to them on hopefully on friday.

Thanks.

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tosyno said:
Hello All,

Dear "My name"

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on October 14, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is #xxxxx . Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Failure to provide this Number and Code within 5 business days of receiving this correspondence will result in your application being closed.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada within the Express Entry System.

To speed up the processing of your application, if the information/documentation you provided at time of submitting your application is now outdated or expired, please submit your new updated information/documentation, not limited to the following, to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Changes in your family composition. Provide an explanation and include copies of relevant supporting documentation (birth certificate, divorce certificate, separation agreement, etc.).

2. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

4. If passport submitted at time of application has expired, a copy of your new passport, including copies of pages showing the passport number, dates of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth, any amendments in name, and any previous visas or visits to Canada.

5. Copy of new language test results if the language test results submitted with your application are no longer valid.

6. New information about your connections to Canada (family members or close friends living in Canada, their names, province or territory of residence, telephone number, relationship to you).

7. Details of any trips to Canada since submitting your application (places visited, purpose and length of trip, etc.).
8. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Thanks.
congrats Tosyno..this is good news and am sure more Oct 14 and probably 15 will get this good news..pls update guys/ladies. we need more good news today .

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Even im Oct 14 applicant got my AOR

rpulipati

Oct 26, 2015
Hey Need help, I got a mail from NSNP that my application is closed, due to incomplete documents.
where I attached a notary that I will provide the financial details once I hear from NSNP.

I tried calling them but the officer who took my case was not available, and I dint have case ID yet

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
rpulipati said:
Hey Need help, I got a mail from NSNP that my application is closed, due to incomplete documents.
where I attached a notary that I will provide the financial details once I hear from NSNP.

I tried calling them but the officer who took my case was not available, and I dint have case ID yet
Did u get AOR or not?

rpulipati

Oct 26, 2015
I got a mail from NSPN, that their is an attachment, saying

Dear
rpulipati
:
Thank you
for your interest in applying to the Nova Scotia No
minee Program under the
Nova Scotia Demand:
Express Entry
stream.
After a review of your application, it was
determined that it is incomplete per the checkli
st in the NSNP 100 application.
Therefore
your
application has been closed and is being returned to you via regular mail. As
indicated in our guidelines
only complete applications will be assessed.
The following items were missing from your application package:

NSNP 10

Application form
p. 23
not signed

Financial information

proof of settlement supports and transferable funds
The criteria and requirements
for
the Nova Scotia Demand:
Express Entry stream
of the
Nova Scotia Nominee Program are available in the Application Guide
on our website:

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rpulipati said:

Dear
rpulipati
:
Thank you
minee Program under the
Nova Scotia Demand:
Express Entry
stream.
Therefore
your

NSNP 10

Application form
p. 23
not signed

Financial information

for
the Nova Scotia Demand:
Express Entry stream
of the
on our website:
You can try to explain the situation, but the application guide is very clear regarding incomplete applications. Whether you have an affidavit that you would provide your financial information after AOR, they explicitly request them to be sent together with your application. Unless it's their mistake, there's not much room to appeal.

rpulipati

Oct 26, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
You can try to explain the situation, but the application guide is very clear regarding incomplete applications. Whether you have an affidavit that you would provide your financial information after AOR, they explicitly request them to be sent together with your application. Unless it's their mistake, there's not much room to appeal.

I spoke to them they said no way I need to reapply in new year :( :( :(

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Tosyno said:
Hi twinsiknow,

Yes I am the one that got funding to University of Manitob

Congrats once again
So you had to forego the Masters programme for the NSNP
I feel it was a good decision.
May the Almighty see us through.
Amen

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Tosyno said:
Hello All,

Dear "My name"

Thanks.
Congrats Dear!!!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
rpulipati said:

Dear
rpulipati
:
Thank you
minee Program under the
Nova Scotia Demand:
Express Entry
stream.
Therefore
your

NSNP 10

Application form
p. 23
not signed

Financial information

for
the Nova Scotia Demand:
Express Entry stream
of the
on our website:
Dear Pulipati,

You didn't recheck your application while submitting and also POF?? Are you sure that that they won't re-assess your application?

Don't worry...I dont have any words to convince you...Try next year you will get it sure...We all will pray for you...

SDKD