+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Rocky.35

Oct 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a question about my work experience. I have been working in one and same company since 2010. From 2010 to 2011, I worked under NOC 2173 but, after that, I have been working under NOC 2175. I filled all information in the EE profile and got the document checklist where 2 columns are showing to upload the required docs.

Now, Employer said, add the both NOC details in one LOR. If I do the same then I would have only one LOR to upload. So, should I upload the same LOR in both columns or need to ask the employer to make two LOR for different NOC categories.

Also tell, how many pay stubs are required to upload.

Please Help!

Regards,
Rocky

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
p.anilkumarrao said:
Hi Friends, I received below email after AOR.

Dear Applicant,

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream. Thank you for providing required information.

In order to continue processing the application the following additional information is required:

1. A requirement of the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Program is that you have at least one year of continuous full-time (or 1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in the last 10 years in one of the opportunity occupations. As indicated in the application guide you must demonstrate that you: performed the actions described in the lead statements for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, and performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of NOC

The reference letter MUST: be written on company letterhead, be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor, show immediate supervisor full name and contact info, company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses, be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable).

The letter must include all of the following information: the specific period of your employment with the company, the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position, your main responsibilities and duties in each position, and the number of hours worked per week in each position. You must meet more than half of the main duties in each job.

Your letters of reference is missing FULL contact from immediate supervisor of HR manager. Please send me FULL contact as per criteria, including BUSINESS email address and phone number so I can verify your work experience.

Please provide required document and information within 10 business days of the date of this correspondence. When submitting the information please quote your name and file #. The requested information may be submitted via email.

Should you fail to submit the requested information by November 18, 2016, your application will be refused and the file will be closed.

If your situation changes and you choose to reapply to the NSNP, we would be happy to assess your new application with the eligibility criteria in place at that time.

Regards,
Nominee Officer

Is it sufficient if I send my supervisors contact details alone to the officer? or do I need to get another reference letter from my prev/current companies with this information, which is difficult to get within 10 business days. I am little confused and worried.

Experts please advice.

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest you to send your supervisor contact details to nominee officer as requested and ask him if this is sufficient. If he is not, he will request you to reproduce reference letter with the missing details.

For a safer side,you can parallelly request your company to provide another letter.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello friends I have some more queries, hope u would help me like always.

Queries are regarding filing up ITA:

1. In which head should i upload / scan IELTS result;
2. Where to upload my income tax return (proof of funds or proof employment)
3.Where to upload my license to practice law/tax consultancy (proof of employment or proof of education)
4.What about self declaration letter prepared for pnp. (proof of employment or letter of explanation)
5. My certificates of bank for proof of funds two months old (August/september) do we need fresh certificates or we can go further with these certificates.

Thanks and regards

Kotm@n

Feb 4, 2016
Admin, pls update my details in spread sheet:

Kotm@n
Application reached to NS : 10th Sept,2015
Pre AOR:6th June,2016
AOR : 27th sept
Additional doc request : 5th Oct,dead line to provide:20th Oct
Provided : 18th oct
Additional doc request : 20th oct,dead line to provide:26th Oct
Provided :25th Oct
3rd November :received mail that my application has been refused and file has been closed stating that I have not replied to them.
Present status :
mail sent to them with the attachment of replied mail I sent them on 25th october.
Tried to call them on 4th november but the Lady who handles my case was not available.
Receptionist advised to call back on Monday,7th Nov
I have not been sleeping properly for last three nights.
Feeling worried :(

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Kotm@n said:
Admin, pls update my details in spread sheet:

Kotm@n
Application reached to NS : 10th Sept,2015
Pre AOR:6th June,2016
AOR : 27th sept
Additional doc request : 5th Oct,dead line to provide:20th Oct
Provided : 18th oct
Additional doc request : 20th oct,dead line to provide:26th Oct
Provided :25th Oct
3rd November :received mail that my application has been refused and file has been closed stating that I have not replied to them.
Present status :
mail sent to them with the attachment of replied mail I sent them on 25th october.
Tried to call them on 4th november but the Lady who handles my case was not available.
Receptionist advised to call back on Monday,7th Nov
I have not been sleeping properly for last three nights.
Feeling worried :(
Sorry to hear that my friend.

I hope they re asses your application.

Would you please inform us what are the documents requested first and second time and what happened exactly..

Again, I hope they reconsider your application.

Kotm@n

Feb 4, 2016
F.K said:
Sorry to hear that my friend.

I hope they re asses your application.

Would you please inform us what are the documents requested first and second time and what happened exactly..

Again, I hope they reconsider your application.
Initially they asked to provide the revised reference letter from company but companies(Total three) straightaway denied to provide such letters.
I got them affidavit from my senior colleague & requested them to consider.
Then they asked to demonstrate the policy or proof from all of them stating that they can not provide such letters.
I worked very hard to get all these documents and too replied them within timeline given by them.
I intended to call them also after my reply to check if they got my reply or not.
But then I thought it would not be fair to follow up with them within week time.
I got this horrible reply from them stating above fact.
Fingers crossed 8)

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Kotm@n said:
Initially they asked to provide the revised reference letter from company but companies(Total three) straightaway denied to provide such letters.
I got them affidavit from my senior colleague & requested them to consider.
Then they asked to demonstrate the policy or proof from all of them stating that they can not provide such letters.
I worked very hard to get all these documents and too replied them within timeline given by them.
I intended to call them also after my reply to check if they got my reply or not.
But then I thought it would not be fair to follow up with them within week time.
I got this horrible reply from them stating above fact.
Fingers crossed 8)
Don't worry ....some companies are like this and I don't know why they are denying to provide the letter.

We will pray for you to re-assess your application.

SDKD

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
Luder said:
Hi Samarth

Well, how can you consider delay as denial? And they are saying your file is under assessment?!

For your reference I wish to share the dates I received correspondences from them.

Original application date: 6 August 2015

Pre AOR: 6 June 2016

AOR: 17 August 2016

Nomination: 7 September 2016

You will notice the interval between AOR and nomination in my case is less than a month. So your question is legit. But since I am in this forum for a long time I have seen some of our friends' applications have taken close to two months to get nominated from AOR date. On the other hand you will see the interval between pre-AOR and AOR for me was more than 2 months! Some received in a months' time! There seems to be no clear trend in the duration they take between their events.

In the past I have emailed NSOI directly about some of my doubts regarding application processing. They have replied to all my queries clearly and straightforward. So I wish to encourage you not to consider the delay as denial. They will clearly communicate to you if they find any ground for denial.

Relax, but be ready for ITA as the time for gathering documents like police clearance, medical etc are all time consuming and maybe little tedious. If you are not prepared, don't accept nomination immediately as you will have 30 days to accept the nomination. You can use those days to prepare documents. Once you accept nomination, ITA automatically happens with the following round.

All the best.

Luder
Thank you very much Luder,
You word have certainly boosted my moral. Hope to hear positively from them. The time taken to assess your application is somewhat close to mine. I'm worried coz if there is some kind of CAP (predefined numbers of PR) for the year 2016 then this delay wud hamper my chances of getting through.
meanwhile
I'm in the process of getting required PCC from the passport issuing authorities.

Kotm@n

Feb 4, 2016
SDKD said:
Don't worry ....some companies are like this and I don't know why they are denying to provide the letter.

We will pray for you to re-assess your application.

SDKD
Thank you all for your kind wishes.
I guess today will bring some good news for me. :)

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Kotm@n said:
Thank you all for your kind wishes.
I guess today will bring some good news for me. :)
All the best...Gud Luck!!!

SDKD

steeja Thomas

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
QATAR
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-08-2021
Doc's Request.
02-02-2022,
Nomination.....
15-02-2022
AOR Received.
25-03-2022
Med's Done....
07-03-2022
hi successful applicants ,
kindly please answer
1) for birth certificate needs foreign affairs attestation or any other ?
2) my Saudi ref letter had not mentioned supervisor contact details ,and it was Saudi ministry letterhead .is they accept if i attach one of my educator contact details
please guide me

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tosyno said:
Hi Skywalker/Drajpoot,

I am a member of this forum long time and still cannot find my name and details in the sheet. Below are my details , kindly input asap.

Username: Tosyno
Application sent: Oct 7, 2015
Application received: Oct 13, 2015
NOC: 2133
Express Entry score: 333
Total point: 67
Pre AoR: 6th June, 2015
Responded to NSOI: 7th June, 2015.

I am also Oct 13th Applicant but I have not received AOR, I am still patiently waiting.

Thanks for updating my information.

Cheers to all members of the forum, we can only wait for NSOI, we do not have power over our application.
You have to do that yourself. Just need to use the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEsgFo3zPiDOCR5KEVu0Bop9IkXjJzGhEaKzK903AXT9Iw7A/viewform

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
chandru_veera said:
Anyone received Nominations who got AOR in OCtober.?
according to spreadsheet yes. 1 oct applicant got nominated

Sheuly

Oct 20, 2016
Hello,

I got nomination. I have two quick question. Do i have to submit my spouse ECA certificate from WES after i get ITA?
Before nomination, nomination officer communicated to my office for detail about my job experience certificate. Do you think after getting ITA they will communicate again?

Regards
Sheuly