+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Congrats Anun and Monvik for your nomination.

Kindly look at the following link which will help you to prepare yourself after nomination.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Monvik1988

Sep 8, 2016
pmariappan2016 said:
Congrats Anun and Monvik for your nomination.

Kindly look at the following link which will help you to prepare yourself after nomination.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Dear pmariappan2016,

Thank you very much for this valuable information.

Regards,

Monvik

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the NOC comparing table, in the section "NOC duties" should we list all responsibilities as the NOC2011 provided by hrsdc?
Or we need to state only those which are enumerated in our reference letters?

Neethuleon

Oct 28, 2016
I submitted documents as per immigration departments on July 4 2016 and I paid landing fees also.Anyone in this same time line.now it's been 4 months I didn't get any updates..

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any news on what was the last date when an applicant from October received AOR?
as per my knowledge it 14th October, any update if there are people waiting or someone before Oct 14 has not received?

Rocky.35

Oct 8, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
If you want to tell them the truth, which is the recommended procedure, there's only one possible answer. But that doesn't mean they're gonna refuse you. Just tell the truth and explain why you've been refused.
Skywalker, that's why, I am asking which question is suitable in my situation ? 1 or 2 ? I am confused between these questions.

One more question, In the EE profile under Application details section: Has Mr/Ms XXXXXXXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? Should i change the answer to YES ? OR hows is it ?

Please guide me.

Rocky.35

Oct 8, 2016
Alexand said:
According to what you have stated here, question number 2 applies to your situation. Question 1 does not mention a study visa.

Hope this helps. Good luck
Okay, But, In the first question, they are asking about temporary resident visa also which relates to student visa too. It makes me confused. Please advise me.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
OCT 14 dint recevie and 1 person of oct 7th waiting

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rocky.35 said:
Hi Guys,

URGENT

Please HELP!!

I am filling information in my EE profile after ITA.

Last year, I applied for an Australian Study visa and got refusal. Now, I am filling the information in statutory questions in personal history section.
There are two questions regarding this and I am still confused that which one I should tick to yes. Those questions are below.

1. Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Yes or No

2. Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Yes or No

If anyone knows, Please help!!

Rocky.35 said:
Thanks Rob2k.. But, I am still in doubt which option I should tick "Yes".
Hi Rocky,

Your case is No.2, No.1 is specifically for PR, and I dont think Student visa would come under temporary visa/permit. However pls check on the below thread, and may be you will receive few more opinions.

IMAN2015

Dec 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Passport Req..
11/05/2017
somtripathi said:
Any news on what was the last date when an applicant from October received AOR?
as per my knowledge it 14th October, any update if there are people waiting or someone before Oct 14 has not received?
Hi all,
Iam October 13 No AOR till now,

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
I am also an Oct 13th, 2015 Applicant, still waiting for AOR.

So lots of people are still waiting, not yet turn of Oct 14th, Applicant.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Rocky.35 said:
Hi Guys,

URGENT

Please HELP!!

I am filling information in my EE profile after ITA.

Last year, I applied for an Australian Study visa and got refusal. Now, I am filling the information in statutory questions in personal history section.
There are two questions regarding this and I am still confused that which one I should tick to yes. Those questions are below.

1. Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Yes or No

2. Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Yes or No

If anyone knows, Please help!!

Regards,
Rocky
You should have answer both "YES" and just mention the refusal reason for your Australian visa
you do not need to worry about this question as it wont affect your application.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Monvik1988 said:
Dear drajpoot,

I got nomination yesterday i.e. October 27, 2016.

I want to know, now what next. What documents would be required now, so that I could prepare myself in advance?

Regards,

Monvik
Apply for your PCC immediately and try to check dates for your medical if you can get it soon than its ok but if its a long queue for appointment try to get an appointment as close to the date you are expecting your ITA.

regards
D