+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

joefash

Feb 18, 2015
Hello People,
In the AOR received I was Asked for account update by a NS. Can I submit a newly built, 6 months Fixed deposit Acount. Because the account I submitted in 2015, no longer exists. I just want to be sure.
Thank You.

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Hi,

Is an individual required to live and reside at least for 2-3 years in the Nova Scotia once they immigrate? when can he/she move to other province for better opportunities?

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
cool2409 said:
Hi,

Is an individual required to live and reside at least for 2-3 years in the Nova Scotia once they immigrate? when can he/she move to other province for better opportunities?
This topic is repeated and extensively debated in this forum and clearly answered that there is no legal obligation in this regard. Please check the "Office of Immigration Annual Report 2015" on following link

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/office-immigration-annual-report-2015/

They said that they have a 74% retention rate of new immigrant population between 2003 to 2013.

Further, Candian law permits all the citizens and holder of permanent residant status to live and work anywhere in Canada. All this clearly reflects that there is no legal bounding but................

It is our moral responsibility to be honest and loyal with the province who gives us a opportunity to start a new life and bright future and we sholud not use PNP just as a back door entry to Canada.

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
SHAHBAZACMA said:
This topic is repeated and extensively debated in this forum and clearly answered that there is no legal obligation in this regard. Please check the "Office of Immigration Annual Report 2015" on following link

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/office-immigration-annual-report-2015/

They said that they have a 74% retention rate of new immigrant population between 2003 to 2013.

Further, Candian law permits all the citizens and holder of permanent residant status to live and work anywhere in Canada. All this clearly reflects that there is no legal bounding but................

It is our moral responsibility to be honest and loyal with the province who gives us a opportunity to start a new life and bright future and we sholud not use PNP just as a back door entry to Canada.

Thanks for the link. Yes, we need to be honest and loyal with the province, I agree with you.

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
wisky said:
hi guys!

Skywalker, please, update
application received 9 october
aor 25 october
additional docs sent 26 october
upfront medical test 27 october
Congrats Man. should we need to take upfront medical test now(before nomination) or should be done after submitting the docs to CIC(after ITA)?

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Greeting to all you Seniors!

Please help!! Is there any group that I can join to get Alert/info of opening PNPs?

Am interested in 1. Sask PNP-EE or OID. 2 NB PNP, 3. PEI-PNP & 4. NS-PNP.

How do I get alerts (Whatsapp, calls, emails, etc) of PNP openings, please. I've been beside the pool for too long missing the spirits time to stir the PNP waters. Be my GOD-sent angel! Help me great benevolent and magnanimous Admins. Include my number there...+234-8054505467 and +234-8051874304.

Thx

Rocky.35

Oct 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am filling information in my EE profile after ITA.

Last year, I applied for an Australian Study visa and got refusal. Now, I am filling the information in statutory questions in personal history section.
There are two questions regarding this and I am still confused that which one I should tick to yes. Those questions are below.

1. Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Yes or No

2. Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Yes or No

If anyone knows, Please help!!

Regards,
Rocky

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rocky.35 said:
Hi Guys,

I am filling information in my EE profile after ITA.

Last year, I applied for an Australian Study visa and got refusal. Now, I am filling the information in statutory questions in personal history section.
There are two questions regarding this and I am still confused that which one I should tick to yes. Those questions are below.

1. Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Yes or No

2. Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Yes or No

If anyone knows, Please help!!

Regards,
Rocky

Hi Rocky,

Pls post this question on the below link, you would get your answer.. Good luck with your PR buddy..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Cool2409 contact is +1902 424 5230

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
pmariappan2016 said:
Congrats Man. should we need to take upfront medical test now(before nomination) or should be done after submitting the docs to CIC(after ITA)?
thanks, but I'm a woman :)
usually they need medical exam to be done after ITA. I desided to take it in advance to save my time. and as I should take it in another city I don't want to travel in winter.

habhuba

Oct 20, 2016
wisky said:
thanks, but I'm a woman :)
usually they need medical exam to be done after ITA. I desided to take it in advance to save my time. and as I should take it in another city I don't want to travel in winter.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017