+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
tammypatel said:
Hi Samarth,

This means you have received your case ID and they want to know about your research on their province and reason you want to settle there, this means you have your AOR once you respond to their questions in next 5 days they will review your entire file along with your ee number and job seeker code, and then make a decision with in 45 days mostly to nominate you or not.

Can you confirm your app reach date? are you in spread sheet.

When I say app reach date means when did your application reach to Nova Scotia in 2015
Hello,
Thank you so much for detailed explanation. My file was delivered to Halifax office on Tuesday, 18/08/2015.
and I haven't made any entry in spread sheet yet.

Regards,
Samarth

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
guys
i want to cancel my representative. so what can I do? in that case is it gonna slow again my application? if i cancel my representative, shall CIC will send them any email to let my representative know that he is no longer concern about my case? how long it will take to cancel the representative in the system? please help

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in various cities from 2003/07 to 2016/05. The submitted Police Certificate only covers from June 2016 to present

Recently found this thread.Got reject after 13 days from AOR for PR .i got it from local police station

drrajpoot-Please can you shed some light on this

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Is it difficult to get Indian PCC?? We have to indicate all the dates which we stayed in India?? As I am an Indian and residing in UAE, it is difficult to get PCC for those days which we stayed in India??? :(

Amanra05

Oct 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Update my tracker with the following information:
►Application received by NS on September 1, 2015.
►pre-AOR on June 6, 2016.
►AOR on September 7, 2016.
►Nomination on September 23, 2016.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
workharder said:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in various cities from 2003/07 to 2016/05. The submitted Police Certificate only covers from June 2016 to present

Recently found this thread.Got reject after 13 days from AOR for PR .i got it from local police station

@Workharder,
I had a similar experience during my application period last year. pls find below some other useful thread and some points that i noted down as reasons that can affect your application negatively:
REASONS FOR REJECTION ON EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION
1. Lack of Education Credential Assessment-ECA(they will just ask for copies of degrees without ECA but when you fail to submit ECA, then the hammer comes)
2. Lack of degrees Certificates: this is where ECA is uploaded without copies of degree certificate
3. WRONG UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS: All uploads must be only one document, as the second document will cancel out the first
4. Lack of document translation;
5. Use of online bank statements
6. Job Offer wasn't proving it is a permanent job
7. LACK of PCC-Police Clearance Certificate
8. LACK of PCC- for online/correspondence courses done outside your country
9. LACK of PCC - uploading translation of the Police Clearance, not the original one.
10. Missing copy of passport pages
11. Missing of visa, stamps on various travelling done
12. Lack of Funds.
13. Misrepresentation of information (False Information)
14. Misrepresentation of funds
15. Misrepresentation of Job Experience
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-applicant-got-cancelled-and-submitted-a-case-specific-inquiry-lets-connect-t290316.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-got-there-application-cancelled-connect-here-t317157.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-application-rejected-after-aor-received-missing-education-credential-assessment-t281068.0.html

JiJi IARWO

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AK84 said:
HI Guys,

NEED your help here,

My friend worked as registered nurse back home and he indicated his intended occupation in Nova Scotia EE as NOC 3233 Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) becoz most of his duties match to that Noc but Nova Scotia Officer want to know how he decided on Noc 3233 rather than NOC 3012.

Please advise how to answer them ?
You must select the NOC according to the education and work experience acquired, not just job description. If you have the experience but not the preparing education, then it will look questionable.

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashomony said:
guys
i want to cancel my representative. so what can I do? in that case is it gonna slow again my application? if i cancel my representative, shall CIC will send them any email to let my representative know that he is no longer concern about my case? how long it will take to cancel the representative in the system? please help
By representative you mean an immigration consultant or a immigration lawyer? I think you just have to inform IRCC that this person no longer has your authority to represent you. From that moment IRCC should correspond with you directly. The IRCC immigration system is made so that you do the process by yourself anyway. IRCC funds a bunch a programs that are free for people like you and immigration consultants charge alot of money for them...

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Do we need PCC certificate while appling to NSPN program as my brother is planning to apply for next intake.Does he need to get his PCC before next re open?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
workharder said:
- Police Certificate:

It depends upon the statement mention in your police report, I never seen the PCC issued from local police station so cant say much But if you can provide some more details what mentioned in your PCC and more detail about your situation such as where you live at present and how long you have been in India and your state in India etc..

regards
D

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Amanra05 said:
Hi all,

Update my tracker with the following information:
►Application received by NS on September 1, 2015.
►pre-AOR on June 6, 2016.
►AOR on September 7, 2016.
►Nomination on September 23, 2016.

Good news! Congrats!!

rana91

Jul 31, 2015
Guys please advice me on nominee officer query on my app.
The Low income cut-offs (LICO) for a family of 4 persons is $38,185. Based on the median wage for your intended occupation the potential income is less than LICO. Provide supporting information how you would meet the LICO requirement.

Is it mandatory to take your family along after PR or they can come later and what's the maximum time within which they have to come after I come. Just thinking to use this window to show less expanses for that period for the nominee officer point of Lico. What u say.

Anyone please suggest some points to revert to officer on it.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Did anybody got AOR, after 12th Sept?? It is like they have suddenly stopped giving AOR's.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ritawallu said:
Did anybody got AOR, after 12th Sept?? It is like they have suddenly stopped giving AOR's.
How long we are waiting...this is disgusting ....fed up... :( :( :(