Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Application submitted:06-08-2015
[/quote]
Awesome so it seems like the process from application to nomination is on the average of 13 months. Not bad afterall...wishing you a speedy and positive PR application.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Dear D, I have sent you a personal message, Its urgent need your assistance on it

Soph

Sep 24, 2016
Hi seniors!
I am new to the discussion here on PNPs under express entry I would really appreciate some input on how does one know when a province opens its PNP. I have heard that PNPs open sometimes for a day only. How do we know when?? Is it mandatory to register with a immigration consultant. I am told RICC consultants have first hand access to this information. Is that true??? Also, is there a watsapp group here for PNP, PEI & Nova Scotia. Please any suggestions, inputs would be really helpful.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Soph said:
Hi seniors!
I am new to the discussion here on PNPs under express entry I would really appreciate some input on how does one know when a province opens its PNP. I have heard that PNPs open sometimes for a day only. How do we know when?? Is it mandatory to register with a immigration consultant. I am told RICC consultants have first hand access to this information. Is that true??? Also, is there a watsapp group here for PNP, PEI & Nova Scotia. Please any suggestions, inputs would be really helpful.
There is no way to know but as you said about RICC consultants , it might be possible they got the news before as they are professional and they might have links to know but you can keep looking and checking the website of each provinces as you know some provinces always open their programs in January like Saskatchewan, Manitoba etc. Additionally get your documents ready so that you can apply immediately once any province open their program, almost every time you need to have same documents such as IELTS, your work experience documents, education assessment, bank statements etc.. get them ready so that you wont need to waste much time to prepare and submit your application.

regards
D

Soph

Sep 24, 2016
drajpoot said:
There is no way to know but as you said about RICC consultants , it might be possible they got the news before as they are professional and they might have links to know but you can keep looking and checking the website of each provinces as you know some provinces always open their programs in January like Saskatchewan, Manitoba etc. Additionally get your documents ready so that you can apply immediately once any province open their program, almost every time you need to have same documents such as IELTS, your work experience documents, education assessment, bank statements etc.. get them ready so that you wont need to waste much time to prepare and submit your application.

regards
D
Hi D,
Thanks a ton for the guidance and clarity. Fortunately, I have all my docs ready as I have made my EOI online for the PEI PNP mid Aug 2016. My NOC is 0112 and keeping my fingers crossed. Many Thanks again.

Canaspire

Sep 15, 2016
ritawallu said:
You may enter your data in the link below
NSNP 2015 Entry form: Spreadsheet

Hi..
Docs sent in Aug, 2015 and AOR received in July, 2016...
I received nomination on 15 Sept and ITA on 21 Sept, 2016..
Now starting my process of applying...

Trying to feed my details in spreadsheet... But the issue is I have a Yahoo mail account... Can somebody guide

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Canaspire said:
Hi..

Trying to feed my details in spreadsheet... But the issue is I have a Yahoo mail account... Can somebody guide
http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

from the above link just enter your details..Its an entry form.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Canaspire said:
Hi..

Hi Canaspire,

Just enter your details in the following link. It does now ask for your gmail or yahoo account at the time you enter your data in the entry link, which is as follows:

http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canaspire said:
Hi..

First of all, congratulations for your nomination and ITA!

About your entry in the spreadsheet, it got all filled with the current date. I have already corrected your nomination and ITA dates, but I still need to know the exact dates when you have submitted your docs, when they were delivered to NS and your AOR date.

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
Hello All,
I'm little confused about my application state. I have received request from case officer to submit settlement plan. Can anyone tell me in which state my application is? and what would be the next step ?

Regards,
Samarth

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
samarth_patil2006 said:
Hello All,
I'm little confused about my application state. I have received request from case officer to submit settlement plan. Can anyone tell me in which state my application is? and what would be the next step ?

Regards,
Samarth
Hi Samarth,

This means you have received your case ID and they want to know about your research on their province and reason you want to settle there, this means you have your AOR once you respond to their questions in next 5 days they will review your entire file along with your ee number and job seeker code, and then make a decision with in 45 days mostly to nominate you or not.

Can you confirm your app reach date? are you in spread sheet.

When I say app reach date means when did your application reach to Nova Scotia in 2015

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
HI Guys,

NEED your help here,

My friend worked as registered nurse back home and he indicated his intended occupation in Nova Scotia EE as NOC 3233 Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) becoz most of his duties match to that Noc but Nova Scotia Officer want to know how he decided on Noc 3233 rather than NOC 3012.

Please advise how to answer them ?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
AK84 said:
HI Guys,

NEED your help here,

My friend worked as registered nurse back home and he indicated his intended occupation in Nova Scotia EE as NOC 3233 Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) becoz most of his duties match to that Noc but Nova Scotia Officer want to know how he decided on Noc 3233 rather than NOC 3012.

Please advise how to answer them ?
I have no idea what are the job responsibilities of your friend as you said he is registered nurse but his duties match with LPN.
So he may answer something like this

The major reason why I decided to chose 3233:

As per the NOC- 3012: Registered nurse provide direct They provide direct nursing care to patients, deliver health education programs and provide consultative services regarding issues relevant to the practice of nursing.

Though I am a registered nurse in my country but I always provide nursing care under the direction of medical practitioners, registered nurses or other health team members.

Your friend can make more points like that As he knows what he do and what he does nt do .

rehards
D