+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Mansi25 said:
Hi all,

Does anyone have the idea about taking PCC from India?. Do we need to apply by PassPort Seva Kendra or through Police Station.

Thanks,
Mansi
vchadha said:
It is through Passport seva Kendra. I been there in my city just 2 hours before and applied through online and got the appointment for 21st Sept. They informed that they will take a picture there and give the PCC same time.

Thanks
Hi

To apply PCC below is the link register yourself and fill application online pay the fees and book your appointment and then follow the instructions mentioned in your appointment letter
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink

Please note It's not always so quick for everyone. There are many condition which may change your PCC process. For example if your passport is too old, your present address is not same as the address mentioned in passport, your marital status change, and there are many other exceptions depending upon which city you are in India.
Better to apply at least 45 days before For keeping yourself safer side.

Regards
D

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
Can we apply for PCC anytime or only once get invitation to apply?

Is anyone apply for German PCC? Any idea how much time it takes?

Mansi25

Dec 14, 2014
drajpoot said:
Hi

To apply PCC below is the link register yourself and fill application online pay the fees and book your appointment and then follow the instructions mentioned in your appointment letter
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink

Please note It's not always so quick for everyone. There are many condition which may change your PCC process. For example if your passport is too old, your present address is not same as the address mentioned in passport, your marital status change, and there are many other exceptions depending upon which city you are in India.
Better to apply at least 45 days before For keeping yourself safer side.

Regards
D
Thanks for the detailed reply D... while going through the discussion threads i can see that members like you are helping a lot in solving our queries. Thanks once again to all the members actively participating in the forum.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Vamsi_Deepika said:
Thanks Qamhus123 for the information :D, all the best for tomorrow's ITA

Rgds
Vamsi
Let's hope its ITA tomorrow

bhatla1983

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rob2K said:
Hi dreamofcanada

Thanks a lot, and i have PM'd you pls check. :)
Hi Rob2K,

My file reached NSOI on 17th Sep 2015 and Hopefully will get correspondence from NS soon.

My NOC is also 2173, so probably I will also be asked same queries. I would be glad if you can pass on your response to me as well(PM Me).

Thanks
Ankur

neenisharma

Sep 16, 2016
how can I check the status my profile under NSPNP? they had requested for additional documents which were sent to them last friday.. I am wondering wats going on in background.. :(

neenisharma

Sep 16, 2016
fasqi said:
Hey Sand0987 I can answer few of them and the rest will come from the experts.
As per the EE SLA, will they complete PR processing within 6 months? if this is the case, OCT is when my application will complete 6months since AOR
They will process your application within 6 months or less so don't you worry..

what does 'Review of submitted documents - provided' provided mean here?[/
They might have asked you for some additional documents which you must have already provided to them. It can be any additional doc including your Schedule A or Schedule 4 Forms.

Should I be concerned that my IELTS score will expire in 2nd week of Dec 16
Please forget about your IELTS since it was valid at the time your submitted your application, after which the dates gets frozen so relax, calm down and don't even bring this IELTS thing in the future any more :).....

how can u check the status of my application? :(

I answered some of them and the rest will definitely be answered by the professionals here..

Good luck..

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
neenisharma said:
how can I check the status my profile under NSPNP? they had requested for additional documents which were sent to them last friday.. I am wondering wats going on in background.. :(
There is no way to know, if they need anything else they will ask you again if not you will get nomination soon.
Have patience.
Good luck.

-D

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
Dear Mr. D

I had applied ITA on 18th of this month and submitted all desired dox and fees but since then my PR profile disappeared and EE scores are blank. I thought this is some technical issue and reported the same via web form but from last three days nothing happened. This is very scary. I have payment reference number. How can I contant cic to resolvthe issue. Please support

With regards
Angrish

If any other facing the same problem please share experience . Thanks for support

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Angrish said:
Dear Mr. D

I had applied ITA on 18th of this month and submitted all desired dox and fees but since then my PR profile disappeared and EE scores are blank. I thought this is some technical issue and reported the same via web form but from last three days nothing happened. This is very scary. I have payment reference number. How can I contant cic to resolvthe issue. Please support

With regards
Angrish

If any other facing the same problem please share experience . Thanks for support
ًWhat did you see when you login MYCIC account?
Did you see something like this-

View my submitted application or profiles

Application number Application type Applicant'sname Date submitted Details Messages Action

regards
D

vchadha

Feb 13, 2015
Dear D,
I was trying to catch you online, good to see you available.

I have few queries and will appreciate if you advise.

My IELTS test date was 18th OCT 2014 and result was 5th Nov 2014.
Query1. My query is from which date the 2 years will start for the IELTS validity. I believe, that the 2 years starts from Result date as my wife IELTS test date was 20th Sept 2014 and result was on 2nd Oct 2014. Today is 21st Sept 2016 and I can still see her additional 14 points in EE available, which is not removed. Please clarify as some people says it is from test date.

Query 2. Should I try to expedite the process and apply for PR before the 18th OCT 2016 to be on safer side. If your advise is YES, please advise what are the main docs which are needed to arrange to apply for PR so that the profile gets freezes to avoid IELTS expiration.

As of now I am arranging the following: PCC, Medicals, POF, all the forms, Fees, ECA and current IELTS.

Please advise how can we pay the fees also.

Thanks,

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
vchadha said:
Dear D,
I was trying to catch you online, good to see you available.

I have few queries and will appreciate if you advise.

My IELTS test date was 18th OCT 2014 and result was 5th Nov 2014.
Query1. My query is from which date the 2 years will start for the IELTS validity. I believe, that the 2 years starts from Result date as my wife IELTS test date was 20th Sept 2014 and result was on 2nd Oct 2014. Today is 21st Sept 2016 and I can still see her additional 14 points in EE available, which is not removed. Please clarify as some people says it is from test date.

No IELTS validity is 2 years from the Test date.

Query 2. Should I try to expedite the process and apply for PR before the 18th OCT 2016 to be on safer side. If your advise is YES, please advise what are the main docs which are needed to arrange to apply for PR so that the profile gets freezes to avoid IELTS expiration.

When did you get ITA? Please submit your PR application before 18th October, I will suggest you to submit it within a week. Once you will upload everything just follow the steps it will ask you to pay the fees, you need credit card to pay the fees.

As of now I am arranging the following: PCC, Medicals, POF, all the forms, Fees, ECA and current IELTS.

Please advise how can we pay the fees also.

Thanks,

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rob2K said:
Hello,

I just got a email from NS telling me to answer the below questions within 10 days:

A.
Education
· Some of the occupations under NOC 2173 Software Engineers and Designers require certification in Nova Scotia. Have you researched whether or not you will require certification for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia?

B.
Adaptability/Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia
· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home?
· What research have you done about Nova Scotia?
· What research have you done about job opportunities in Nova Scotia?
· Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia?
· Do you have any friends or relatives in Nova Scotia?

1. I have applied under NOC 2173 , and im basically into software automation testing, and performance testing including Performance engineering, with the role as software tester/test lead. My question is does my role requires any certificates or something in NS ? I'm not sure what occupations NS is talking about :eek:

2. Could anyone pls guide me through what i could write for the Intentions part ?

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.
Hi,

I just wanted to know, once i send across my answers for the above set of questions to NS officer, will i get nomination (if satisfied with my answers) ? Because looks like case officer has not contacted the HR regarding my job verification, is it normal at all for NS not contacting the one's employer for verification purpose ?

Thank you,

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
Rob2K said:
Hi,

I just wanted to know, once i send across my answers for the above set of questions to NS officer, will i get nomination (if satisfied with my answers) ? Because looks like case officer has not contacted the HR regarding my job verification, is it normal at all for NS not contacting the one's employer for verification purpose ?

Thank you,
Yes, it is normal.