+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
Dear Seniors/friends,

Attention: drajpoot and ritawallu

I need some information. I have accepted ITA and filled all the information on online application and yet to submit it. I did not find there any box regarding medical report and Immigration fees. When i have to upload this ?..where to upload....

After filling online application, what will be my next task ...Please advise.

With regards,

ASM

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
asmdnayeem said:
Dear Seniors/friends,

I need some information. I have accepted ITA and filled all the information on online application and yet to submit it. I did not find there any box regarding medical report and Immigration fees. When i have to upload this ?..where to upload....

With regards,

ASM
Hi ASM,

You have 60 days to file a complete application i.e. e-APR (electronic application for permanent residence) after you accepted your ITA. You need to gather all the required documents.

A) You need to undergo a medical test and must be performed by a doctor who is a CIC designated panel physician. After the tests are done, you will get an upfront medical form. You will upload this form along with the other documents on the checklist.

B) Passports/Travel Documents must be submitted for the PA, spouse and for dependent children.

These two, along with other documents mentioned above (and in the checklist) must be submitted as a part of your post-ITA documentation. So just confirm the details and fill up the profile completely, upload all the required documents as per your personalized checklist, pay the fees online, submit the application within 60 days.

So now after accepting the invitation, you need to:
1- Fill in the required forms through link in your EE account.
2- Next, you will need to prepare all the required documents which will be listed in the next page.
3- This includes proof of medical exam (so you need to perform the medical examination).
4- After preparing all the documents, you need to scan them and upload them using the corresponding links.
5- After the upload of ALL documents, you will review all your forms and docs, pay the application fees (and the PR Right fees if you want to pay them in advance). Then submit the application.

Also follow the following link for further assistance:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

In case, if still you are unclear with the things, then I hope drajpoot will be there to assist you.

Regards,
Ritz.

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
drajpoot said:
ًWhat did you see when you login MYCIC account?
Did you see something like this-

View my submitted application or profiles

Application number Application type Applicant'sname Date submitted Details Messages Action

regards
D
Dear Mr. D

Yes all column are like u mentioned. But my application which I submitted is not available all columns are empty. EE profile is also not showing scores it's status is invitation received. Got mail from donotreply@cic.gc.ca regarding application updated but their is nothing in inbox. Cannot understand what is happening and where is my submitted record. I have receipt of payment but my application is disappeared.

Please guide

With Regards
Angrish

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
asmdnayeem said:
Dear Seniors/friends,

With regards,

ASM
Hi
I am sorry my friend I did not understand your question, you said you accepted ITA and after that what information you filled online and where???
Dint you see any checklist where you need upload everything not only medical its everything...

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Angrish said:
Dear Mr. D

Yes all column are like u mentioned. But my application which I submitted is not available all columns are empty. EE profile is also not showing scores it's status is invitation received. Got mail from donotreply@cic.gc.ca regarding application updated but their is nothing in inbox. Cannot understand what is happening and where is my submitted record. I have receipt of payment but my application is disappeared.

Please guide

With Regards
Angrish
You must get Acknowledgement receipt and payment receipt in your MYCIC account, may be something is wrong with CIC website wait this week and if you dont see anything you need to contact CIC.
But do not worry if payment is successful you are good.
regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
nonnemacher said:
Does PNP nomination is processed faster by the federal government than regular EE profiles?
I am sorry do not get your question.

PNP nomination means provincial nomination program no relation with Federal.
Province will decide they will nominate you or not.Nomination does not mean you will get permanent resident.
Based on your nomination you will apply for PR and now Federal will decide they will give you PR or not.

Nomination increase your points in your EE profile and help you to get ITA through EE draw

Express Entry is the process of getting PR through Federal.

regards
D

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
drajpoot said:
Hi
I am sorry my friend I did not understand your question, you said you accepted ITA and after that what information you filled online and where???
Dint you see any checklist where you need upload everything not only medical its everything...

regards
D
Dear drajpoot,

I have yet to complete all the EE online (permanent residency) application forms. But i didnot found any checklist where i have to submit all the scaned documents. Is it going to appear later after completing all the online application forms. That was my question actually.

Thanks,

With regards,

ASM

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
I have Just received an ITA for permanent residency :) thank you all for the support especially the experts

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
I just got ITA today how to update the excel sheet ?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
asmdnayeem said:
Dear drajpoot,

I have yet to complete all the EE online (permanent residency) application forms. But i didnot found any checklist where i have to submit all the scaned documents. Is it going to appear later after completing all the online application forms. That was my question actually.

Thanks,

With regards,

ASM
Well as far as I remember once you accept ITA it will ask you if you want to update any information in your EE profile and all your details is already in your EE profile and if you say no continue then you will see your Document checklist which will tell you what things you need to upload.Rest I have no clue which online application forms you are talking about from where you got all these application forms.
May be someone who recently got ITA or in process to submit PR application can guide you because the way you are talking about application forms and all I do not know Its simple process just follow the instructions it will let you know everything what you need to do next.

regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Shereef said:
I just got ITA today how to update the excel sheet ?
Congrats!!!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Qamhus123 said:
I have Just received an ITA for permanent residency :) thank you all for the support especially the experts
Congrats!!!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Funtell85 said:
Any new AOR this week? Seems they have taken a break...?
Nobody got AOR this week.