07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
somtripathi said:
Please add me +91 - 9867160588 to whatsapp group.
Hi somti,

Could you please enter your data in the spreadsheet. It would be easy to know the track of the applications that NS is processing. Kindly add your data in the link below:
NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Surbhigurpreet said:
Hello Friends;

I replied to my AOR on 25th August. Got an email dated 15.09.2016 for additional reference letters as being a private practitioners they cannot assess my case on hourly basis. I will have to satisfy them that i have work experience for more than 6 years. As per their assessment my points are 62 as they are not giving any points for work experience, hence the request for fresh reference letters.'
'
Now i have to queries;

How should a private practitioner who gives limited time to his clients justify that he is working for 30 hours workly, though my working hours much more. My clients have given me reference letters saying that i am serving them from more 3 years. But because they have not mentioned hours my case needs fresh reference letter. Please advise how i can satisfy the immigration officer.

Secondly, is i am in NOC 1111 as I am a Tax consultant, if there is anybody else in same field please let me know the process of certification as they have raised query as well and i need to satisfy the same. As far as i know i have to go through CPA.Please Help;

Regards
Skywalker_RT said:
I don't know if I can help, as my case has some similarities, although there are fundamental differences. I'm also self employed, but I own a small manufacturing company. To provide evidence of those details (hours worked, annual salary and period of employment), I provided the articles of organization of my company, a certificate from the Registry of Commerce of my state and the financial results from the last year. Along with these, my accountant signed a letter stating the referred details, as well as explaining how the provided documents supported their claim.

The problem that I see in using that approach with your case is that your work is roughly the same as the people who provided my letter, hence it would be illogical for you to have other people providing you with the services that you provide yourself! On the other hand, you might be better informed than anyone about official documents from your country that might support your claims.
Like skywalker said, I also do not know if I can help you or not. As my case also had some similarities, I was also self employed and I own a service company to provide technical support to clients of OEM companies. For me also nomination officer raised the same issue for number of hours and I could not provide him any specific document which says specific number of hours each week BUT as a technical support engineer I sent him copy of emails from client side when I provide my services to them and i used to work 24x7 so I sent couple of emails which show different times and wrote to nominee officer that if he want I can send him thousand of emails like that cause I used to report every time every day to OEM companies so that they get to know and charge them for the service accordingly.
I get reference letter from all those clients and OEM companies. I submitted all my invoices but in all these letters horus were not mentioned.

Now your case is bit different, I do not know if you have any registered office or not and how you charge your clients, but if you have office , you can provide a reference letter from your clients mentioning that you are a tax consultant and your office name is XYZ and your office timing is Monday to friday 8:00 to 5:00 Pm or whatever.
If you charge them by invoice provide them copy of your all invoices which has your office address too.

I do not know may be it will work.
Provide them as much as you can, and write him that its hard to provide any specific document which says your working hours but you can provide many supporting documents which can justify your hours.
I am sure you will get nominated and he will suggest you to upload all this communication when you will submit your PR application.

regards
D

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monvik1988 said:
Dear Skywalker!!

Please add me to Whatsapp Group..

+919915168661

Thanks and Regards,

Monvik
Hi. I added you to the "open group", which is intended for both current and future applicants. If you have applied in 2015 and are already in the backlog, please warn so I'll add you to the "closed group" too.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
drajpoot said:
Like skywalker said, I also do not know if I can help you or not. As my case also had some similarities, I was also self employed and I own a service company to provide technical support to clients of OEM companies. For me also nomination officer raised the same issue for number of hours and I could not provide him any specific document which says specific number of hours each week BUT as a technical support engineer I sent him copy of emails from client side when I provide my services to them and i used to work 24x7 so I sent couple of emails which show different times and wrote to nominee officer that if he want I can send him thousand of emails like that cause I used to report every time every day to OEM companies so that they get to know and charge them for the service accordingly.
I get reference letter from all those clients and OEM companies. I submitted all my invoices but in all these letters horus were not mentioned.

Now your case is bit different, I do not know if you have any registered office or not and how you charge your clients, but if you have office , you can provide a reference letter from your clients mentioning that you are a tax consultant and your office name is XYZ and your office timing is Monday to friday 8:00 to 5:00 Pm or whatever.
If you charge them by invoice provide them copy of your all invoices which has your office address too.

I do not know may be it will work.
Provide them as much as you can, and write him that its hard to provide any specific document which says your working hours but you can provide many supporting documents which can justify your hours.
I am sure you will get nominated and he will suggest you to upload all this communication when you will submit your PR application.

regards
D

Work Experience
You have not been awarded any points under the work experience criteria as the letters of reference provided do not demonstrate that you have worked at least one year (1,560 hours), full-time or an equal amount in part-time. The letters of references must document the number of hours that you worked per week for each employer.
If you wish to receive points under the work experience criteria please submit new letters of reference for the past 10 years with all of the following criteria;

Letters must:
· be written on company letterhead
· be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor
· show company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses
· be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

Letters must include all of the following information:
· the specific period of your employment with the company (Start date to End date)
· the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
· your main responsibilities and duties in each position
· your annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
· the number of hours worked per week in each position.

This is there query regarding reference letter.
I am providing income tax return, bank certificate, a letter from fellow Charted accountant saying that I spent x hours on his cases.
Further my clients would also give detailed reference letters.
I can provide invoices for charging on hourly basis. I have my office and letter heads. Just being on safer side I would tell her that even if she reduces my 8 years experience to 1 year even then my points would be more than 67 and I shall qualify.
Thank you D and Skywalker for support. Cheers

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
akhilesh111 said:
Dear all,
Finally i got PPR,
Hope it will be getting stamped within 20 days
Feeling excited
can you share your timeline please?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Surbhigurpreet said:
Work Experience
You have not been awarded any points under the work experience criteria as the letters of reference provided do not demonstrate that you have worked at least one year (1,560 hours), full-time or an equal amount in part-time. The letters of references must document the number of hours that you worked per week for each employer.
If you wish to receive points under the work experience criteria please submit new letters of reference for the past 10 years with all of the following criteria;

Letters must:
· be written on company letterhead
· be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor
· show company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses
· be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

Letters must include all of the following information:
· the specific period of your employment with the company (Start date to End date)
· the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
· your main responsibilities and duties in each position
· your annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
· the number of hours worked per week in each position.

This is there query regarding reference letter.
I am providing income tax return, bank certificate, a letter from fellow Charted accountant saying that I spent x hours on his cases.
Further my clients would also give detailed reference letters.
I can provide invoices for charging on hourly basis. I have my office and letter heads. Just being on safer side I would tell her that even if she reduces my 8 years experience to 1 year even then my points would be more than 67 and I shall qualify.
Thank you D and Skywalker for support. Cheers
If you can provide invoice charging on hourly basis, for sure it would be considered. Provide them all invoices by calculating how many hours you need.
Draft everything on your company letter head like since when you started who is your client what is your hourly charges all in detailed way but be specific for time and dates
get reference letters from your client ask them to put your company address and the date since when they are your client

Do not tell her anything like to reduce your experience, show them you are doing your level best to prove that you work in such a way 8 years its your experience. Your document should look like that you are trying your level best to prove it as much as you can.

regards
D

Vamsi_Deepika

Jun 20, 2016
Hi
I am nominated and waiting for ITA.

Can somebody tell me whether ITA is completely on line process or paper based to be sent by post / courier?

What is the approximate time taken to process the same and what are the further steps involved?

Thanks

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Vamsi_Deepika said:
Hi
I am nominated and waiting for ITA.

Can somebody tell me whether ITA is completely on line process or paper based to be sent by post / courier?

What is the approximate time taken to process the same and what are the further steps involved?

Thanks
Hello Vamsi,
Yes applying for PR, after getting an ITA is a completely Online process, See the link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
You will have to fill an online application and upload all the required documents mentioned in CIC document checklist, in the form of scanned copy.

Probably they will be issuing ITAs by tomorrow i.e. 21st Sept 2016. Lets hope we get one. I am in the same boat as you are :)

Regards

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Friends,

My EE profile will expire on 25th October and my IELTS will expire on 16th October. I have reapplied to take the test on 8th October and once I receive my results I plan on creating a new EE profile. My question to those with experience - Should I delete my Job Bank Registration and then create a new EE Profile and then register again for Job Bank?
A little unsure as I saw on my Job Bank Dashboard that there is an option to update a new EE profile number and Job Bank registration number. Has anyone tried that before?
Would appreciate any help.
Thank you!

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
pakimom said:
Dear Friends,

My EE profile will expire on 25th October and my IELTS will expire on 16th October. I have reapplied to take the test on 8th October and once I receive my results I plan on creating a new EE profile. My question to those with experience - Should I delete my Job Bank Registration and then create a new EE Profile and then register again for Job Bank?
A little unsure as I saw on my Job Bank Dashboard that there is an option to update a new EE profile number and Job Bank registration number. Has anyone tried that before?
Would appreciate any help.
Thank you!
Hey Pakimom,
My express entry expired during the process, I created a new one and then re-registered for Job bank. Got a new express entry and a new job bank validation code for it. I submitted both these new codes to NS during my process as an update of my application, and within 2 weeks i got nominated. It worked for me :)

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thank you Qamhus123 for your guidance!

sand0987

May 29, 2014
As per the latest update, below is the status of my application- I have several questions/concerns

• Review of Eligibility - Review in progress
  • Review of medical result - Passed
  • Review of submitted documents - provided
  • Scheduling an Interview - Not needed at this time
  • A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
  • Final Decision - Not started

Below are the application message

Subject Date Sent Date Read
Request Letter - April 1,2016 April 1,2016 September 15,2016
AOR -April 1st ,2016 April 1,2016 July 5,2016

Concerns/Question based on the above information
  • How long does it take for the 'Review of Eligibility' status to change?
  • When will Background check start?
  • How long from this point will they arrive at the final decision?
  • As per the EE SLA, will they complete PR processing within 6 months? if this is the case, OCT is when my application will complete 6months since AOR
  • what does 'Review of submitted documents - provided' provided mean here?
  • Should I be concerned that my IELTS score will expire in 2nd week of Dec 16
  • Also when I previously check my application status Request Letter - April 1,2016 date read was Aug 5th which is now Sep 15th(Why are they going in circles)

Appreciate any help, around these questions

Thanks

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sand0987 said:
As per the latest update, below is the status of my application- I have several questions/concerns

• Review of Eligibility - Review in progress
  • Review of medical result - Passed
  • Review of submitted documents - provided
  • Scheduling an Interview - Not needed at this time
  • A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
  • Final Decision - Not started

Below are the application message

Subject Date Sent Date Read
Request Letter - April 1,2016 April 1,2016 September 15,2016
AOR -April 1st ,2016 April 1,2016 July 5,2016

Concerns/Question based on the above information
  • How long does it take for the 'Review of Eligibility' status to change?
  • When will Background check start?
  • How long from this point will they arrive at the final decision?
  • As per the EE SLA, will they complete PR processing within 6 months? if this is the case, OCT is when my application will complete 6months since AOR
  • what does 'Review of submitted documents - provided' provided mean here?
  • Should I be concerned that my IELTS score will expire in 2nd week of Dec 16
  • Also when I previously check my application status Request Letter - April 1,2016 date read was Aug 5th which is now Sep 15th(Why are they going in circles)

Appreciate any help, around these questions

Thanks
Hey Sand0987 I can answer few of them and the rest will come from the experts.
As per the EE SLA, will they complete PR processing within 6 months? if this is the case, OCT is when my application will complete 6months since AOR
They will process your application within 6 months or less so don't you worry..

what does 'Review of submitted documents - provided' provided mean here?[/
They might have asked you for some additional documents which you must have already provided to them. It can be any additional doc including your Schedule A or Schedule 4 Forms.

Should I be concerned that my IELTS score will expire in 2nd week of Dec 16
Please forget about your IELTS since it was valid at the time your submitted your application, after which the dates gets frozen so relax, calm down and don't even bring this IELTS thing in the future any more :).....

I answered some of them and the rest will definitely be answered by the professionals here..

Good luck..