+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
Luder said:
Hello friends,

I just got ITA from CIC!

Thanks for all the support I received here.

Admin please update my Excel entry. Thank you.

Some important questions however.,

1. There are two options - 1. Decline invitation 2. Continue application

Well., I'm definitely going to continue, but should I gather all documents and then click that or I have to click it so I receive more instructions on MyCIC to get that personalised documents check list?

2. I booked medicals. But they are asking for imm number and uci number something like that. Where can I find it?

Updates about my case

1. POF - We just made a request to convert my wife's individual account to joint account to include my name in the statement. It will be available in a week's time. But the bank said they don't give letters only authenticated statement is possible. Is that enough for CIC?

2. Police clearance - Since I live in Uae and basically from India I need to give PCC from both countries. UAE PCC received in a day, completely online, thanks to their advanced system! But I applied in Indian embassy service only today. They are saying they have absolutely no information when it will come and cannot guarantee anything; they are saying the forms will go to India, criminal records will be checked, then details back to Indian Embassy in UAE, then a police clearance certificate will be courier mailed to my UAE address. It is a very very unpleasant surprise for me!

Has any of you who are Indians been in this same situation? If yes please please share how many days it took for you to receive PCC from India. Kindly share please. I'm afraid I wasted time and worry I won't be able to upload documents to CIC before the deadline.

That's it.

Very very eagerly waiting for experts reply

Regards

Luder
Hi Luder,

I also tried to book the medical exam and they are asking for IME number. Any luck on finding out how we get that?

@Drajpoot,
Can you please help us here.

Thanks
Kishore

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
rckish450 said:
Hi Luder,

I also tried to book the medical exam and they are asking for IME number. Any luck on finding out how we get that?

@Drajpoot,
Can you please help us here.

Thanks
Kishore
Hi Rckish

I guess we need to fill and submit the detailed application in the 'continue application' section in express entry profile. After that I guess we will receive the personalized document checklist based on the answers we gave. The upload of documents will be the next step. I think that is also the time we will receive the medical form with those numbers and we need to take it to the panel doctor during the appointment.

And please note, the receptionist giving appointment said we need to choose either upfront appointment - meaning I guess we take no forms from our EE profiles (or) the next choice is Print out the forms from our profiles and then take it to the doctor.

I am not sure. I think we need to fill and submit that pending application, then more instructions will unfold!

Well., all the best. Keep in touch.

Regards

Luder

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
Luder said:
Hi Rckish

I guess we need to fill and submit the detailed application in the 'continue application' section in express entry profile. After that I guess we will receive the personalized document checklist based on the answers we gave. The upload of documents will be the next step. I think that is also the time we will receive the medical form with those numbers and we need to take it to the panel doctor during the appointment.

And please note, the receptionist giving appointment said we need to choose either upfront appointment - meaning I guess we take no forms from our EE profiles (or) the next choice is Print out the forms from our profiles and then take it to the doctor.

I am not sure. I think we need to fill and submit that pending application, then more instructions will unfold!

Well., all the best. Keep in touch.

Regards

Luder
Luder,

I have already did 'Continue Application' and filled all the details online. Now, i'm on the screen 'Your Document Checklist', which is showing list of all documents that I need to upload.
Below is the help information shown for 'Proof of medical exam':

"You require a medical exam. Learn how to get an upfront medical exam. In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.
If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your work permit application, you may submit proof that you have a scheduled an appointment."

So, I did not get any IME number till this step. I will have to talk to the receptionist and explain her the same.
Please let me know if you find any info regarding this.

Thanks
Kishore

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello Luder and Kishor

Regarding Medical you do not need UCI number you just need your passport, ask your doctor if they have e-medical facility, cause thats the process I followed and I would suggest you to book your appointment with a doctor who use e-medical.
They will need only your passport details
For principle applicant-
IME- NON EDE
Upfront medical type- worker

For Dependent-
IME- EDE
Upfront medical type- Family-EDE

in case if anyone has already applied for any kind of canada visa before of if your application returned previously than you may know your UCI Otherwise if its your first time with CIC your UCI is not generated yet

regards
D

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hello Luder and Kishor

Regarding Medical you do not need UCI number you just need your passport, ask your doctor if they have e-medical facility, cause thats the process I followed and I would suggest you to book your appointment with a doctor who use e-medical.
They will need only your passport details
For principle applicant-
IME- NON EDE
Upfront medical type- worker

For Dependent-
IME- EDE
Upfront medical type- Family-EDE

in case if anyone has already applied for any kind of canada visa before of if your application returned previously than you may know your UCI Otherwise if its your first time with CIC your UCI is not generated yet

regards
D
Thank you so much for your inputs D.
I'll call the doctor's office tomorrow and make an appointment. Hope everything goes smooth.

Thanks
Kishore

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
rckish450 said:
Thank you so much for your inputs D.
I'll call the doctor's office tomorrow and make an appointment. Hope everything goes smooth.

Thanks
Kishore
And remember bring back the A4 paper after your medical exam, that is the one you need to scan and upload as the proof of medical exam

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Congrats Shado, Rahman, Peterlock, Hadiya,Rckish and Luder....Wishing you all the best!!!! :D

And also all the best to all who received Nomination & ITA..

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
No AOR from last week...any updation??? :(

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rckish450 said:
Luder,

I have already did 'Continue Application' and filled all the details online. Now, i'm on the screen 'Your Document Checklist', which is showing list of all documents that I need to upload.
Below is the help information shown for 'Proof of medical exam':

"You require a medical exam. Learn how to get an upfront medical exam. In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.
If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your work permit application, you may submit proof that you have a scheduled an appointment."

So, I did not get any IME number till this step. I will have to talk to the receptionist and explain her the same.
Please let me know if you find any info regarding this.

Thanks
Kishore
Hello People.
Regarding your medicals, Just book an appointment with the Panel who does E-Medical and when they ask for a UCI or any other number just tell them that you want to go for an Upfront Medical and just take your passport and ITA print out that you have received on your CIC Profile, that is sufficient.
Once done they will give you a Medical confirmation receipt along with Payment receipt, attached both of them on the Proof of Medical section. Within 5 to 7 business days, Clinic will send the results directly to CIC and inform you at the same time. Finish.. you are done here with medicals.

Good luck.

Goldilocks

Sep 3, 2016
Hi friends

I am one of this forum member's spouse.

Please excuse me because I don't want to identify myself as I am going to ask you about a serious issue.

7 months ago I was diagnosed with TB. Actually it is lymph node TB. It cannot spread from lymph node to others. I had no respiratory symptoms either. I had the node removed surgically (scar present) and even with that case I had to take 6 months medication.

Now my medication regimen ends in a week.

I have CIC medicals scheduled 5 days after that.

My physician advised not even to share the information with the panel physician but he said he'll give a medical report in a week; in case if I choose to show it during my visit to CIC doctor.

I am not sure whether to share the information or not.

And if I share will it result in rejection of our application or if I don't I am afraid again our application may get rejected if they find it later?

I don't know what to do during the exam. My physician stressed that if I share it might result in unnecessary delay. He said whether I share or not I will have a thorough medical checkup upon entering Canada. They find it there they will only start me on medication. But if I share now during the panel doctor examination he said the panel doctor may credit himself/herself for finding a case and may enter something not okay in the final opinion they send to CIC.

What do I do?

Please share your thoughts, especially people from medical background.

Thanks

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Goldilocks said:
Hi friends

Please excuse me because I don't want to identify myself as I am going to ask you about a serious issue.

7 months ago I was diagnosed with TB. Actually it is lymph node TB. It cannot spread from lymph node to others. I had no respiratory symptoms either. I had the node removed surgically (scar present) and even with that case I had to take 6 months medication.

My physician advised not even to share the information with the panel physician but he said he'll give a medical report in a week; in case if I choose to show it during my visit to CIC doctor.

And if I share will it result in rejection of our application or if I don't I am afraid again our application may get rejected if they find it later?

I don't know what to do during the exam. My physician stressed that if I share it might result in unnecessary delay. He said whether I share or not I will have a thorough medical checkup upon entering Canada. They find it there they will only start me on medication. But if I share now during the panel doctor examination he said the panel doctor may credit himself/herself for finding a case and may enter something not okay in the final opinion they send to CIC.

What do I do?

Thanks
Hi, sorry to hear about your medical issue. I am not a physician and I don't think you need the advice of a physician here. I think it's better to be truthful to the doctor examining you as in any case he/she will know if you have any issue after the blood, urine, x-ray tests etc. Also, if he/she questions you and you give false responses then this might play against you if he/she comes to find out the truth after test. That's my opinion. See what other's say on this forum. I am a follower of the preaching of Gandhi - So !!!! <:

Cheers,
K.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Kushal_75 said:
Hi, sorry to hear about your medical issue. I am not a physician and I don't think you need the advice of a physician here. I think it's better to be truthful to the doctor examining you as in any case he/she will know if you have any issue after the blood, urine, x-ray tests etc. Also, if he/she questions you and you give false responses then this might play against you if he/she comes to find out the truth after test. That's my opinion. See what other's say on this forum. I am a follower of the preaching of Gandhi - So !!!! <:

Cheers,
K.
Agreed what you suggest if your doctor suggest you not to tell which means something is there and for sure during your medical doctor may got to know so don't worry take your report from your doctor and show that to CIC doctor as you said there is nothing serious than you are fine
By the way there is no medical test at the time of entering in Canada.
Always be honest with CIC if you really want that process go smoothly
Moreover if you will tell the CIC doctor about your medical issue he can not take credit as you declare that yourself but if you will hide it and he found that then Forsure he wil get credit I hope you understand what I mean
Regards
D

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
Goldilocks said:
Hi friends

What do I do?

Thanks
i agree, you have to be honest because whatever you do, they will still know it. it is impossible to clear or even hide a lung scar. did you do sputum culture before you start your meds? i believe after you finish your 6 months tb medication you will have a chest xray again. You have to bring it with you, your physician's report and all the test result that you did before and after finishing the entire treatment. i think it is better to inform the cic dr on the same day of your medical to prevent any delay. They will not reject you just because you have a tb scar. You just have to prove and show them that you already finish the treatment and you are already well. i hope this makes you feel better goodluck :)

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
drajpoot said:
No there will not be any complication as CIC and NSOI has nothing with that. I hope your experience would be considered and you get a job. Good luck you are on work permit?

Regards
D
Yeah I am on PGWP and can any one will help me what will I need to show my experience specificallyÉ
thanks again

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
fasqi said:
Hello People.
Regarding your medicals, Just book an appointment with the Panel who does E-Medical and when they ask for a UCI or any other number just tell them that you want to go for an Upfront Medical and just take your passport and ITA print out that you have received on your CIC Profile, that is sufficient.
Once done they will give you a Medical confirmation receipt along with Payment receipt, attached both of them on the Proof of Medical section. Within 5 to 7 business days, Clinic will send the results directly to CIC and inform you at the same time. Finish.. you are done here with medicals.

Good luck.
Thank you Fasqi. I called up the doctor's office and took an appointment for Monday. They do have E-Medical service.
Thank you for your guidance. :)

Regards,
Kishore