+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
SDKD said:
Sorry Osma I was too late to read this message. Feels so sad but don't keep your mind upset....something somewhere a good news is waiting for you...don't worry. As we are all in a family, in future also we will be same like this. God bless you!!!

SDKD
. Please don't be disheartened. Just faith on God only.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Angrish said:
. Please don't be disheartened. Just faith on God only.
:D

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
SDKD said:
Sorry Osma I was too late to read this message. Feels so sad but don't keep your mind upset....something somewhere a good news is waiting for you...don't worry. As we are all in a family, in future also we will be same like this. God bless you!!!

SDKD
Thank you very kindly dear friend for your uplifting words. Honestly, you guys are great in here. My spirit is uplifted and I'm determined to reapply electronically when next they open. But I guess I just have to get married first so that my spouse can augment for my deficiency. My IELTS is still valid up to 7monrhs. I believe that God will perfect it. It is an experience

Thanks once more

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
oksma said:
Thank you very kindly dear friend for your uplifting words. Honestly, you guys are great in here. My spirit is uplifted and I'm determined to reapply electronically when next they open. But I guess I just have to get married first so that my spouse can augment for my deficiency. My IELTS is still valid up to 7monrhs. I believe that God will perfect it. It is an experience

Thanks once more
Good go Oksma. Thats the spirit. As a friend, I would say get married and start a happy life with better aspects next year. Hopefully, we will be able to see you soon in Canada one day. Just keep up the positive vibes. Remember everything happens for a reason and if faith didn't move in your favour this year it doesn't mean that you won't have a chance again. So, just be ready with your docs and apply it as soon as the province opens again. In case, you need any help we all are here to assist you. Don't lose hope. There is something bright ahead for you. Good luck.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
ritawallu said:
Good go Oksma. Thats the spirit. As a friend, I would say get married and start a happy life with better aspects next year. Hopefully, we will be able to see you soon in Canada one day. Just keep up the positive vibes. Remember everything happens for a reason and if faith didn't move in your favour this year it doesn't mean that you won't have a chance again. So, just be ready with your docs and apply it as soon as the province opens again. In case, you need any help we all are here to assist you. Don't lose hope. There is something bright ahead for you. Good luck.
Thank you sincerely dear friend. I'm overwhelmed by this unalloyed support from you guys. I will do just that. Thanks once more and God bless.

Regards

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
drajpoot said:
When this program started in January 2015 this was the original criteria-
Experience Points
Less than 1 year Ineligible
1 year 9
2-3 years 12
4-5 years 15

On 19 May 2015 they officially declared :
As of May 19, 2015
Revised points grid under Factor 3: Work Experience and under Factor 6: Adaptability to align
with the Federal Skilled Worker stream
Experience Points
Less than 1 year Ineligible
1 year 9
2-3 years 11
4-5 years 13
6 or more 15

If he is talking about the above change than its done in May 2015, they dint change anything after that.
As per the spreadsheet OKSMA's application receipt date is 21st July 2015.

Moreover I would say before it might be a mistake in guide thats why they updated in May 2015.

Now Just Imagine if anyone application reached there on or before 19th may and it gets refused because of this reason, I know its wrong but no one can challenged or say unfair decision because they clearly mentioned: If application criteria or forms are updated or if there arechanges to the NSNP or its streams including closure or suspension of a stream, you will find the most currentinformation at http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/. Applications may be assessed with the most currentcriteria irrespective of the date of submission of an application

However nothing happened like this with Oksma's case. I guess he made a major mistake to calculate his points according to updated criteria and also some more mistakes, he could get it done easily but he chose some other way.

Oksma I believe that NSNP will open this program soon so I would suggest you get ready your documents and apply as soon as program opens. Do not forget to check criteria before sending your application.

regards
D
This is wonderful! I didn't see this modification prior to sending my application. They didnt send me a notification. Oh, I hadn't applied you said May, I was July 21st 2016. Okay, I see they updated their website and I hit the road without checking. Well, it's only a delay. By God's grace all will fall through. So they referred me to factor 6 under relativity to see I have those things like a relative or spouse that can salvage my situation. I don't either and I guess this was beyond nominee officer, otherwise she would have given me that nomination. She specifically said that my application was a good one. I remembered I was off internet at that time. Gosh! This is an oversight. Thanks D for explaining this. Thanks all for your support. I appreciate. All the best to all.

Regards

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
petertherock77 said:
vivu_2014 said:
Hi all,

I submitted my PR application today and also received AOR for the same.

Thank you so much all of you for your support. God bless all of us.
[/quote

Did you pay both PR visa application processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee when you applied. $550 CAN + $499 CAN? Or you just paid the first part
I paid both fees.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's really saddening to hear about your rejection, Oksma. It's good to know that you're determined to try again in the new intake. About your score, haven't you accumulated 6 years of professional experience by now? If not, wouldn't it be the case some months from now, when the next intake begins? If you're able to submit your application as soon as it starts, you might be one of the first to be assessed and get it in a shorter time.

Well, good luck anyway!

Singhjasmeet13

Star Member
Sep 4, 2016
Dear friends need your suggestion. I am main applicant.

I want to know that there are two fixed deposit at the name of my grandfather and I am nominee in this two fixed deposit, can I show this two fixed deposit for settlement funds in Provinice nomination as well as express entry. Thank you

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
It's really saddening to hear about your rejection, Oksma. It's good to know that you're determined to try again in the new intake. About your score, haven't you accumulated 6 years of professional experience by now? If not, wouldn't it be the case some months from now, when the next intake begins? If you're able to submit your application as soon as it starts, you might be one of the first to be assessed and get it in a shorter time.

Well, good luck anyway!
Thanks Skywalker _RT. It was an awful experience. I will be clocking 6years in less than 3 months time. Thanks once more I appreciate.

Regards

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Singhjasmeet13 said:
Dear friends need your suggestion. I am main applicant.

I want to know that there are two fixed deposit at the name of my grandfather and I am nominee in this two fixed deposit, can I show this two fixed deposit for settlement funds in Provinice nomination as well as express entry. Thank you
Hi Jasmeet,

No! you cant show these FD's as PoF since these are not in your name but your grandfather's name. One can show the PoF, those are either in his/her own name or in spouse name, if married..

If you can get these funds gifted to you by your grand father, then it will work for your both for PNP & EE. You are good to go by doing this, else I am afraid, it wont work you being as nominee on these FD's.

Neeraj

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
ritawallu said:
I could not see you on spreadsheet. On what name are you?
Hi Ritawallu

I have uploaded the details you asked. Thank you so much for all your support.

Regards

Luder

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
oksma said:
Dear all,

The bombshell has eventually dropped today. A final decision was made by nominee officer's manager on my application. I was refused on the grounds of insufficient points. Age decreased one point and work experience was reduced to a maximum of 13 points for 5years as against 15 initially. Please kindly bear with me. I wish you all the very best. NSOI advised me reapply anytime soon but my head is full for now.
Regards
Very sorry Oksma

I didn't check the forum for the last three days. That was unfortunate. Anyway, You can reapply anytime soon when they open up. You said, you are still single. Oh man, in the mean time get married!! Enjoy life for a while and then reapply.

Hope you can have a pleasant diversion by getting married and come back with enough points.