Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Luder said:
Dear friends

Praise the Lord!

Just got nominated! .

You guys actually helped, supported and gave me all that was necessary.

Hope I can successfully do the rest of the work.

Please help me in that too.

Thanks to everyone again
I could not see you on spreadsheet. On what name are you?

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Congrats to Luder, rckish450 and Rahman for Nomination.

Kindly share last 3 digits of your nomination when you receive Nomination Certificate as email

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some more confusion for me. I called NSOI on 29.08.2016 andthey told that my case has been referred to assessment officer and i shall recieve me result soon. Now i called them today and they said that case manager is yet to be appointedand my application is in que since29.07.2016. However i replied on 25.08.2016.
How canit be in que before my reply?
Is assessment officer different from case manager.

Seniors/ Dear D plz help.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
GurpreetSunny said:
Some more confusion for me. I called NSOI on 29.08.2016 andthey told that my case has been referred to assessment officer and i shall recieve me result soon. Now i called them today and they said that case manager is yet to be appointedand my application is in que since29.07.2016. However i replied on 25.08.2016.
How canit be in que before my reply?
Is assessment officer different from case manager.

Seniors/ Dear D plz help.
Just relax and keep waiting, you will surely be considered!!!!

vchadha

Feb 13, 2015
Dear All,

Congratulations to all who receive the Nominations today!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Just to give you an update. I have also received an email on 30th Aug and nominee officer has asked for the following.

1. Updated reference letter from my employer mentioning number of hours worked per week along with the duties performed as per my NOC code.

2. The officer has also asked some questions regards to settlement plan like:
- Did I make any connections in NS for settlement ?
- Have I identified potential employers?
- Potential area to stay in NS . etc..

It took 2 days to arrange the docs and I have replied to the email this morning along with all the requested documents and answers.

Seniors please advise if you have receive this type of request email and your experience on timeline after replying??

Hope to receive the nomination soon.

Good luck to each and every soul in this forum. Prayers!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

BBstar

Jul 22, 2016
Hi seniors,

I've been busy with work and away from posting. Although I usually find a way to read members update and particularly glad to hear good news of Fasqi, and many others who have crossed the bridge of nomination. Actually my case is still pending and therefore need all of your prayers at this stage. I've submitted the last additional information on the 29th August, yet I've not heard from the nominee officer. Congrats again for those members who received nominations and AOR and many more are on the way too!

And noteworthy to mention is Drajpoot(I hope I got that right), you've been of immense help to everyone. Many thanks. I will like to mail you personally and enquire about my case and possible suggestions.

Thanks all.

..BBstar

vchadha

Feb 13, 2015
BBstar said:
Hi seniors,

I've been busy with work and away from posting. Although I usually find a way to read members update and particularly glad to hear good news of Fasqi, and many others who have crossed the bridge of nomination. Actually my case is still pending and therefore need all of your prayers at this stage. I've submitted the last additional information on the 29th August, yet I've not heard from the nominee officer. Congrats again for those members who received nominations and AOR and many more are on the way too!

And noteworthy to mention is Drajpoot(I hope I got that right), you've been of immense help to everyone. Many thanks. I will like to mail you personally and enquire about my case and possible suggestions.

Thanks all.

..BBstar
Dear BBstar,

which are the additional docs you have been requested for??

Thanks,

BBstar

Jul 22, 2016
Additional documents relating to family linkage of a relative living in NS to earn me additional 5 marks under adaptability.

Sep 2, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am new in this forum.
I have one question, my sister is in Halifax, NS. Do you have any idea when NSPNP for 2016 will reopen??

Thank you!

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
manesh80 said:
Congrats to Luder, rckish450 and Rahman for Nomination.

Kindly share last 3 digits of your nomination when you receive Nomination Certificate as email
Thank you Manesh . Sure will update everyone once I receive the nomination certificate.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
BBstar said:
Additional documents relating to family linkage of a relative living in NS to earn me additional 5 marks under adaptability.
hi bbstar my fellow naija guy is the name of your nominee officer peachtanner elizabeth

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
For those who are waiting for AORs on Monday))) There is a Labour Day on the 5th of September in Canada, so it's a holiday :(