+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
Hi Friends

I have just received nomination from Nova Scotia.They did not ask me for additional documents.

Can anyone please suggest the next steps in process?
They have given me 30 days to accept nomination.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
chintanp44 said:
Hi Friends

I have just received nomination from Nova Scotia.They did not ask me for additional documents.

Wow.. congratulations Chintan..

You need to accept the nomination in your EE profile and need to wait for the ITA to move the next step.

Once again congrats & good luck!!
Neeraj

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Threat?????? I have no idea what are you talking about and I don't know what is wrong with you. First you said I m ignoring you now you say I m threatening you OMG!!!I am lucky that I dint send you any PM otherwise I think you gonna call corps I guess.
People around the world reading this forum and you consider my reply as Threat ?????
I am shocked!!!
:eek: :eek:

All members please let me know if I am wrong.
Hi drajpoot,

I have been reading all the posts regularly and we all know that you have been very kind and helpful to all of us here on the forum. I think runaway982 had misunderstood your communication about the questions you asked him. Although, had runaways took it in a positive way it would have been much better. The reason being that the questions you asked runaway could have been asked by the nomination officer itself which he would have been well prepared with in advance, had he taken it in a more broader aspect. I guess most of the times NS officer ask the same kind of questions like you put forward at the time of AOR, if they doubt the intention of residing of the applicant in NS.

I would feel glad if you keep updating us here and help us all. As you are the only one who knows what kind of difficulties one can go through during the process of NS pnp. As you said, it took you almost 4 months to convince the NS officer till the time you finally got nomination, so it reveals you have much experience and we all need the help from you. Kindly, for the sake of some good people here who needs your suggestions, feedback and helpful advice, do not leave this forum till the time we all achieve our destination.

Moreover, take it as a positive thing that you are being called as an immigration officer, that means you have the capability of becoming the same one day. ;D

vchadha

Feb 13, 2015
Congratulations Chintan!

My background in FSW 2014 is same as you. FSWP 2014 Application was returned with UCI number written on that.

Anyways, Congrats and good part is that they didn't ask for any documents and got nominated.

Celebrations!!!!!!!

otf

Jun 17, 2015
drajpoot said:
I would suggest whatever you think is good to support your employment is better to upload and all these things are good to upload as they are acceptable as per CIC documents check list
Yes you must need to upload all visa and stamp page of your passport as that's the proof of your travel history. It's mandatory

Regards
D
Okay, thank you.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
vchadha said:
Congratulations Chintan!

My background in FSW 2014 is same as you. FSWP 2014 Application was returned with UCI number written on that.

Anyways, Congrats and good part is that they didn't ask for any documents and got nominated.

Celebrations!!!!!!!
Congrats dear.

Could you tell the reason why in 2014 they sent your application back.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
chintanp44 said:
Hi Friends

Congrats chintan.
What is your timeline? I could not see you in the spreadsheet

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations. When is your application date and when did you reply to AOR?

chintanp44 said:
Hi Friends

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
chintanp44 said:
Hi Friends

Hi can we know your timeline and when AOR received?

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
shado said:
drajpoot, Promise us that you won't run away ;D

We need you here. There are very few who is willing to help like you. Thanks for your support and help so far and please ignore other comments.

Guys lets be more mature and respect each other, thank each other for the help received. It's clear that some people get frustrated quickly. I guess it's due to the long wait. Lets all learn patience and if it is God's will, then we all will be on the other shore one day.
Hi Shado

I strongly second your opinion. I thought the same about those comments about drajpoot, and you spoke it! I too request him to stay. Please stay and help all of us Drajpoot, you will get special credits in God's ledger book! Forget the comments here that might discourage you.

Yeah, everything's God's will and we have only one choice. We need to let it happen. No matter how hard we try we can't make it happen. So consider the long wait as patience test from the One above us. Remember, we can only let it happen not make it happen!

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
Hello Friends,

Thank you for your blessings !

Yes indeed it was sad to receive the application back in FSWP 2014. The application was returned due to cap full.

I am facing problem with my account, sometimes I am not able to post any comment in group & there is error page coming up when I try to post something.

I just sent an email to the system administrator to rectify this error. I was on a road trip of US & Canada for past 3.5 months & hence had very limited internet access, so I dint update the excel sheet. I will make sure I will update it tomorrow.

Can sombody please add me to the whatsapp group? Is there anyone who can put up my request to be on the group?

Thank you soo much guys.

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
Angrish said:
Mr. D how much time they will take to issue nomination after completion of assessment. Some people got nomination with in 10 days after receipt of AOR. This is very tough to keep patience .
. Just received nomination mail Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account. Please suggest further steps

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Hello Members,

I was just nominated via Express Entry Profile for Nova Scotia Province. Its been a long journey but it finally paid off.

Wishing everyone the best and keep the faith.

:)

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Angrish said:
. Just received nomination mail Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account. Please suggest further steps.
Congratulations... login your Express Entry profile and accept the nomination and the inform back about your acceptance to your NS nomination officer.

Good luck for the next step.. :)
Neeraj