NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot, Promise us that you won't run away ;D

We need you here. There are very few who is willing to help like you. Thanks for your support and help so far and please ignore other comments.

Guys lets be more mature and respect each other, thank each other for the help received. It's clear that some people get frustrated quickly. I guess it's due to the long wait. Lets all learn patience and if it is God's will, then we all will be on the other shore one day.

drajpoot said:
Threat?????? I have no idea what are you talking about and I don't know what is wrong with you. First you said I m ignoring you now you say I m threatening you OMG!!!I am lucky that I dint send you any PM otherwise I think you gonna call corps I guess.
People around the world reading this forum and you consider my reply as Threat ?????
I am shocked!!!
:eek: :eek:

All members please let me know if I am wrong.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamhus123 said:
Isnt is that they expect a reply within 5 working days for AOR email?
Correct. But you can discuss with the officer and buy time in certain cases if you are unable to produce documents in 5 days.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melvenb said:
Finally got a reply from Nominee Officer SC asking me for updated banking statement from my bank which shows your account activity for the past six months, current balance, your name, account number and the currency that the funds are in. :)
When did you reply to your AOR?

I don't understand why for some applicants they don't ask for POF with the AOR email like others, but later they get POF request.

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Dr drajoot
I sincerely apologize for anyone's misdeed here.I am very sure it was not intentional.
Please AOR hopefuls lets be more polite towards each other.
Dr drajoot is the only landed migrant here on this forum helping and clarifying our doubts.
He has landed in NS hence he doesn't need anything from us.
Alot of people wouldn't even check on us after their nomination talk less of getting their CORP.
It takes someone with a heart ❤ of Gold like drajoot to take the pain and comeback to this forum,he takes time to answer our questions sincerely.
Once again dr drajoot I apologize and I am sure I wasn't intentional
@runaway82, you don't have to leave this forum.we are one family so we make up to break up
Lets unite and get our CORP.

melvenb

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shado said:
When did you reply to your AOR?

I don't understand why for some applicants they don't ask for POF with the AOR email like others, but later they get POF request.
Aug. 19... They ask for POF in AOR which I replied with a Bank Certificate.. But now they are asking for a bank statement.. Maybe they are not convinced by my bank certificate. No issue though, I can comply..

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shado said:
Correct. But you can discuss with the officer and buy time in certain cases if you are unable to produce documents in 5 days.
I guess they say to speed up the process reply within 5 days. They dont say that if we do not apply our application would not beconsidered. I have replied to AOR after 25 days but with an apology.

Can somebody please tell me the time they take after out reply to AOR

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Haadiya said:
Hi,

Any nominations this week? I was asked for additional info which I sent on the 23rd Aug. But no update after that. I am hoping I get the nomination today !!
If not today then may be next week
Wish you all the best.

regards
D

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamhus123 said:
Dear Admin, in Another thread Novascotia 2016, people have posted that they have received nomination. Kindly check and add in the excel file.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-provincial-nominee-program-2016-pool-t390055.600.html
You mean Wisak? Notice that the nomination was from over a month ago. It was already updated in the spreadsheet.

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Hi,

Can someone who has already applied the PR application for CIC after getting ITA guide a little bit...

I have recevied ITA, and it created a new application link.. When I continued, it first took me through a questionnaire. After the questionnaire, I now have form with many different sections that I need to fill in.

I have few questions...
1. Where will I upload all the supporting documents? Will there be a place AFTER completing my application?
2. The fee payment (CIC fee + RFPR fee) will also be paid online?
3. The photographs will also in digital format to be uploaded?
4. Do I need to send everthing by normal postal mail as well? I remember in one of the emails from Nominee officer, he/she sent me this link "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf". The last step of this pdf indicate sending all the documents to CIO office NS.

This is why I am bit confuse.. :S

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rkeys said:
Hi,

Can someone who has already applied the PR application for CIC after getting ITA guide a little bit...

I have recevied ITA, and it created a new application link.. When I continued, it first took me through a questionnaire. After the questionnaire, I now have form with many different sections that I need to fill in.

I have neither submitted my e-APR nor I have an ITA but I guess I can answer your questions.

I have few questions...
1. Where will I upload all the supporting documents? Will there be a place AFTER completing my application?

Once you fill in all the forms, you'll see a custom checklist with placeholders where you would need to upload your documents.

2. The fee payment (CIC fee + RFPR fee) will also be paid online?

Yes.

3. The photographs will also in digital format to be uploaded?

Yes.

4. Do I need to send everthing by normal postal mail as well? I remember in one of the emails from Nominee officer, he/she sent me this link "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf". The last step of this pdf indicate sending all the documents to CIO office NS.

No, once you get ITA, it is sufficient if you submit the documents online.

This is the EE checklist - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

I am not sure if NSNP requires applicants to send the same documents AGAIN. NSNP applicants can answer this.

This is why I am bit confuse.. :S

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I just got an update for Nom officer asking me to send proof of IELTS booking, as my wife's IELTS expires next month.
This is in reply to my AOR reply on 15th August 2016.

Is there any July 2015 last week candidates who got reply to their AOR reply, asking for additional Documents?

vchadha

Feb 13, 2015
Dear Shado,

Good Luck!

It means the officers are working. Did you mention in AOR reply that your wife IELTS is getting expire next month and you have booked again. Why did they ask and how do they know that you re-booked.

Why I am asking is that my wife's IELTS is expiring on 02nd October 2016.

Also, I haven't heard anything after AOR reply, you and I am the same day applicant.

Good luck to you and all.

Thanks.

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Hello Drajpoot, please I have some questions. Do I have to upload my employment letter, payslips and business card of my supervisor or is just the reference letter enough?

Do I also need to upload all the visas and stamps on my passport?

Thank you

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
otf said:
Hello Drajpoot, please I have some questions. Do I have to upload my employment letter, payslips and business card of my supervisor or is just the reference letter enough?

Do I also need to upload all the visas and stamps on my passport?

Thank you
I would suggest whatever you think is good to support your employment is better to upload and all these things are good to upload as they are acceptable as per CIC documents check list
Yes you must need to upload all visa and stamp page of your passport as that's the proof of your travel history. It's mandatory

Regards
D