07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
johnyajrawat said:
Below was the mail that I received from Nova Scotia Demand ns-demand@novascotia.ca

I replied to the same on the same day. I replied to ns-demand@novascotia.ca email. Is it correct email to reply for. Or we were supposed to reply at nsnp@novascotia.ca ?

[REPLY REQUIRED] | [RÉPONSE NÉCESSAIRE]

Le français suit l’anglais. / French follows English.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:

accepted a nomination from another province; or
accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.
You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Cher demandeur :

Merci de l’intérêt que vous avez manifesté à l’endroit du volet Demande de la Nouvelle-Écosse : Entrée express en envoyant une demande à l’Office de l'immigration de la Nouvelle-Écosse (OINE).

Avant que l’OINE ne puisse commencer l’évaluation de votre demande, vous devez nous confirmer que :

vous n’avez pas accepté d’être un candidat dans une autre province ou que
vous n’avez pas accepté une invitation à présenter une demande de résidence permanente, invitation qui vous aurait été faite par Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada avec le système Entrée express.
Vous devez répondre à la présente dans les DIX (10) prochains jours ouvrables. Si vous avez accepté d’être nommé candidat dans une autre province ou si vous avez accepté une invitation de la part de Citoyenneté et Immigration, veuillez confirmer que vous souhaitez retirer votre demande et nous dire si vous voulez que votre demande vous soit renvoyée ou qu’elle soit détruite.

Si vous ne répondez pas à la présente demande d’information d’ici le 20 juin 2016, l’évaluation de votre demande pourrait être retardée ou refusée.

Office de l'immigration de la Nouvelle-Écosse
It is the correct email. Did you replied to this email including this format or did you composed a new email and replied on ns-demand@novascotia.ca.

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
ritawallu said:
It is the correct email. Did you replied to this email including this format or did you composed a new email and replied on ns-demand@novascotia.ca.
I replied to this email including this format.

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
SDKD said:
Mostly it will on Dec or Jan
Thanks. Do anyone know that how do they select the candidates in their quota. Do they do ranking to provide nomination or do they just work on first come first serve basis ?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
johnyajrawat said:
I replied to this email including this format.
Its your Pre-AOR...You have to wait till Dec or Jan for your AOR.

Now they are processing August applicants.

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
johnyajrawat said:
Thanks. Do anyone know that how do they select the candidates in their quota. Do they do ranking to provide nomination or do they just work on first come first serve basis ?
As per first come first serve basis...I am Nov applicant waiting to get AOR like you.

SDKD

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
SDKD said:
As per first come first serve basis...I am Nov applicant waiting to get AOR like you.

SDKD
Is it also possibloe that they fill up their quota even before processing our AOR ?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
johnyajrawat said:
Is it also possibloe that they fill up their quota even before processing our AOR ?
I hope that they will call everyone who received Pre-AOR...

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
drajpoot said:
you are talking about my inbox?
[/quote

sorry was sending someone else

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
johnyajrawat said:
There are total 650 seats including the experience class nd the demand. But, as they closed taking the files for demand on 17th dec itself, what my conclusion says everybody before that may get there files processed. Although, for final nominations and AOR, candidate must pass the completeness check procedure, irrespective of this may lead to rejection.

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
ruchitajj said:
Hi All,

I am 10th August Applicant and I have received my AOR today. I would be needing help from you guys ahead on my application..
thank you all in advance.
[/quote

Your inbox is full, cant respond

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
drajpoot said:
Yes, you almost got nominated just wait for the official announcement for your nomination.

regards
D
Mr. D how much time they will take to issue nomination after completion of assessment. Some people got nomination with in 10 days after receipt of AOR. This is very tough to keep patience .

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Angrish said:
Mr. D how much time they will take to issue nomination after completion of assessment. Some people got nomination with in 10 days after receipt of AOR. This is very tough to keep patience .
Well they took more than 4 months to give me nomination but dont compare your case with me as I had face almost 90% of issues in my nomination process which you guys discuss here.
Dont worry about your nomination you will get soon unless you have so many complications.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello runaway982

It is first time I was eagerly waiting for someone's reply, and I scroll back to check did I gave you answer of each question or not but I found you delete all your previous post.
What happened? Did you realize your question were not relevant OR its not right time to ask those question OR may be some other reason.

I always try to do help everyone here, if I write or ask any question it does not mean I am nomination officer. And I never have any anxiety of any question, if I have I wont be here. So sometimes you must think twice before asking your question because sometime our questions put us in big trouble.

If you will read again my answers you will get to know why I put up all those questions just give you some hint and you should understand that rather than replying me in such a way.
I hope you will get my point.
Life is not easy and some people get more difficulties in life than average and that is what called experience.
Read my signature line.

Wish you all the best. I want everyone get nomination that is the reason I am still here to assist as much as I can. and I hope you will do the same.

Best regards
D

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
drajpoot said:
Hello runaway982

It is first time I was eagerly waiting for someone's reply, and I scroll back to check did I gave you answer of each question or not but I found you delete all your previous post.
What happened? Did you realize your question were not relevant OR its not right time to ask those question OR may be some other reason.

I always try to do help everyone here, if I write or ask any question it does not mean I am nomination officer. And I never have any anxiety of any question, if I have I wont be here. So sometimes you must think twice before asking your question because sometime our questions put us in big trouble.

If you will read again my answers you will get to know why I put up all those questions just give you some hint and you should understand that rather than replying me in such a way.
I hope you will get my point.
Life is not easy and some people get more difficulties in life than average and that is what called experience.
Read my signature line.

Wish you all the best. I want everyone get nomination that is the reason I am still here to assist as much as I can. and I hope you will do the same.

Best regards
D
Sorry D, but all I saw from your replay was not friendly advise at all, moreover it felt like a threat.
So now I would leave this helpfull forum because I don't feel comfortable here anymore.
Thank you for everything my friends and stay in good health.