Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
I just a have a quick question. I am sept 29 applicant and my IELTS will expire on dec 6. Do you think I should take the IELTS exam again?

I know it was mentioned before that what's important is that we should apply for PR with a valid IELTS as after submission the file will be frozen. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance!!

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
Hello Friends,
My timeline is as follows:
App Reached Date: 31st July 2015
Pre-AoR: 7th June 2016
AOR : 11th August 2016

Thank you

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
kristelgen said:
I just a have a quick question. I am sept 29 applicant and my IELTS will expire on dec 6. Do you think I should take the IELTS exam again?

I know it was mentioned before that what's important is that we should apply for PR with a valid IELTS as after submission the file will be frozen. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance!!
Hi Kristelgen,

It seems your IELTS expiry is on the verge, what I mean is being September end applicant, you can expect to receive the AOR next month and then your reply and NS decision on your file I.E. Nomination, which could take place at an early date, followed by ITA. If it happens you are good to go accepting it and then it freezes your case with the same IELTS but if forbid, the decision gets delayed you then you will need the new IELTS. Based on the critical timelines, I would suggest you to book yourself for the upcoming IELTS to avoid landing in an odd situation.

This is my view and suggestion.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
Dear all,

I got the AOR just now!! :D

Below is the email:

Dear XXXX,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on 13 August 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.
Your case ID is #XXXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Failure to provide this Number and Code within 5 business days of receiving this correspondence will result in your application being closed.
For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada within the Express Entry System.
To speed up the processing of your application, if the information/documentation you provided at time of submitting your application is now outdated or expired, please submit your new updated information/documentation, not limited to the following, to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Changes in your family composition. Provide an explanation and include copies of relevant supporting documentation (birth certificate, divorce certificate, separation agreement, etc.).
2. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.
3. New contact information, if applicable.
4. If passport submitted at time of application has expired, a copy of your new passport, including copies of pages showing the passport number, dates of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth, any amendments in name, and any previous visas or visits to Canada.
5. Copy of new language test results if the language test results submitted with your application are no longer valid.
6. New information about your connections to Canada (family members or close friends living in Canada, their names, province or territory of residence, telephone number, relationship to you).
7. Details of any trips to Canada since submitting your application (places visited, purpose and length of trip, etc.).
8. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

My time line:

Application reached NSOI: 13.08.2015
Pre-AOR received: 07.06.2016
AOR received: 23.08.2016

Good luck to all!

Best regards,

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Mass1291 said:
Dear all,

Below is the email:

Dear XXXX,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on 13 August 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.
Your case ID is #XXXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your valid Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Failure to provide this Number and Code within 5 business days of receiving this correspondence will result in your application being closed.
For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

Please let us know if you have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada within the Express Entry System.
To speed up the processing of your application, if the information/documentation you provided at time of submitting your application is now outdated or expired, please submit your new updated information/documentation, not limited to the following, to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Changes in your family composition. Provide an explanation and include copies of relevant supporting documentation (birth certificate, divorce certificate, separation agreement, etc.).
2. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.
4. If passport submitted at time of application has expired, a copy of your new passport, including copies of pages showing the passport number, dates of issue and expiry, photo, name, date and place of birth, any amendments in name, and any previous visas or visits to Canada.
5. Copy of new language test results if the language test results submitted with your application are no longer valid.
6. New information about your connections to Canada (family members or close friends living in Canada, their names, province or territory of residence, telephone number, relationship to you).
7. Details of any trips to Canada since submitting your application (places visited, purpose and length of trip, etc.).
8. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

My time line:

Good luck to all!

Best regards,
Congrats!!!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!!

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Mass1291 said:
Dear all,

Below is the email:

Dear XXXX,

My time line:

Good luck to all!

Best regards,
See.. I told ya.. You will definitely receive the AoR..

Congrats & Good Luck !!

Neeraj

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Mass1291 said:
Dear all,

Below is the email:

Dear XXXX,

My time line:

Good luck to all!

Best regards,
Congo.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not everyone would receive this 2nd email. Only if they want to clarify something, thats when they send.

Regards

vchadha said:
Dear Dhaval & ASM,

We are the only 3 applicants received AOR under NOC 6235 as per the updated sheet.

I haven't received any email which you both have received recently on your plans & research on Nova Scotia. Have you previously applied to Alberta or what?

Seniors: Please advise if everyone received this type of email in past before being nominated?

Please advise.

Thx

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I requested the admin

vchadha said:
Dear Admin,

Could you please add me on What's app group.

Mob No: +971565041951.

Also, please note that I have replied to AOR email on 16th August 2016 with all the requested documents.

Thanks.
Vchadha

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Requested admin in the whatsapp group

runaway982 said:
Dear friends,

Could you add me to the what's up group
My phone is +38970259744

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
vivu_2014 said:
Hello All,

Just to inform that, I received nomination certificate today. And certificate number is between 230-235.

Many thanks to all of you for your support.
Congrats Vivu