+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program 2016 pool

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
7,781
2,456
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
2171
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys who are planning to apply for NSPNP:

We know that Nova Scotia has nominated 1,350 immigrants under the Provincial Nominee Program in 2015. So we can expect this number to be kept, or if things are good.. increase :)

Another good news is that most prospective immigrants to Nova Scotia are able to apply to immigrate through a new online system.

Hopefully it will expedite the processing... no more waiting for 3, or 6.. months.

- Please share your details.
- Ask questions.
- Share your experience.

Good luck!
 

Indi- canada

Hero Member
Nov 13, 2015
235
208
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
is NS has started taking new applications?? if not when its going to start because i am planning to apply in month of jan 16.
 

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
62
9
Hi I've sent my paper-based application today any one can tell me what are my chances, my CRS score is 371 NOC 2132
 

RachelRichard

Full Member
Dec 5, 2015
49
10
Hi

Is it needed employment offer under nova scotia?.we are planning to apply and our NOC is listed in their list.

Thanks
 

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
62
9
It's simple please find all details in the following link

//novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

However I'm afraid it won't accept any applications at this time including min :eek:e , I'm not sure about that

Please find more details about this issue in the following link

//novascotia.ca/news/release/?id=20151217001
 

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
7,781
2,456
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
2171
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Indi- canada said:
is NS has started taking new applications?? if not when its going to start because i am planning to apply in month of jan 16.
Exact date is not known - we shall see. However, they promise to process it quickly.

If anyone want to be added to watsapp group for NSPNP Jan 2015 - share your number.
 

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
62
9
I've sent my application today 20th please tell me !!! should resent it when it is opened or not !!!!!!

my number is +201094895787
 

knowAndShare

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
166
7
Akko said:
I've sent my application today 20th please tell me !!! should resent it when it is opened or not !!!!!!

my number is +201094895787
I submitted my paper based application for NSNP-Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream last month and it was received by them on 19th Nov. I inquired about my application on Dec 14 at NSNP@novascotia.ca and reply I got from them is:
=====
Thank you for your e-mail.
We can confirm your file was received on November 19, 2015. You will not be contacted by this office until your file reaches the first stage of processing which is completeness check and at this time that is taking 9 months or more.
NS Office of Immigration
=====
 

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
7,781
2,456
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
2171
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Akko said:
I've sent my application today 20th please tell me !!! should resent it when it is opened or not !!!!!!

my number is +201094895787
Its still open, as far as I know. However, with intoducction of e-processing they might do everything quicker, much quicker.

Please add your case to NSPNP Tracker: http://myimmitracker.com/nsee

I will add you to the Watsapp.
 

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
7,781
2,456
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
2171
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
knowAndShare said:
I submitted my paper based application for NSNP-Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream last month and it was received by them on 19th Nov. I inquired about my application on Dec 14 at NSNP@novascotia.ca and reply I got from them is:
=====
Thank you for your e-mail.
We can confirm your file was received on November 19, 2015. You will not be contacted by this office until your file reaches the first stage of processing which is completeness check and at this time that is taking 9 months or more.
NS Office of Immigration
=====
Yes, thats about right...

I hope that with new e-processing they would reduce to 1-3 month processing... but we never know.
 

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
7,781
2,456
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
2171
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
RachelRichard said:
Hi

Is it needed employment offer under nova scotia?.we are planning to apply and our NOC is listed in their list.

Thanks
No.

To apply you must:

have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in one of our target occupations;
have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
prove language ability in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7;
score 67 points or more on the stream’s six selection factors;
show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia;
have a profile registered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system
 

sarahzia

Member
Dec 11, 2015
18
0
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0711/2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/JAN/2016
Doc's Request.
19/3/2016
Nomination.....
2/5/2016
AOR Received.
2/6/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED 5/6/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
21/06/2016
where can i fill entry for nova scotia express entry stream?
 

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
7,781
2,456
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
2171
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sarahzia said:
where can i fill entry for nova scotia express entry stream?
The new program has not started yet - so please wait a bit.

You can do it here: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

News about new system: http://myimmitracker.com/nsep