Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks Everyone for all your wishes, I thank Almighty for all this blessings and wonders.
Yes my 600 points has already been added in my CIC account and it seems that they have fixed the glitches that previous applicants have faced.
I wish everyone all the very best for the AOR, Nominations, ITA and Visa processed finally.
I will keep everyone posted with all future updates.

Best Regards

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
fasqi said:
Thanks Everyone for all your wishes, I thank Almighty for all this blessings and wonders.
Yes my 600 points has already been added in my CIC account and it seems that they have fixed the glitches that previous applicants have faced.
I wish everyone all the very best for the AOR, Nominations, ITA and Visa processed finally.

Best Regards
Fasqi let us know your Nomination number that you will be receiving soon!!!! Congrats and God bless you in next process!!!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been a festival of AORs in Whatsapp group today. Like 6 or 7 people. The last we heard was an August 19 applicant. People who applied before August 19 try double checking your inbox and spam folders.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
I have a query about creating work experience entries in Express Entry.

This is my work history:

2006 - 2012 - Worked in the intended NOC 2174
2012 - present - working as independent consultant - duties are related to same NOC but I cannot prove clearly with letters etc

Since the minimum requirement is at least three years in the last 10 years I am thinking I will still qualify.

My question is .. if there is a time period that you don't want to claim points for how do you represent that?
Just omit it from the profile?

Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh Mor said:
Skywalker plz update spreadsheet,
Two 18th applicants got Aor in whatsapp group,
:D
If they entered their names on the spreadsheet I would gladly do it...

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
Dear Seniors,

I am 13th August applicant and haven't received AOR yet.

I've checked in Spam folder as well but it is not there.

I emailed them them about the status on ns-demand@novascotia.ca

Regards,

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
fasqi said:

Best Regards
Congrats!
Wish you all the best for your PR application.

regards
D

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
drajpoot said:
Congrats!
Wish you all the best for your PR application.

regards
D
Thanks Bro Drajpoot, really appreciate yours and everyone's wishes and comments.
Please advise when is the best time to get my medicals. Do I need to get it done after getting ITA and before I submit my PR application to CIC or I can even do it after submitting PR application, once they ask me to do it Please share some tips bro for the process that I will come across.
Many thanks

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
Dear Seniors,

Please let me know whether the email address is appropriate? "ns-demand@novascotia.ca"

Since I got below message:

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY SET AS OF JULY 13, 2016

Dear Correspondent:

Thank you for contacting the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI). Your email has been received by the inbox for the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry stream. At this time, this email inbox is being used only to receive replies to correspondence sent out by the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry stream email.

NSOI will not be replying to emails received by this inbox. Please refer to our website www.novascotiaimmigration.com for information on our nominee programs as well as the contact information which can be used to direct questions and enquiries.

Please be advised that applicants will be contacted directly when their application is assigned to a nominee officer.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration