+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Mass1291 said:
Dear Seniors,

Please let me know whether the email address is appropriate? "ns-demand@novascotia.ca"

Since I got below message:

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY SET AS OF JULY 13, 2016

Dear Correspondent:

Thank you for contacting the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI). Your email has been received by the inbox for the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry stream. At this time, this email inbox is being used only to receive replies to correspondence sent out by the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry stream email.

NSOI will not be replying to emails received by this inbox. Please refer to our website www.novascotiaimmigration.com for information on our nominee programs as well as the contact information which can be used to direct questions and enquiries.

Please be advised that applicants will be contacted directly when their application is assigned to a nominee officer.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
Try to call them on thier direct number
+1 (902) 424-5230
Maybe it is better than mailing them

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Mass1291 said:
Dear Seniors,

Please let me know whether the email address is appropriate? "ns-demand@novascotia.ca"

Since I got below message:

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY SET AS OF JULY 13, 2016

Dear Correspondent:

Thank you for contacting the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI). Your email has been received by the inbox for the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry stream. At this time, this email inbox is being used only to receive replies to correspondence sent out by the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry stream email.

NSOI will not be replying to emails received by this inbox. Please refer to our website www.novascotiaimmigration.com for information on our nominee programs as well as the contact information which can be used to direct questions and enquiries.

Please be advised that applicants will be contacted directly when their application is assigned to a nominee officer.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
the email address is nsnp@novascotia.ca

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
fasqi said:
Thanks Bro Drajpoot, really appreciate yours and everyone's wishes and comments.
Please advise when is the best time to get my medicals. Do I need to get it done after getting ITA and before I submit my PR application to CIC or I can even do it after submitting PR application, once they ask me to do it Please share some tips bro for the process that I will come across.
Many thanks
Once you get ITA, get your medical done as you can not submit your PR application without Medical in Express Entry. So once you accept the ITA get your medical done. Please check the list of CIC authorized doctor as they will provide you copy of e medical which you need to upload along with your all documents. you would have 60 days to submit your application so Do not rush for anything make sure you upload all documents all your details thats it. Normally Doctors take normally 1 week to complete their process to make report ready for CIC.
Wish you all the best.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
amit7678 said:
i am 4 august applicant i have still not received AOR , i called ns immigration office they told they cannot give any information on phone they will mail , one more thing after checking my application which i have send them i came to kwn that i have forgot to attached FIXED DEPOSIT CERTIFICATES , SO this may be reason i have not recevied aor and it may cause rejection. i want to ask one more question if my application is rejected they will mail me or returned my application pls let me kwn
If you read the guide carefully,
To be eligible to apply under this program you have to meet "eligibility criteria" and "Minimum Requirements" Both.
Eligibility Criteria:
You must come under one of two categories Either "Arranged Employment" OR "Paid work experience in opportunity Occupation"
You fulfil this criteria

Now we come to "Minimum requirements" So there are three requirements which you need to fulfil:
1- Meet minimum requirement: which says you must have 1 year experience, ECA, and IELTS

You are Ok with this

2- Obtain 67 points
You are Ok with this

3- Minimum Funds
You are ok with this but you said you forgot to submit documents to proof you have required funds
It will be "returned as incomplete" if it does not meet any of above things.

To reach in assessment stage application must fulfil the both "eligibility criteria" and all "three minimum requirements"
Once you pass both you get AOR.

Application gets "refused" or "rejected" only after the assessment stage

So in your situation technically as per the guide your application is incomplete and its clearly mentioned on Page16:
A. Eligibility and completion check After your application is received and subject to application volumes, NSOI will review your application to ensure that it is complete and meets eligibility criteria before it is accepted for assessment. If your application is not complete or if you do not meet basic eligibility requirements, your application may be returned.

In this case you are not supposed to get any rejection email or AOR, But I still believe that your application should accept if you send your POF documents when you replied of their preAOR mail.
Cause they will check your reply before they will start review your application and you are almost safe but if you forgot to send them your documents at that time too and you sent it any other day then chances are very less. Because Pre-AOR is kind of something NSOI looking information from your side BEFORE STARTING REVIEW and it was a golden chance for everyone to update missing info or documents who missed something in their application package.

Earlier NSOI was not checking any email communication of us if we missed something in application package or forgot to mention anything in application form

Regards
D

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Hi friends
I am waiting when this program will start accepting new applications.
I am preparing my documents for this and have a question regarding proof of funds.
Can I show property documents on my husband's name or bank demand draft on my husband's name?
Or can I attach both documents as a proof of fund or Only One is enough?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
fasqi said:
Dear People in the house

Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account.

Please follow-up with me when you have accepted your nomination. Following your acceptance, a copy of your Certificate of Nomination will be forwarded to you via email. Please ensure your NOC code in your Express Entry profile matches that on your certificate.

If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me.

This is what I have received just now so thought to share with all of you.
They have started to give nominations. I have accepted the nomination message in my CIC profile and my profile should be updated with 600 points within 24 Hours and in the mean time they will also send me the nomination certificate. I have also intimated the Nominee officer that I have accepted it and would like to know when should I expect to receive my certificate.
Any idea when the next draw will happen.

Good luck guys and thanks for all help and prayers.
I will keep you all posted.

Regards
Congrats fasqi..... :) :) :)

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Congrats to all who received AOR....

SDKD

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
muskan786 said:
Hi friends
I am waiting when this program will start accepting new applications.
I am preparing my documents for this and have a question regarding proof of funds.
Can I show property documents on my husband's name or bank demand draft on my husband's name?
Or can I attach both documents as a proof of fund or Only One is enough?
The funds must be in your name or in the name of your accompanying spouse. These funds must be unencumbered by debts or obligations (i.e., not real estate), transferable and available to you. These funds cannot be borrowed. These funds could be in the form of:
 Cash  Documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or  Documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders)

regards
D

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
If you read the guide carefully,
To be eligible to apply under this program you have to meet "eligibility criteria" and "Minimum Requirements" Both.
Eligibility Criteria:
You must come under one of two categories Either "Arranged Employment" OR "Paid work experience in opportunity Occupation"
You fulfil this criteria

Now we come to "Minimum requirements" So there are three requirements which you need to fulfil:
1- Meet minimum requirement: which says you must have 1 year experience, ECA, and IELTS

You are Ok with this

2- Obtain 67 points
You are Ok with this

3- Minimum Funds
You are ok with this but you said you forgot to submit documents to proof you have required funds
It will be "returned as incomplete" if it does not meet any of above things.

To reach in assessment stage application must fulfil the both "eligibility criteria" and all "three minimum requirements"
Once you pass both you get AOR.

Application gets "refused" or "rejected" only after the assessment stage

So in your situation technically as per the guide your application is incomplete and its clearly mentioned on Page16:
A. Eligibility and completion check After your application is received and subject to application volumes, NSOI will review your application to ensure that it is complete and meets eligibility criteria before it is accepted for assessment. If your application is not complete or if you do not meet basic eligibility requirements, your application may be returned.

In this case you are not supposed to get any rejection email or AOR, But I still believe that your application should accept if you send your POF documents when you replied of their preAOR mail.
Cause they will check your reply before they will start review your application and you are almost safe but if you forgot to send them your documents at that time too and you sent it any other day then chances are very less. Because Pre-AOR is kind of something NSOI looking information from your side BEFORE STARTING REVIEW and it was a golden chance for everyone to update missing info or documents who missed something in their application package.

Earlier NSOI was not checking any email communication of us if we missed something in application package or forgot to mention anything in application form

Regards
D
Hi D,
So does it mean that the candidate has to update NS within 5 business days as said in pre-aor. What if a candidate replies after those 5 days and update them with POF.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I have one question. Namely, my POF is In euro because euro is the most reliable currency in my country. Should I convert my money or it's OK to send them bank statement in euro currency?

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
fasqi said:
Thanks Everyone for all your wishes, I thank Almighty for all this blessings and wonders.
Yes my 600 points has already been added in my CIC account and it seems that they have fixed the glitches that previous applicants have faced.
I wish everyone all the very best for the AOR, Nominations, ITA and Visa processed finally.
I will keep everyone posted with all future updates.

Best Regards
Congratulations Faqsi. Hoping my nomination will come in soon to. All the best

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
fasqi said:
Thanks Bro Drajpoot, really appreciate yours and everyone's wishes and comments.
Please advise when is the best time to get my medicals. Do I need to get it done after getting ITA and before I submit my PR application to CIC or I can even do it after submitting PR application, once they ask me to do it Please share some tips bro for the process that I will come across.
Many thanks

Many well wishes for you Faqsi hope you get ITA soon! Keep helping the new comers please :) :)

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
drajpoot said:
The funds must be in your name or in the name of your accompanying spouse. These funds must be unencumbered by debts or obligations (i.e., not real estate), transferable and available to you. These funds cannot be borrowed. These funds could be in the form of:
 Cash  Documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or  Documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders)

regards
D

///// drajpoot \\\\\

I have one question. Namely, my POF is In euro because euro is the most reliable currency in my country. Should I convert my money or it's OK to send them bank statement in euro currency?