+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Luder said:
Hi friends

I received AOR yesterday.

But before I start NOC table I have a problem with the experience letters from my old employers.

I have 7 years of experience from the last employer and that is my intended occupation that I have mentioned in the NSNP application.

The question is., I tried but could not get experience letters as stipulated by NSNP from my previous employers; nevertheless I have attached those default format letters with my paper application. But when it comes in chronological order to fill the NOC table for the first 3 years in the last 10 years I won't even have roles and responsibilities from my letters! How can I manage this? I leave it blank, and will it result in rejection? I'm afraid! Any of you in similar situation? Kindly share how you went through and what you did?

Kindly share your experience and opinions

Regards

Luder
write up your experience for 7 years u dont need ten years experience,from six years experience you get the maximum 15 points for work experience

Supersaver

Jul 5, 2016
Hello All,

In case of Express Entry -Province Nomination Program- Is there any restriction to stay in that province for long duration like 2 years or so ? What is exact duration? Is there any legacy bonding to stay there ?
If we does not stay there , is there any impact on getting citizenship in future?

Please clarify these queries as I am really confused.

Thanks

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
nonnemacher said:
I`m also an August 06 2015 applicant and got AOR a few hours ago.

Not sure if I should go ahead and submit the documents or just wait a little bit longer in the pool, since I have 469 points right now. I`m already living in Toronto for the past 3,5 years and I`m a little bit hesitant of leaving everything behind and starting from scratch again.
I guess it always good to have plan B.as such nsnp will take time you can later not accept their nomination and on the other hand the draws cut off should go lower... good luck

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shado said:
Let the officer come back after vacation.
When its time for our AOR we waited..
Now we are in NOM stage and we must wait :'(
Hmm ok shado. Only if you say so ☺
Thanks and good luck to everyone here

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Tosyno said:
Dear Drajppot and Senior Members of the house,

I just registered in the forum last week, I have been monitoring the trend of activities ongoing in the forum since June when I received Pre AOR from NS. I am contacting the experts in the house because I need an advice on my present situation.

Thanks for joining the forum, I hope your details are in excel sheets if not please fill entry form

I applied for MSc programme in Manitoba in 2015 and I got the admission with full funding, I also got my visa in November 2105 but I deferred the admission till Fall (September 2016), I will be traveling to Manitoba by August 29th. At the same time last year, I applied to NS Demand Stream since it was the only provincial programme available then.

My submitted the application together with my wife having to do IELTS as well to give me 5 more points in the adaptability section. My EE profile got expired in April 18, 2015 because it was already I year but my IELTS was still valid. I got a pre-AoR mail from NS on June 6th, 2016 and responded that I have not received any nomination from another province/IRCC.

My IELTS expired in July 2016 and I registered for another test in August 4th, which the result is now out and I passed it (L:7.5, W:7, S:7, R:6.5) my wife IELTS is still vaild.

While waiting for NS to respond with an AOR in october since applications are treated 1 year from the time it is receive as it is presently ongoing in the list/trend shared by members, I need some advice in some areas.

1, Will my study in Manitoba affects my provincial nominee programme in NS. (Are they different platform or routes entirely)

YES, Nominee officer will ask you that why dint you chose Nova scotia for your MSc program, if you want to move and settle in Nova Scotia and also your details(if you show any frds and relative in Manitoba) in your previous application for Study visa may create doubts for your real intention to settle in Nova Scotia. SO make yourself ready to satisfy the officer and justify your situation.

2, When NS will sends a Pre-AOR, do I need to inform Nominee officer of my present situation because I am thinking the might feel reluctant to nominate me once I am already in another province.

You dint get PreAOR ?

3, When submitting PR application to CIC, do I need to update my present address in Manitoba in the forms as I know that IRCC may know that I have entered Manitoba in August.

Of course Yes, when you will submit your PR application you have to provide your present address and according to which CIC will decide your processing center and you would be consider as inland applicant cause you would be inside canada at that time.

Please make a note that do not try to hide any details while submitting your application to CIC, specially when you already applied for any kind of Canada visa cause your they have already generated UCI for your passport and date of birth.

I really need your responses to my case as I am just trying to do my possible best to have all my docs available when NS responds with AOR, that was why I took another IELTS exam.

@Skywalker,

My timelines are as below, kindly update it in the list

Username: Tosyno
Application sent to NS: October 8, 2015
Application received by NS: October 13, 2015
NOC Code: 2133
Total Point:67
Express entry profile: April 17, 2014
EE Expired: April 18, 2017
Visa Office: Accra
Pre AOR: June 6, 2016

Thanks.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Supersaver said:
Hello All,

In case of Express Entry -Province Nomination Program- Is there any restriction to stay in that province for long duration like 2 years or so ?
I really do not have any idea even I really never try to know about it By the way Why do you want to know about it?
what you will do if there is any restriction to stay in that province for long duration like 2 years or so ?

What is exact duration? Is there any legacy bonding to stay there ?

Again I have no idea about this but I would like to now if you find there is any legacy bonding what you will do ? Or if no bonding will you leave the province?

If we does not stay there , is there any impact on getting citizenship in future?

Again I do not know but I would like to know in which province you want to live to get citizenship ?

Please clarify these queries as I am really confused.

I would also request you to please clarify me because I get confused as everyone is worried here to get nomination and how to settle in Nova Scotia and your queries seems like you want to know how would you leave Nova Scotia as soon as you get nomination.

I would suggest you something and I hope you will not mind that if you really do not want to live in Nova Scotia after getting nominated why did you apply as you could apply in another province program where you wish to live in this way at least someone get chance to settle here in NS. Do you know how many people have real intention to settle here but they somehow dint able to send their application and you got this opportunity but your intention just to use Nova Scotia program to settle in another province.
Do you really think is this right ? and Do you ever think how would affect this for potential opportunities for people who want to immigrate if everyone follow your way(Use NSNP get nominated and move somewhere else)?

Thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello everyone

I find many people here who thinks that once they will get nomination from NS and got PR they will move in Ontario or somewhere where their frds and relatives. But imagine if everyone will do the same what will happen:

Provinces will make hard rules and it would be very hard for those who want to immigrate to canada but somehow their relatives lives in another province but they dont want to go to live with them

Do you know there are many people who got rejected just because they were not good enough to support their true intention just because their relative and frds in another provinces Do you know why? Because some of us did that in past, got nomination from one province and then move another province and other people are facing problem because of this.

For example: There was a guy who was big criminal in a city he did all bad things whole life and everyone knew his name, if something happen police always come to arrest him first. He had a small family; his wife and son. His son was very good in study always comes first in class and top the college no criminal record. One day he worked late night in bank no one was there, and next day police arrested him.

Do you know why ? Cause somebody stole money from bank and everyone doubted him cause his father was criminal, thief and all. And all situation were against him as he was the last person who was in office. He was good all his life he never did anything bad but because of his father he lose everything in his life.

Moral of the story if you will do something bad it will affect someone else who is innocent.
Dont play with other's life and dreams

regards
D

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
drajpoot said:
Hello everyone

I find many people here who thinks that once they will get nomination from NS and got PR they will move in Ontario or somewhere where their frds and relatives. But imagine if everyone will do the same what will happen:

Provinces will make hard rules and it would be very hard for those who want to immigrate to canada but somehow their relatives lives in another province but they dont want to go to live with them

Do you know there are many people who got rejected just because they were not good enough to support their true intention just because their relative and frds in another provinces Do you know why? Because some of us did that in past, got nomination from one province and then move another province and other people are facing problem because of this.

For example: There was a guy who was big criminal in a city he did all bad things whole life and everyone knew his name, if something happen police always come to arrest him first. He had a small family; his wife and son. His son was very good in study always comes first in class and top the college no criminal record. One day he worked late night in bank no one was there, and next day police arrested him.

Do you know why ? Cause somebody stole money from bank and everyone doubted him cause his father was criminal, thief and all. And all situation were against him as he was the last person who was in office. He was good all his life he never did anything bad but because of his father he lose everything in his life.

Moral of the story if you will do something bad it will affect someone else who is innocent.

regards
D
Well said bro. You are absolutely right. I have noticed that there are many applicants who are using Nsoi just as a base to fly to canada n then move to any other province. This is really unethical and because of this a.genuine applicant may loose his chance and gets rejected.
This is really upsetting. Anyways good luck to all the geniune applicants who are struggling to get setteld in Nsoi and I am one of them praying and hoping every day to get nominated and get visa my visa stamped.
Thanks Drajpoot
Regards

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Hello everyone

regards
D
Indeed. This would hinder the process for PR in NS if this would be the intention to use it just to reach Canada.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Hi all

I have one other question about the AOR documents.. how do you attach so many files to the email? Do you just send multiple emails? zip file?

thanks!

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
emsea405 said:
Hi all

I have one other question about the AOR documents.. how do you attach so many files to the email? Do you just send multiple emails? zip file?

thanks!
Think u may have only 2 attachment, one for POF and other NOC comparison table. You can mention EE no/job seeker in email body.

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
Dear Drajpoot,

Thanks for your helpful response, below are my comments regarding some points you highlighted in your previous response to my case.

Let me inform you know that I have intention of residing in NS, I was just very fortunate to get a study offer from another province (Manitoba) after trying NS study options on several occasions, Which is impossible for me to reject such offer. And that was why I still applied to the NS programme even after getting FULL Funding MSc from province of Manitoba.

1, I do not have any relative anywhere in Canada, so I did not put anything regarding Manitoba in my NS application.I have several mails that I sent to different Professors in Universities in NS such as Dalhousie University and the rest, In which my proposal was turned down, I can attach those mails to Nominee officer to see himself/herself

2, I have received pre-AOR from NS on June 6, 2016.

3, I will definitely update CIC about my current address because I will fill my UCI number for study permit when filling my new Express Entry profile and during my PR application process.

I will be expectng your response.

Thanks