None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Oh., that's what you call timeline.,

My application had reached on 6th of August 2015.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
manesh80 said:
Did they ask updated POF, new EE/job seeker and NOC comparison table in AOR?
Yes

All the three and any new information too

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends

The doubts I have.,

1. My express entry expired. One year finished. But few days before expiry in my CIC EE I saw a message saying my application is ineligible. I ran the eligibility tool, results came I qualify for express entry. I need to create one and see why it says ineligible. But since the application says ineligible I tried to update. Not accessible. I tried to withdraw, I could not.

Well., the question is., For new profile can I/should I use the same GCKEY and the same login credentials or should I start the whole process from square one?

2. Experience certificate. While I submitted the application I was working. And I produced two experience letters from the last employer as I worked under two supervisors during different periods with significantly varying roles and responsibilities. Both letters state as working till date. But now I am unemployed for nearly 7 months. Thankfully I managed to get an updated experience certificate with dates from start till the last date of employment. This certificate is from my recent supervisor but roles and responsibilities are clubbed, meaning, are added in a one single certificate/letter.

The question is., Should I scan and send the new latest experience letter and use it to fill the table or use the previous letters' roles and responsibilities in chronological order and fill the table, but still scan and send the latest one too?

3. Experience certificate again! I have 7 years of experience from the last employer and that is my intended occupation that I have mentioned in the NSNP application.

The question is., I tried but could not get experience letters as stipulated by NSNP from my previous employers; nevertheless I have attached those default format letters with my paper application. But when it comes in chronological order to fill the NOC table for the first 3 years in the last 10 years I won't even have roles and responsibilities from my letters! How can I manage this? I leave it blank, and will it result in rejection? I'm afraid! Any of you in similar situation? Kindly share how you went through and what you did?

4. NOC table. How to create that table? Attach a word document with the same words in the table or If I click reply to that NSNP mail the table becomes fillable or something? Sorry may sound silly. But doubt is a doubt, silly or wise?!

5. I have some new information., my passport is same but visa., mine and my kids have changed. Mine from employment to spouse sponsored and my kids visas changed from my sponsored to my wife's sponsored. Should I scan the new visas and send to them? And my wife opened a new bank account where majority of our funds are that we didn't in my paper application. Can I send a covering letter explaining these changes along with supporting documents? Is a acceptable?

These are the questions

I know they sound extremely detailed or you may find the explanation dragging.

But as I see very good people in this forum I expect I will get real good advise from you guys.

Waiting for reply

Regards

Luder

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
admin please add me in whats app group +917069760995

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
manesh80 said:
Did they ask updated POF, new EE/job seeker and NOC comparison table in AOR?
noc comparison table sample anyone???

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
amit7678 said:
i have received pre aor mail with every one and reply on the same day . i will call them today
Have you received any news from NS Office yet?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Amit did you receive ur AOR??
If not please call them.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Luder said:
Oh., that's what you call timeline.,

My application had reached on 6th of August 2015.
Congrats Luder....All the best!!

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
Dear Drajppot and Senior Members of the house,

I just registered in the forum last week, I have been monitoring the trend of activities ongoing in the forum since June when I received Pre AOR from NS. I am contacting the experts in the house because I need an advice on my present situation.

I applied for MSc programme in Manitoba in 2015 and I got the admission with full funding, I also got my visa in November 2105 but I deferred the admission till Fall (September 2016), I will be traveling to Manitoba by August 29th. At the same time last year, I applied to NS Demand Stream since it was the only provincial programme available then.

My submitted the application together with my wife having to do IELTS as well to give me 5 more points in the adaptability section. My EE profile got expired in April 18, 2015 because it was already I year but my IELTS was still valid. I got a pre-AoR mail from NS on June 6th, 2016 and responded that I have not received any nomination from another province/IRCC.

My IELTS expired in July 2016 and I registered for another test in August 4th, which the result is now out and I passed it (L:7.5, W:7, S:7, R:6.5) my wife IELTS is still vaild.

While waiting for NS to respond with an AOR in october since applications are treated 1 year from the time it is receive as it is presently ongoing in the list/trend shared by members, I need some advice in some areas.

1, Will my study in Manitoba affects my provincial nominee programme in NS. (Are they different platform or routes entirely)

2, When NS will sends a Pre-AOR, do I need to inform Nominee officer of my present situation because I am thinking the might feel reluctant to nominate me once I am already in another province.

3, When submitting PR application to CIC, do I need to update my present address in Manitoba in the forms as I know that IRCC may know that I have entered Manitoba in August.

I really need your responses to my case as I am just trying to do my possible best to have all my docs available when NS responds with AOR, that was why I took another IELTS exam.

@Skywalker,

My timelines are as below, kindly update it in the list

Username: Tosyno
Application sent to NS: October 8, 2015
Application received by NS: October 13, 2015
NOC Code: 2133
Total Point:67
Express entry profile: April 17, 2014
EE Expired: April 18, 2017
Visa Office: Accra
Pre AOR: June 6, 2016

Thanks.

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
fasqi said:
Haadiya, as I see the excel sheet, I realized that Elasticman was the last applicant who got nomination and after that we haven't heard from him.
I am not sure if anyone in the other whatsapp group has got nominated and have not yet updated the excel.
Besides that I don't see anyone receiving the Nominations, I don't know when the hell we will be receiving our nominations. It is just a damn slow process.
AOR 1 year, nominations Unknown, then ITA unknown then Final PPR and Visa stamped, don't know how long all these will actually take.
I am checking my emails every single day with the hope that there would be a nomination email from NSOI but I don't know even after all the documents have been submitted (many of them were submitted at the time we submitted our paper application) we don't get to hear from them for long.
I think I would drop an email to them in the next week asking for nomination.

Good luck
Hi faqsi,

I am really hoping by end of year we are done with the whole process including getting the visa. Please let me know incase you get any updated on your email to NSNP. Thanks

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Luder said:
Dear friends,

'Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment'. These are the words that came on the email from NSOI and also saying this message is to acknowledge receipt of my application.

Guess I received AOR!! An hour ago.

I thank all of you guys for all the guidance and support you provided me.

I have nearly 5 or 6 doubts that I am gonna ask in my next message here.

But this mail is exclusively for thankin and encouraging all the members here. Thank you my friends.

Regards

Luder
Dear Admin Kindly add ludar in the timeline as he has received his AOR, being a 6th Aug 2015 applicant

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Luder said:
Dear friends,

'Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment'. These are the words that came on the email from NSOI and also saying this message is to acknowledge receipt of my application.

Guess I received AOR!! An hour ago.

I thank all of you guys for all the guidance and support you provided me.

I have nearly 5 or 6 doubts that I am gonna ask in my next message here.

But this mail is exclusively for thankin and encouraging all the members here. Thank you my friends.

Regards

Luder
Congratulations :) all the best with your process

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends

The doubts I have.,

1. My express entry expired. One year finished. But few days before expiry in my CIC EE I saw a message saying my application is ineligible. I ran the eligibility tool, results came I qualify for express entry. I need to create one and see why it says ineligible. But since the application says ineligible I tried to update. Not accessible. I tried to withdraw, I could not.

Well., the question is., For new profile can I/should I use the same GCKEY and the same login credentials or should I start the whole process from square one?

2. Experience certificate. While I submitted the application I was working. And I produced two experience letters from the last employer as I worked under two supervisors during different periods with significantly varying roles and responsibilities. Both letters state as working till date. But now I am unemployed for nearly 7 months. Thankfully I managed to get an updated experience certificate with dates from start till the last date of employment. This certificate is from my recent supervisor but roles and responsibilities are clubbed, meaning, are added in a one single certificate/letter.

The question is., Should I scan and send the new latest experience letter and use it to fill the table or use the previous letters' roles and responsibilities in chronological order and fill the table, but still scan and send the latest one too?

3. Experience certificate again! I have 7 years of experience from the last employer and that is my intended occupation that I have mentioned in the NSNP application.

The question is., I tried but could not get experience letters as stipulated by NSNP from my previous employers; nevertheless I have attached those default format letters with my paper application. But when it comes in chronological order to fill the NOC table for the first 3 years in the last 10 years I won't even have roles and responsibilities from my letters! How can I manage this? I leave it blank, and will it result in rejection? I'm afraid! Any of you in similar situation? Kindly share how you went through and what you did?

4. NOC table. How to create that table? Attach a word document with the same words in the table or If I click reply to that NSNP mail the table becomes fillable or something? Sorry may sound silly. But doubt is a doubt, silly or wise?!

5. I have some new information., my passport is same but visa., mine and my kids have changed. Mine from employment to spouse sponsored and my kids visas changed from my sponsored to my wife's sponsored. Should I scan the new visas and send to them? And my wife opened a new bank account where majority of our funds are that we didn't in my paper application. Can I send a covering letter explaining these changes along with supporting documents? Is a acceptable?

These are the questions

I know they sound extremely detailed or you may find the explanation dragging.

But as I see very good people in this forum I expect I will get real good advise from you guys.

Waiting for reply

Regards

Luder