07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Darntito said:
Please under what program of Nova Scotia did you apply to or is Ongoing now so i also can apply. Thanks. Ive been going through their sites for updates but i have not seen any opening.
I applied in FSW - demand express entry stream. Right now it is closed due to a lot of backlogs of 2015 applicants.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
idaal said:
I got PPR and now they asking for digital photos... new ones... ? I have a question... it's really important for me to know is it possible to renew medical results after getting PR Visa and what's the procedure when I renew medical... how to notice embassy? Thank you for your answers...
Congratulations idaal.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
I applied in FSW - demand express entry stream. Right now it is closed due to a lot of backlogs of 2015 applicants.
Hello ritawallu

I guess the program which you applied is Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry (Pilot)
And its a Provincial Nominee Program of Nova Scotia.

FSW is Federal Skilled worker program which closed in 2014 forever.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
idaal said:
I got PPR and now they asking for digital photos... new ones... ? I have a question... it's really important for me to know is it possible to renew medical results after getting PR Visa and what's the procedure when I renew medical... how to notice embassy? Thank you for your answers...
Congrats for your PPR. I dint get your question. Why do you need to renew your medical? They just ask you to give provide new photos.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SHAHBAZACMA said:
I am reading this topic since long and waiting intake to be reopen. I have a question from all of the members.

Is there any time base limit for a PNP candidate to be live in the province of its nomination?
Hi

Well I would strongly suggest you to not to ask this question from nomination officer. I hope you wont.
This question really shows your intention not to settle in Nova Scotia and I would recommend you that if you really wish to move another province. Please look for another provincial program. In my point of view we should not bother about this as if any province is giving you opportunity to come and settle which other province is not giving So we are not supposed to cheat, unless we really dint get anything to settle ourselves

regards
D

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chintanp44 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am 31st July 2015 applicant.
I have received AOR on 11 August 2016.
Thats great news. All the best..

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ruchitajj said:
I have 71 points . Do you mean I stand a chance for getting the nomination. I recieved PRE AOR saying my docs were received on 10th August 2015. How much do you think will it tkae from here now for mw to get the ITA. My IELTS are valid upto December 2016.
Hi ruchitajj

As you said you have 71 points which means you are eligible to apply and hopefully will get nomination, To get nomination they will assess your documents or you can say they will do assessment of all your documents with respected to points. If everything works fine you will get nominated and all this process take time, in your case you are in queue to get AOR first once you will get AOR then they will start assessing your documents and than you will get nominated.
Once you will get nominated than 600 points will be added in your EE profile and than you will get ITA to submit your PR application in CIC. Once you will submitted your application, CIC will assess your application again with respect to their criteria and then you will get PR. So basically its two step process: first Province will assess your application i.e NSOI,Nova Scotia and after that Federal will access your application ie. CIC Canada.

Have patience, you have a long way to go

regards
D

idaal

Feb 25, 2015
drajpoot said:
Congrats for your PPR. I dint get your question. Why do you need to renew your medical? They just ask you to give provide new photos.

regards
D
Because I was thinking to stay for a few months more in my country and have some business to do in USA but my medical is valid till 10.12. That's why I thought to renew it... but let's see ...

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
idaal said:
Because I was thinking to stay for a few months more in my country and have some business to do in USA but my medical is valid till 10.12. That's why I thought to renew it... but let's see ...
Once your application is approved for Permanent residence in Canada i.e. you got CoPR, you wont need your medical anymore. You are good to go anytime.

regards
D

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi Guys,

Please Update your status Here !!!!!

I applied in NSPNP - Demand Entry on 31 August ,2015 still waiting to hear back from Nova Scotia office for File number. Cry Cry Cry almost a year ago

Do you know what application they are looking in right now ?