26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
fasqi said:
Hello Everyone
Good news for everyone.
I just got Aor from Nsoi and they asked for express entry code job validation code updated bank statement along with noc match table. It means they are back in action.
Admin appreciate if you can update my excel.

Good luck everyone.
Congratulation faqsi :) hope you get your nomination soon

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
tammypatel said:
Hi I am a dec applicant and I had received pre aor in june, it is not normal that you havent received it you must check if they have your application or not?

Thanks
Hi there! I have a representative on my application and they told me to wait and maybe that we will heard good
news soon. Maybe it varies from case to case? When in December did you submit your application?
What NOC code you are under with? How will I know by myself that they have my application if I have a representative? Thank you so much.

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
salem_sa said:
Hi there,
Yes, I used a representative. But I have checked with them many times. They have not received anything.
My application was received at NSPNP on Dec 03, 2015. Every time I call NS, they say with SURITY that a confirmation email has been sent. But every time I give them my email ID, make sure that the spelling are correct and they assure me that I will receive it soon. But nothing yet.

What can I do to get that email?
Hi salem

It seems that we have the same problem. I also applied last December 03, 2015 and have a representative for my application. How did you communicate with Nova Scotia regarding this matter if you have a representative?
I also ask my representative and they told me there's no news yet and wait.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Haadiya said:
Hi SDKD. Not yet received the AOR. Hoping for.it to come this week atleast.

Are you also waiting for AOR?
Waiting for AOR.....but I am Nov 2015 applicant ..... more months to pass...

SDKD

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
cheyz_ns said:
Hi there! I have a representative on my application and they told me to wait and maybe that we will heard good
news soon. Maybe it varies from case to case? When in December did you submit your application?
What NOC code you are under with? How will I know by myself that they have my application if I have a representative? Thank you so much.
Hi,

So if you have a representative , we had a case in watsapp that representative received email for all of his cases in bulk to respond on each case to ns office, my app reached on dec 11th

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Mansi25 said:
Hi,

Can someone please provide me the format of reference letter for the work experience.

Thanks,

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
tammypatel said:
Hi,

So if you have a representative , we had a case in watsapp that representative received email for all of his cases in bulk to respond on each case to ns office, my app reached on dec 11th
Thank you for your immediate response on my inquiry.
Can I join your whatsapp group? or what might be your
advise in my case?

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi all,

I received a PRE AOR from Nove Scotia.. I would like to know on what are the decision parameters on which the office decides to give nomination to any applicant.? My EE score is 376. what are my chances of getting the nomination. please let me know ...since I am new to this forum i dont have much knowledge ..

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
ruchitajj said:
Hi all,

I received a PRE AOR from Nove Scotia.. I would like to know on what are the decision parameters on which the office decides to give nomination to any applicant.? My EE score is 376. what are my chances of getting the nomination. please let me know ...since I am new to this forum i dont have much knowledge ..
Please add me on whatsapp group..my number is 9157767030

Thanks

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They don't look at your EE score. But you should score 67 or above on the six selection factors in NSNP 2015 guide.
If you have 67, you are well accepted in NS. How much score do you have when you calculated?

ruchitajj said:
Hi all,

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
ruchitajj said:
Hi all,

use first link to input your data and second one to view applicant's status

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks once again everyone.
I am right about to send all my details and updated documents to them.
Please remember me in prayers.

Good luck every one.

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Mansi25 said:
Hi,

Can someone please provide me the format of reference letter for the work experience.

Thanks,
Hello Mansi,

If you are able to get the reference letter from your employer. Please check the below forum. This has reference template.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html;msg5375952#msg5375952

If you are not able to get reference letter from your employer

1. Get reference letter from your manager on A4 paper or Affidavit. Get it attested by manager and notarized by notary public. For this, you need a copy of the business card from your manager.

2. Attach supporting documents like Payslip,promotion letter,hike letter, employment letter,offer letter.

3. Get another Affidavit for Letter for Explanation. This should have below information.

a. Explaining that your employer does not provide reference letter on company letter head.
b. Instead of that you have got reference letter from manager . Added his/her business card.
c. List the names of supporting documents Payslip,promotion letter,hike letter, employment letter,offer letter.

When I researched in many forums, this is the best alternative I found and many passed through with this approach.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news is ITAs and Nominations are flowing now at NSNP.... Atleast good news for guys waiting to be Nominated and waiting for ITAs.
Cheers

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello everyone.
I have submitted all my updated details today 10th Aug 2016. I provided them with updated pof, valid EE profile number, job seeker validation code, noc match table and other updated documents based on my situation.
I hope to receive the nomination soon.
Dear Admin appreciate if you can update the excel.

Good luck everyone.