NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the update Fasqi.
Now you can relax till they get back to you. So meanwhile you can help us juniors :D

fasqi said:
Hello everyone.
I have submitted all my updated details today 10th Aug 2016. I provided them with updated pof, valid EE profile number, job seeker validation code, noc match table and other updated documents based on my situation.
I hope to receive the nomination soon.
Dear Admin appreciate if you can update the excel.

Good luck everyone.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
All applicants who submitted their application in August 2015 or after that please have patience, as per the datasheet and updated information in the forum NSOI is processing currently July and August applications so wait for your turn as everyone is in queue and please consider: No News means Good news.....

regards
D

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shado said:
Thanks for the update Fasqi.
Now you can relax till they get back to you. So meanwhile you can help us juniors :D
Lolz.. welcome Shado.
Well yes I am always here to help. Everyone seems to be helping here in the forum which is great :)..

Regards

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
shado said:
They don't look at your EE score. But you should score 67 or above on the six selection factors in NSNP 2015 guide.
If you have 67, you are well accepted in NS. How much score do you have when you calculated?
I have 71 points . Do you mean I stand a chance for getting the nomination. I recieved PRE AOR saying my docs were received on 10th August 2015. How much do you think will it tkae from here now for mw to get the ITA. My IELTS are valid upto December 2016.

dreamofcanada

Nov 13, 2014
Hi Admin,

Please update my timeline:

Application sent: 16th July 2015
Application recieved: 21st July 2015
Pre AOR: 7th June 2016
AOR: 29th July 2016
Additional documents asked: 09 August 2016

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
dreamofcanada said:
Hi Admin,

Dear dreamofcanada

Great.
What additional documents did they ask for ? I mean as per my understanding, I sent them all the required documents yesterday, what else do they ask for ? is it their routine way of doing it or its just that you missed something to be sent.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
dreamofcanada said:
Hi Admin,

Hi,
Could you please update what kind of additional documents do they ask for?

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes for sure, if you have 71 points.
Pre-AOR is a good sign. So next step is AOR which you can expect in 2 weeks or more.
After AOR it can be 1 to 2 months to get ITA.
Your IELTS should be valid at the time you get ITA and submit your file at CIC. All the best! I guess you will be just okay.

ruchitajj said:
I have 71 points . Do you mean I stand a chance for getting the nomination. I recieved PRE AOR saying my docs were received on 10th August 2015. How much do you think will it tkae from here now for mw to get the ITA. My IELTS are valid upto December 2016.

dreamofcanada

Nov 13, 2014
fasqi said:
Dear dreamofcanada

Great.
What additional documents did they ask for ? I mean as per my understanding, I sent them all the required documents yesterday, what else do they ask for ? is it their routine way of doing it or its just that you missed something to be sent.
Hi fasqi

They have asked me the copy of IMM 008 form which i sent for FSW 2014 application. They asked if the intended destination was different (other than NS) in that application, if yes, please explain why.
Other than this, updated IELTS score as my previous one got expired.
Also they asked few general questions about my settlement plan in NS.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
dreamofcanada said:
Hi fasqi

They have asked me the copy of IMM 008 form which i sent for FSW 2014 application. They asked if the intended destination was different (other than NS) in that application, if yes, please explain why.
Other than this, updated IELTS score as my previous one got expired.
Also they asked few general questions about my settlement plan in NS.
Many Thanks for updating us with the details of information that they have asked you. I guess it all varies from applicant to applicant, not necessarily would be asked by all the applicants.
good luck Dreamof Canada

Regards

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I am reading this topic since long and waiting intake to be reopen. I have a question from all of the members.

Is there any time base limit for a PNP candidate to be live in the province of its nomination?

Darntito

Feb 5, 2016
Please under what program of Nova Scotia did you apply to or is Ongoing now so i also can apply. Thanks. Ive been going through their sites for updates but i have not seen any opening.
ritawallu said:
The funds should kept for atleast 6 months having the bank statements also for last 6 months time. Yes, you can make an FD but as you sended your application in July. Nova Scotia will demand for the fd or POF fpr last 6 months itself. As they might contact you sooner or later.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Darntito said:
Please under what program of Nova Scotia did you apply to or is Ongoing now so i also can apply. Thanks. Ive been going through their sites for updates but i have not seen any opening.
Following categories are opened,

1 Skilled Worker
Required a job offer
2 Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
Required 1 year experience in NOVA SCOTIA

idaal

Feb 25, 2015
I got PPR and now they asking for digital photos... new ones... ? I have a question... it's really important for me to know is it possible to renew medical results after getting PR Visa and what's the procedure when I renew medical... how to notice embassy? Thank you for your answers...

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
idaal said:
I got PPR and now they asking for digital photos... new ones... ? I have a question... it's really important for me to know is it possible to renew medical results after getting PR Visa and what's the procedure when I renew medical... how to notice embassy? Thank you for your answers...
hi congrats idaal when did u submit your pr application i know u got nomination in november 2015