+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

salem_sa

Jun 10, 2016
I applied in December 2015 to Nova Scotia but have not yet received any confirmation or pre-AOR from them. I called them a few times and they said that I will receive an email but I haven't heard from them yet.

Is it normal? What should I do? Just a confirmation from their side that my application is under processing will be good to hear!

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salem_sa said:
I applied in December 2015 to Nova Scotia but have not yet received any confirmation or pre-AOR from them. I called them a few times and they said that I will receive an email but I haven't heard from them yet.

Is it normal? What should I do? Just a confirmation from their side that my application is under processing will be good to hear!
That is not normal. NSNP has sent out pre-AOR email to all prospect applications up to December 2015. You might have.. but still did you check your spam folder? Please phone them again and see. May be you will get someone who is helpful this time who can check for you.

salem_sa

Jun 10, 2016
shado said:
That is not normal. NSNP has sent out pre-AOR email to all prospect applications up to December 2015. You might have.. but still did you check your spam folder? Please phone them again and see. May be you will get someone who is helpful this time who can check for you.
Thanks Shado.
Every time I have spoken to them, the officers talk very nicely. Last time, she asked for my email and it seemed like she was about to send me the pre-AOR email right that instant but nothing.
I wrote an email also but no reply.

Any suggestions?

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
Re: Urgent help -

drajpoot said:
Hello neethu
Can you please inbox me a brief explanation about your case with NSNP and communication with your employer, May be I could help you something. Keep your hope alive. I will definitely try my level best to assist you. Life is always not easy some people needs to make their own way and thats called experience of life.

regards
D
That is very appreciable drajpoot. Thanks for your Kindness.

muralitejcan

Jul 20, 2016
ritawallu said:
That is why I said that we can assume it. Because there are lot of backlogs whose applications are still in process
I have filed my application in July 2016. From when should I keep funds in my account.?? Please also let me know can I make an FD in the next month.?? :eek:

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016

fasqi said:
Dear Paulosky, you were absolutely right and now it seems to be proven.
Although having a summer break doesn't mean that they will stop working and sit back to relax, but it looks that it is actually happening and they are just chilling out there.
Anyways nothing can be done, I have sent them emails twice to have an update on my applications but they never responded those.
Good luck with your patience everyone.

Regards

I think since they sent many AORs in the last 2 weeks, they stopped sending more AORs until they can finish processing these applications to reduce the workload . This is my opinion but we will wait and see .

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

But there is no Nomination happening now. That means AOR and NOM is stuck for now.

Rahman2015 said:
I think since they sent many AORs in the last 2 weeks, they stopped sending more AORs until they can finish processing these applications to reduce the workload . This my opinion but we will wait and see .

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
hello salem sa ,it seems quite strange you didnt get Pre AOR.
Did you use an agent?
When did you submit?
i would suggest you call to find out if your application was received,because they stopped receving mails postmarked 17th dec,2015
lets know the date you sent your application

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016

shado said:
But there is no Nomination happening now. That means AOR and NOM is stuck for now.
I believe that NSOI cannot issue nominations until they finish the processing and verification of the open applications , you can check the excel sheet how many applications received AORs and waiting for nomination.

Anyway, I hope NSOI can speedup their progress and send AORs and Nominations soon for all the waiting applicants.

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16

drajpoot said:
Hello neethu
Can you please inbox me a brief explanation about your case with NSNP and communication with your employer, May be I could help you something. Keep your hope alive. I will definitely try my level best to assist you. Life is always not easy some people needs to make their own way and thats called experience of life.

regards
D
Thanks Rajpoot.. your kind words gives me a hope.. I have written to your inbox.

Mansi25

Dec 14, 2014
Hi,

Same reference letter issue I am also facing. I am working with MNC and they are not ready to mention the job details on company letter head.
I assume they would not provide the refusal letter too.
Can we provide the notarized copy self attested and other job proofs. Like offer letter, salary slips etc. Would that be enough to get the points for Job.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,
Mansi

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Mansi25 said:
Hi,

Same reference letter issue I am also facing. I am working with MNC and they are not ready to mention the job details on company letter head.
I assume they would not provide the refusal letter too.
Can we provide the notarized copy self attested and other job proofs. Like offer letter, salary slips etc. Would that be enough to get the points for Job.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,
Mansi
Hi Mansi,

I had a similar issue and so i sent notarized self attested letter and my superiors notarized letter alongwith other proof like salary slips,id card, Pf statements etc while it was paper base system and they returned my file

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015

shado said:
thats not true miteshshah was nominated last wekk and i am expecting mine by this week or next

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Everyone
Good news for everyone.
I just got Aor from Nsoi and they asked for express entry code job validation code updated bank statement along with noc match table. It means they are back in action.
Admin appreciate if you can update my excel.

Good luck everyone.