04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
ritawallu said:
So , like I was in New Zealand from 2009 to 2011 on study visa. I need to get the PCC from that country. At the time I asked my consultant she told me that there is a form to get the PCC from other country and I just have to fill that form and submit it online. The CIC itself will get that verified. Only thing I have to do is get a PCC from My own country i.e. from India itself. Is that so?
U need to get a PCC from New Zealand definitely. On CIC website regarding PCC you will find a search tool that will help you ok what to do in obtaining PCC from a particular country.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
petertherock77 said:
U need to get a PCC from New Zealand definitely. On CIC website regarding PCC you will find a search tool that will help you ok what to do in obtaining PCC from a particular country.
Thanks in advance. Although, i always doubted that thing which my consultant said. But could you help me here with the link, on how to obtain pcc from new zealand. I would really appreciate it if you could guide me here.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
You must need to have PCC from NewZealand which you need to submit wiht your application once you will submit your application for PR.
I do not know what your consultant suggest you but you must have PCC from India and PCC from NewZealand or any country where you lived more than 6 months

regards
D
Hi D,

Thanks for the advice. I really need a help here. Could you please help me how to get the PCC from New Zealand. Or is there any link to obtain the same from another country. I don't want myself in trouble depending all on the consultant and repenting myself later. If you could help me here, I could prepare myself well on time, before my time would be near. Also, is it fine if I get that done before ITA. Or does it have some time limit. Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ritawallu said:
Hi D,

Thanks for the advice. I really need a help here. Could you please help me how to get the PCC from New Zealand. Or is there any link to obtain the same from another country. I don't want myself in trouble depending all on the consultant and repenting myself later. If you could help me here, I could prepare myself well on time, before my time would be near. Also, is it fine if I get that done before ITA. Or does it have some time limit. Any guidance would be highly appreciated.
Hello Ritawallu Please find attached line that gives you information on how to get a PCC from New Zealand.
Hope it will help.
Regards
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/new-zealand.asp

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
fasqi said:
Hello Ritawallu Please find attached line that gives you information on how to get a PCC from New Zealand.
Hope it will help.
Regards
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/new-zealand.asp
Thanks fasqi,

After reading the above link,it clearly states that I have to submit a consent of disclosure form (NZ) that has to be sended to IRCC with the online application that I would submit after the ITA. And then CIC itself will get that verified from the concerned authorities in NZ. It states as follows:

Do NOT send your Consent to Disclosure of Information (NZ) form directly to the New Zealand Police Authorities. Instead, submit the Consent to Disclosure of Information (NZ) form to IRCC with your application.

Correct me if I am wrong.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai friends...

Its Monday...expecting more AOR and Nomination this week..... :D :D :D

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
SDKD said:
Hai friends...

Its Monday...expecting more AOR and Nomination this week..... :D :D :D
lets see how many AORs and nominations they are giving this week. lets hope they start august processing soon

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
joefash said:
Men , they have to be fast, they may continue lose candidate to other provinces
If that was the case, they would have processed our case by now Man..
13th month already started on my application bro and I haven't received AOR yet so you can imagine.

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Urgent help -

Dear all,

I received AOR couple of weeks ago wherein I was asked for reference letter from my employer Infosys from India. But my company refused to provide the reference letter on company letter head . I spoke to the nomination officer and they wanted at least a refusal letter from Infosys telling that they do not provide reference letter on company letter head. But unfortunately that did not happen as well.

Did anyone face this issue with giant IT or MNC companies ?

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Urgent help -

If you don't give reference letter, those years won't be counted. That means less points. I've heard of another friend who had the same issue. Even though employer refused to give, they said if NSNP officer contacts them, they can just tell that the person worked here.

But what is the problem with a big company like Infosys to give you an issue, if you have worked for them? I don't understand. Don't you know any old staffs, managers etc in Infosys?

Try your best, pray and see what happens. Then update NSNP the truth and provide as much proof as possible.
All the best. May be others can share their experience.

neethulondon said:
Dear all,

I received AOR couple of weeks ago wherein I was asked for reference letter from my employer Infosys from India. But my company refused to provide the reference letter on company letter head . I spoke to the nomination officer and they wanted at least a refusal letter from Infosys telling that they do not provide reference letter on company letter head. But unfortunately that did not happen as well.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

shado said:
If you don't give reference letter, those years won't be counted. That means less points. I've heard of another friend who had the same issue. Even though employer refused to give, they said if NSNP officer contacts them, they can just tell that the person worked here.

But what is the problem with a big company like Infosys to give you an issue, if you have worked for them? I don't understand. Don't you know any old staffs, managers etc in Infosys?

Try your best, pray and see what happens. Then update NSNP the truth and provide as much proof as possible.
Shado any AOR updates. Why there is no movement.

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015

neethulondon said:
Dear all,

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Dear Neethulondon,

I don't think there will be any issue for the HR to issue such letter and that too for reference sake. Even I work for MNC and previously I've already taken such letter on company's letter head. In addition, it was with all the job responsibilities.

You directly try to approach HR and explain the situation that you've applied for NS Immigration and they need this information and it is mandatory. Definitely they will provide since they will not be having such experience for providing these kind of letters. Even I faced similar situation when I intimated them about the letter. Later on, they issued.

I hope my comments will give you the confidence in this regard and your issue will be resolved.

Best regards,

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16

shado said:

Thanks Shado. Heard that the reference letters were used for suing the employers.. I know friendly managers and colleagues .. but my concern is about Company Letter Head.

That gives me a thought to get a reference letter from my colleagues without company letter head and mail from HR telling that they refuse to provide reference letter.

Will that be sufficient ? Anything to add please...

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16

Hats off to your employer. You are blessed. I have done whatever you asked me to do.. But all my efforts went on vain.