11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Qamhus123 said:
I have submitted my bank statement of current account previously while applying for NSNP last year August. should i open a new FD account?
I feel likes its better to have a FD bcos current account they need 6 months statement I think so...I am not sure...

Friends can you please help regarding this issue...

SDKD

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
SDKD said:
I feel likes its better to have a FD bcos current account they need 6 months statement I think so...I am not sure...

Friends can you please help regarding this issue...

SDKD
August applications may receive their AOR anytime in next couple of weeks i guess, and i would have to absolutely sure about proof of fund before submitting my bank statement. Hoping that someone might have a viable solution for this issue.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Proof of fund can be in both yours and spouse's account right? Not necessarily it must be in PA's account, right?

Vamsi_Deepika

Jun 20, 2016
drajpoot said:
Hi
Regarding POF you must show the required money in your account with minimum last 6 months transaction details.
Six month transaction details is required to prove that you are having that much money since last 6 month or more . its not something which you borrow from someone else recently. I hope you understand what i mean. So make sure you are having sufficient amount of money in your account at least from last six months to satisfy the officer that you have good economical condition to settle yourself in Canada.
You can show your savings, fix deposits anything just it must show that you can withdraw it anytime and transferable amount to anywhere in Canada.

regards
D
Thanks for the information,

I found this in the NSNP Application guide

Page 14 :

Step 3 :MIN Funds Requirement

These funds could be in the form of:

• Cash
• Documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills,
etc.) or
• Documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’
drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders)

Also on the same Document Page 28 i see the below

Financial Documents

For the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner. You may provide one or a combination of the
following:

- Letter from financial institutions indicating the balance and transactional history for the last three months.
- Financial institutions’ statements demonstrating access to transferable, liquid funds and assets.
Investment portfolio.
- Do not include the value of real estate or jewellery, vehicles and other personal assets.

Hope this helps

Thanks

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Kushal_75 said:
Hi Ritawallu,

Yah but i would like to be there in summer, as winter for me is only 18 degrees which i know. Anyway, once i get visa i will see, but it won't be after July anyway else i would need to do medical again as it expires after 1 year.

Hope we won't be so much busy, as Drajpoot mentioned, that we won't get time to meet for a chilled beer and a pizza or anything that's nice around there. How about NS wine! LOL <:

Cheers!!
Yes . I think that we would atleast be able to take a day our for a blast. Afterall, we all are struggling to fulfill our dream and when it would happen then why not to celebrate it in a grand manner. I won't mind to take a day off from my busy life if I got a chance. :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Qamhus123 said:
As you have said we need to have the required sum in our account for atleast 6 months to convince the officer, I have a confusion, that my father has sold his car and i have sold some gold to accumulate the required sum. However, my father has gifted me that amount for migration. Kindly guide me how to convince the immigration officer since I have deposited the amount just 2 months back. My AOR is expected in the next month. I am an Aug'15 applicant.
Well you just show them a running account debit-credit transactions , you understand what I mean.
For example you have an account for last 4-5 years but the balance in that account was always very less but suddenly since last 2 months a big amount of money is deposit in that account and its not even fluctuating no credit no debit. In this condition anyone can doubt that its not yours you just borrow from someone just to show. Well I do not know exactly what CIC and NSOI check but for me if something like that I will doubt that money is somehow arranged for short duration.
So you must be ready to have enough proof that the money you have that its completely yours and you can use it anywhere to settle yourself. Do not create any situation which create doubts to nomination officer.

regards
D.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
Yes . I think that we would atleast be able to take a day our for a blast. Afterall, we all are struggling to fulfill our dream and when it would happen then why not to celebrate it in a grand manner. I won't mind to take a day off from my busy life if I got a chance. :)
Yea Its sounds good.

Unfortunately I dint get a single call from anyone in this forum saying: Hi D, finally we landed, can we meet somewhere or can you come to meet us etc...

I used to get following conversation :
Get Passport request:
we got passport request can I have your mobile number we have many things to discuss such as apartments, hotel, schools etc...
Get COPR:
We got CoPR, how will be landing, what is required, baggage allowance, custom declaration etc... and they tell me their date of landing.
That is the end.

After that no more incoming calls or message. Well I am not complaining anyone, Life is busy and no one has time for anyone that is the fact and that is the life

regards
D

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
drajpoot said:
Yea Its sounds good.

Unfortunately I dint get a single call from anyone in this forum saying: Hi D, finally we landed, can we meet somewhere or can you come to meet us etc...

Get Passport request:
we got passport request can I have your mobile number we have many things to discuss such as apartments, hotel, schools etc...
Get COPR:
We got CoPR, how will be landing, what is required, baggage allowance, custom declaration etc... and they tell me their date of landing.
That is the end.

After that no more incoming calls or message. Well I am not complaining anyone, Life is busy and no one has time for anyone that is the fact and that is the life

regards
D
Hi DRajpoot,

No one is 'Too Busy' in his/her Life. It's always the matter of priorities
I've been a silent follower of this thread. Ritawallu's idea to get together in Halifax is grand especially to celebrate and to Thank you for your precious time, effort n Important knowledge n Info you bring here to this forum everyday. If that is not happening I'll be the first one to sit n have a chilled beer with you in Halifax City Centre once I land(Please Note) :)

Thanks
Rohit

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
fasqi said:
Drajpoot, Just few quick queries bro.

We have the privilege now to get our bank statement downloaded, is that sufficient for NSOI and CIC or we need to get these statements printed from the bank and get it signed and stamped. Banks will not sign and stamp the ones if we ask them to do so. Does it really make a significance difference ?

What format does this NOC Comparison chart has, that we are asked to update once we get AOR ? Can you please explain.

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks and Regards
I do not know that will make any difference or not. I always prefer to provide letter on bank letter head with sign and stamped. By the way who said Bank will not sign and stamp. They are obliged to provide you officially what money you have in their bank account. You are not asking them to sign any personal letter or anything so why they will not do it?

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Rohit219 said:
Hi DRajpoot,

No one is 'Too Busy' in his/her Life. It's always the matter of priorities
I've been a silent follower of this thread. Ritawallu's idea to get together in Halifax is grand especially to celebrate and to Thank you for your precious time, effort n Important knowledge n Info you bring here to this forum everyday. If that is not happening I'll be the first one to sit n have a chilled beer with you in Halifax City Centre once I land(Please Note) :)

Thanks
Rohit
Hahaha... Thanks and you are always welcome. All of you guys are great!!! I wish you all the best and see you soon in Halifax.

regards
D

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
drajpoot said:
Hahaha... Thanks and you are always welcome. All of you guys are great!!! I wish you all the best and see you soon in Halifax.

regards
D
Yes, Hope to see you soon in Halifax over a drink and Thank you again for you wishes.

@Ritawallu you are also welcome to join for for a little celebration over there as and when it happens.

cHeers!
Rohit

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Rohit219 said:
Yes, Hope to see you soon in Halifax over a drink and Thank you again for you wishes.

@Ritawallu you are also welcome to join for for a little celebration over there as and when it happens.

cHeers!
Rohit
:D :D :D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Yesterday no AOR and Nomination???

Any news???

Waiting to hear a good news....

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Yea Its sounds good.

Get Passport request:
Get COPR:
That is the end.

regards
D
Hi D,
Well dnt get surprised if you get a call from me.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Rohit219 said:

cHeers!
Rohit
I am already ready for it.