Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ritawallu said:
Yes . I think that we would atleast be able to take a day our for a blast. Afterall, we all are struggling to fulfill our dream and when it would happen then why not to celebrate it in a grand manner. I won't mind to take a day off from my busy life if I got a chance. :)
Superb and I am in. Would ask for your numbers before i move i.e yours, Drajpoot and those who wanna join in!

Cheers and see you in Halifax soon.

K

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
drajpoot said:
Yea Its sounds good.

Unfortunately I dint get a single call from anyone in this forum saying: Hi D, finally we landed, can we meet somewhere or can you come to meet us etc...

I used to get following conversation :
Get Passport request:
we got passport request can I have your mobile number we have many things to discuss such as apartments, hotel, schools etc...
Get COPR:
We got CoPR, how will be landing, what is required, baggage allowance, custom declaration etc... and they tell me their date of landing.
That is the end.

After that no more incoming calls or message. Well I am not complaining anyone, Life is busy and no one has time for anyone that is the fact and that is the life

regards
D
Hi Drajpoot,

It's good to know how people react once they get what they wanted. Just too bad. But for sure i will be meeting you for the promised chilled beer! LOL.

Guess we should be free during weekends!!

Cheers and see you soon.

K

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello People..

Any idea when is the next draw happening for ITA.
Please advise.

Regards

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
fasqi said:
Hello People..

Any idea when is the next draw happening for ITA.
Please advise.

Regards
Waiting eagerly

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Kushal_75 said:
Superb and I am in. Would ask for your numbers before i move i.e yours, Drajpoot and those who wanna join in!

Cheers and see you in Halifax soon.

K
Not a problem. I would be happy to join you too. Just hoping things would move in our favour, as right now they are processing too slow.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Paulosky said:
no AORS this month only nominations last year no Aor in august,summer holidays
Paulosky, last year was way different then this year... They have a huge back log to finish off before the year end, they can't just hold those cases. They can only open the applications intake next year if they finish up all these back log so they have lots to do.
As per the excel, 29th July 2015 applicants should get an AOR , following with nominations.

Regards

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
ritawallu said:
Not a problem. I would be happy to join you too. Just hoping things would move in our favour, as right now they are processing too slow.
So far it's Me @Ritawallu @Kushal_75 @SDKD are joining in for the celebration in Halifax with @DRajpoot ofcourse :)

The Party seems to be getting bigger 8)

Just Need to stay in touch people...It will happen!

cHeers!
Rohit

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello Guys

I know the requirement is only 3 months transaction, and you or OK with that.

I ask question for myself Why they ask for 3 month transaction they could ask to provide a letter or statement which just show current balance.
So try to find the answer of this and may be once you will get the answer check your document if the reason of asking 3 months transactions does not satisfy the your actual 3 months transaction than try to see the same reason in your 6 month transaction may be your 6 months transaction satisfy that reason which nominee officer want to see in your 3 months transaction.

Moreover Why I said to show six months or more as it would make more strong your application with respect to POFs. I always try to put myself in nominee officer boots as everyone has different approach to investigate the things and if I found not enough transaction and some big amount reflect all of sudden in your account in last 3 month or 6 months I will doubt OR any fix deposits which just made 1 or 2 months back .. these are the things... is normal to doubt anyone. its like someone whom we never see spending lot of money all of sudden he start spending money like a king... everyone will have question in mind. But if something is in your account normal like some amount of money credit every month than debit transaction and balance is maintaining sometimes more sometimes less its give a good image and good picture
Thats the reason I suggest for 6 month transaction only.

Signed and stamp documents always considered as kind of original and legal documents which is checked and signed and stamped by some authorized person and thats the reason some back charge for fees.
Print the statement online, there are many tools you can edit anything and then re-print. what is the guarantee that whatever mentioned in that copy is real or not. but when somebody signed it which means that an authorized person is saying whatever mentioned in the paper is correct.

regards
D

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
drajpoot said:
Hello Guys

I know the requirement is only 3 months transaction, and you or OK with that.

I ask question for myself Why they ask for 3 month transaction they could ask to provide a letter or statement which just show current balance.
So try to find the answer of this and may be once you will get the answer check your document if the reason of asking 3 months transactions does not satisfy the your actual 3 months transaction than try to see the same reason in your 6 month transaction may be your 6 months transaction satisfy that reason which nominee officer want to see in your 3 months transaction.

Moreover Why I said to show six months or more as it would make more strong your application with respect to POFs. I always try to put myself in nominee officer boots as everyone has different approach to investigate the things and if I found not enough transaction and some big amount reflect all of sudden in your account in last 3 month or 6 months I will doubt OR any fix deposits which just made 1 or 2 months back .. these are the things... is normal to doubt anyone. its like someone whom we never see spending lot of money all of sudden he start spending money like a king... everyone will have question in mind. But if something is in your account normal like some amount of money credit every month than debit transaction and balance is maintaining sometimes more sometimes less its give a good image and good picture
Thats the reason I suggest for 6 month transaction only.

Signed and stamp documents always considered as kind of original and legal documents which is checked and signed and stamped by some authorized person and thats the reason some back charge for fees.
Print the statement online, there are many tools you can edit anything and then re-print. what is the guarantee that whatever mentioned in that copy is real or not. but when somebody signed it which means that an authorized person is saying whatever mentioned in the paper is correct.

regards
D
Lets see what the case officer demands with regards to additional documents, as per the requirement I will be submitting 3 months bank statement. I have had multiple transactions throughout these 3 months period as it is my daily use account. Lets hope that it serves the purpose. Fingers crossed :)

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Qamhus123 said:
Lets see what the case officer demands with regards to additional documents, as per the requirement I will be submitting 3 months bank statement. I have had multiple transactions throughout these 3 months period as it is my daily use account. Lets hope that it serves the purpose. Fingers crossed :)
Good Luck Qamhus123, and it definitely will serve the purpose since you are acting as per their instructions.
No AOR so far, waiting anxiously for it. Are they sleeping or what.. What is going on :(...
I am the next in the excel and eagerly waiting to hear from them :-(...
Regards

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
fasqi said:
Good Luck Qamhus123, and it definitely will serve the purpose since you are acting as per their instructions.
No AOR so far, waiting anxiously for it. Are they sleeping or what.. What is going on :(...
I am the next in the excel and eagerly waiting to hear from them :-(...
Regards
Faqsi,
We have waited for more than a year for our AOR, lets not be sad about the fact that they are extremely slow with their progress, as we will remember this time in future as most anxious moments of our life.

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Qamhus123 said:
Hi Qamhus

I've lived in UK for 7 years on different visas. Unfortunately we had to come to back India last year due to some unavoidable circumstances

Anywayz coming back on to your point During our stay period in UK we(myself n my wife) applied different visas number of times from India and with in UK itself and Every time we made an application we submitted a 6 month bank statements (signed & stamped if self printed) + letters duly signed and stamped from bank confirming our FD's

So from my past experience with UK Home Office and as DRajpoot also said there is never a harm submitting a 6 month bank statement and additional documents like bank letter(signed & stamped). A strong documentation always make your case look more positive.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Rohit

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Rohit219 said:
Hi Qamhus

I've lived in UK for 7 years on different visas. Unfortunately we had to come to back India last year due to some unavoidable circumstances

Anywayz coming back on to your point During our stay period in UK we(myself n my wife) applied different visas number of times from India and with in UK itself and Every time we made an application we submitted a 6 month bank statements (signed & stamped if self printed) + letters duly signed and stamped from bank confirming our FD's

So from my past experience with UK Home Office and as DRajpoot also said there is never a harm submitting a 6 month bank statement and additional documents like bank letter(signed & stamped). A strong documentation always make your case look more positive.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Rohit
Thankyou Rohit for your elaborated answer, it will definitely help me :)