VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Sam05mar2013 said:
Hi Friends,

I got AOR today.

my time line: applied on 13th jul 205
pre-AOR 7th Jun 2016
AOR 20th jul 2016

Documents requested ( bank statement , 10 years work history and intended NOC code+ EE number JC code

I have to send all in 5 business day. I am ready to send all requested docs. Kindly advise me if I need to take care anything before I send.

They asked me to send by email.
Dear Sam05mar2013,
They have asked you for your bank statement i.e. ofcourse the updated one. Should that bank statement have the minimum required balance maintained for 3 months or is it ok to deposit any short amount now before submitting updated bank statement. hope you get my question.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sam05mar2013 said:
Hi Friends,

I got AOR today.

pre-AOR 7th Jun 2016
AOR 20th jul 2016

Documents requested ( bank statement , 10 years work history and intended NOC code+ EE number JC code

I have to send all in 5 business day. I am ready to send all requested docs. Kindly advise me if I need to take care anything before I send.

That is Fantastic. So what are you waiting for. If you have all the documents ready, send them by email and make sure they are clearly scanned.
How many months of Bank statement they have asked for ? 6 months or 3 months.
Is Online Bank statement sufficient or they need one with a stamp and signed on it by the bank ?
Good luck with your application :)...
Do update the excel too as I don't see you out there.
Fasqi

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Sam05mar2013 said:
Hi Friends,

I got AOR today.

pre-AOR 7th Jun 2016
AOR 20th jul 2016

This is great news. Congratulations. Do let us know that time frame for bank statement requirements from NSNP

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Qamhus123 said:
I will make a new one as soon as my profile expires and will communicate NS regarding new profile number after getting my AOR, hope it makes sense.
Perfect, thats what i meant plus they give time of 5days after AOR

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

Regarding Bank statement, they asked like this
==================================================
1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province

===========================================================================================

So I have taken 6 months statement only. However, I have CIC required funds since March 23rd , 2016. I amde a single PDF of yesterday (20th jul) bank letter and 6 months only statement print and sent.

Update#2 :

I got email from the case office after I sent the docs in 12 hours ( ofcourse I sent all documents on 20th jul 11PM) and she mentioned the following message.

Dear Mr. Last name :

This will acknowledge receipt of your email and the attachments.

I have been assigned your application for assessment.
I expect to begin the review of your application sometime in the next 7 days. If further information or documentation is needed to complete the assessment, I will contact you by email. If nothing further is needed to finalize your application, you may expect a final decision in approximately two weeks.

Should there be information that has changed in your application since receipt here 14 July 2015, such as family composition, address, updated language test results, family or friends that you have living in Nova Scotia, etc., please provide that to me as soon as possible.

Regards,

xxxxxxx
Nominee Officer
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1469 Brenton Street, 3rd Floor
Halifax, NS B3J 3W7

*** dear friends, I will ensure to update each moment wheneverI get it from NS. we are all in same boat, lets pray together for everyone success ***

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
Thanks for sharing Sam05mar2013. good luck in your application.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello group members.
i have a query.i got 600 points from NS-PNP and waiting for ITA round.

when i got nomination certificate the visa officer wrote the following line in email."If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me".

what does this mean?
As per my understanding,when i will receive ITA,do i have to inform nominee officer regarding my ITA?

please give your suggestion.

thank you.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
sheoran87 said:
hello group members.
i have a query.i got 600 points from NS-PNP and waiting for ITA round.

when i got nomination certificate the visa officer wrote the following line in email."If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me".

what does this mean?
As per my understanding,when i will receive ITA,do i have to inform nominee officer regarding my ITA?

please give your suggestion.

thank you.
yes just sent them an email when you get ITA. Please let all of us know the Nomination Number in your certificate. Last one was xx195. This way we can get to know the remaining quota by calculating Quota-Nom No.

Thanks

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
manesh80 said:
yes just sent them an email when you get ITA. Please let all of us know the Nomination Number in your certificate. Last one was xx195. This way we can get to know the remaining quota by calculating Quota-Nom No.

Thanks
Thank you for your response.

my nomination number is in between 195-200.

Thank you.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
WOW, you received an response from NS officer that confirm your requested documents and attachments are received.
That is great.
But it seems not all applicants will got such email from NS officer?

Sam05mar2013 said:
Hello friends,

Regarding Bank statement, they asked like this
==================================================
1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province

===========================================================================================

So I have taken 6 months statement only. However, I have CIC required funds since March 23rd , 2016. I amde a single PDF of yesterday (20th jul) bank letter and 6 months only statement print and sent.

Update#2 :

I got email from the case office after I sent the docs in 12 hours ( ofcourse I sent all documents on 20th jul 11PM) and she mentioned the following message.

Dear Mr. Last name :

This will acknowledge receipt of your email and the attachments.

I have been assigned your application for assessment.
I expect to begin the review of your application sometime in the next 7 days. If further information or documentation is needed to complete the assessment, I will contact you by email. If nothing further is needed to finalize your application, you may expect a final decision in approximately two weeks.

Should there be information that has changed in your application since receipt here 14 July 2015, such as family composition, address, updated language test results, family or friends that you have living in Nova Scotia, etc., please provide that to me as soon as possible.

Regards,

xxxxxxx
Nominee Officer
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1469 Brenton Street, 3rd Floor
Halifax, NS B3J 3W7

*** dear friends, I will ensure to update each moment wheneverI get it from NS. we are all in same boat, lets pray together for everyone success ***

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
hhhh said:
WOW, you received an response from NS officer that confirm your requested documents and attachments are received.
That is great.
But it seems not all applicants will got such email from NS officer?
you are right hhhh i did not get such mail after sending requested documents

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Paulosky said:
you are right hhhh i did not get such mail after sending requested documents
Hi Paulosky

You do not need to worry if you did not receive such email, as each nominee officer has their own working style.
You will get a good news soon.

regards
D

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hi Paulosky

You do not need to worry if you did not receive such email, as each nominee officer has their own working style.
You will get a good news soon.

regards
D
hi drajpoot created a new express entry profile but cic did not send job seeker validation code how do i solve this problem

BBstar

Jul 22, 2016
I'm new on this forum but have been a passive reader. I also received my AOR on Julu18 after receipt of pre-AOR on 6th of June. I have since forwarded the requested documents and in receipt of automated response but was really surprised to read a formal acknowledgement of the applicant. Is this normal from those of us that already have gotten nomination. Thanks as you revert accordingly.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
BBstar said:
I'm new on this forum but have been a passive reader. I also received my AOR on Julu18 after receipt of pre-AOR on 6th of June. I have since forwarded the requested documents and in receipt of automated response but was really surprised to read a formal acknowledgement of the applicant. Is this normal from those of us that already have gotten nomination. Thanks as you revert accordingly.
Hi,
Congrats
Pls share your timeline.
As I know someone got it but there are others who have not received such email.