+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
farhanf50 said:
Hi There all.

I just received nomination yesterday. Below is my Timeline.

Time Line:
Application filed: July 7, 2015
AOR : June 16,2016.
Additional document request: July 11, 2016.
Nomination: July 22, 2016.

What are the next steps that I have to do after receiving ITA . I got the msg like below. below are mentioned form IMM5612E.pdf . Do I need to submit that too ??

Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account.

A copy of your Certificate of Nomination will be forwarded to you via email. Please ensure your NOC code in your Express Entry profile matches that on your certificate.

If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me.

PLEASE NOTE: If your NSNP Officer has requested any additional information during your application process, ensure you upload it to your PR application. Also ensure that all of your supporting documentation meets all of the requirements of IRCC. See the appropriate IRCC checklists here:

For the Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry Stream: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf

For the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Thank you for your continued interest in Nova Scotia!
Congrats!!!! First you have to login to your CIC and accept your nomination, then wait for your nomination certificate in your email. Please share your Nomination Certificate Number when you receive that email. Last one we have was Nomination number :19x

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
farhanf50 said:
Hi There all.

Time Line:

What are the next steps that I have to do after receiving ITA . I got the msg like below. below are mentioned form IMM5612E.pdf . Do I need to submit that too ??

Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account.

A copy of your Certificate of Nomination will be forwarded to you via email. Please ensure your NOC code in your Express Entry profile matches that on your certificate.

If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me.

PLEASE NOTE: If your NSNP Officer has requested any additional information during your application process, ensure you upload it to your PR application. Also ensure that all of your supporting documentation meets all of the requirements of IRCC. See the appropriate IRCC checklists here:

For the Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry Stream: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf

For the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Congrats farhan.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
farhanf50 said:
Hi There all.

Time Line:

congratulations farhan50

you do not send that form at this stage.

thank you.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
farhanf50 said:
Hi There all.

Time Line:

Congrats Farhan!!!!

All the best..... :)

SDKD

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
farhanf50 said:
Hi There all.

Time Line:

Many Congratulation Farhan..
Yes you have almost reached your destination :).
All the vest Best :)

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Rahman2015 said:
Good luck to all , my application was received on 21st of july 2015 , I started following closely after getting the pre-AOR on June 6th , it seems that every week they send AOR for one to two applicants , I guess I still have one to two months to get my AOR, the waiting is very hard for us. Hope NSOI can speed up their processing time.
Rahman from Abu Dhabi, I am from Dubai Bro.
Don't worry you should receive your AOR maximum between 2 to 3 weeks from now, so get your feet up.
I am a July 29th Applicant waiting anxiously for my application.

Good luck to you and everyone in the house.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
farhanf50 said:
Hi There all.

Time Line:

Farhan Bro I cant see you on the excel sheet.
Kindly update it as per your timelines or ask the Admin to do it, its important bro :)

Good luck

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
elasticman2 said:
Now is not a good time for me hehe
I havent received the appeal on my ielts score and my old results have been expired.
What.. What are you saying Elasticman ?
When did your results expire ?
Why didn't you re-sit for it again ?

amparo_jayvee

Jul 9, 2016
Hello guys!
anyone of you who is interested to share in an apartment?
Nakakuha kmi sa Dartmouth ns. Family po Kami.
This coming August na po move nmin.
By the way, good luck po sa lahat ng ng aaplyan.
Thanks guys.

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Hi everyone!

I followed your forum for quite a while now and I can say that it is very informative regarding NSNP nomination. Is there anyone who applied for NSNP last Dec. 2015? I applied last December and until now
I haven't received any AOR. Thank you

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
fasqi said:
What.. What are you saying Elasticman ?
When did your results expire ?
Why didn't you re-sit for it again ?
Hey Elastiman. I can see that you have received Aor today. Many congratulations.. what's the status now let us know please. Thanks

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cheyz_ns said:
Hi everyone!

I followed your forum for quite a while now and I can say that it is very informative regarding NSNP nomination. Is there anyone who applied for NSNP last Dec. 2015? I applied last December and until now
I haven't received any AOR. Thank you
Currently they are sending Aor to July 2015 applicants. Good luck..

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fasqi said:
Hey Elastiman. I can see that you have received Aor today. Many congratulations.. what's the status now let us know please. Thanks
Yes received my AOR today with a request to send updated POF and EE+JOBBANK and match my experience with their noc code....they asked for these documents in 5 working days

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
elasticman2 said:
Yes received my AOR today with a request to send updated POF and EE+JOBBANK and match my experience with their noc code....they asked for these documents in 5 working days
Congrats
I wish you All the best