+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
drajpoot said:
Congratulation everyone, who got their nomination this week and wish you all the best for your PR application with CIC.
Please make sure you upload all documents required by CIC specially Travel documents i.e. Passport details you need to submit all stamp pages in your passport. Mostly people forget to submit this.
Also make sure that you upload all those additional document which nominee officer asked you to submit before nominating you.

Best of luck everyone!!

regards
D.
drajpoot what do you mean by upholding additional documents that nominee officer asked for? there are requirements from CIC for pr application and applicants need to submit documents requested by cic for pr application and thats it dont confuse people

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my visa yesterday, preparing to land on September 12 in Halifax. Patience and will are the keys

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Paulosky said:
drajpoot what do you mean by upholding additional documents that nominee officer asked for? there are requirements from CIC for pr application and applicants need to submit documents requested by cic for pr application and thats it dont confuse people
Hi Paulosky

Yes All specific documents which nominee officer asked you before giving you nomination need to be submit with your PR application in CIC. it is not requirement from CIC but it would support your application as it would show to CIC officer that something asked by nominee officer and you provided them positively.
Additionally once you will get nomination email, you will get the same instruction by NSOI.

I am sorry if I anyone get confused from any of my previous post in this thread. I would request and appreciate everyone to let me know if they get confused from my posts. I would stop myself to post immediately. I always wish to help people and that is why I am still writing AND would never like to make people confused because of my any posts. I do not know if any of my post made anyone confused but if it so I would sincerely apologize for that and I believe if it happened with a single person, I am not supposed to write anything here cause this place is for help not to make confusion.

Thank you so much Paulosky for your feedback and letting me know my mistake.

regards.
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
rkeys said:
I just got Nomination from NS. Please update my profile in excel.

One question, it says that I have to accept nomimation until 14 Aug 2016. Does it mean that if I accept on 14 Aug, then I will get 600 points and in next draw I will get ITA and then I will have 60 days to send my application? Thanks
Yes right.

regards
D.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Hi Paulosky

Yes All specific documents which nominee officer asked you before giving you nomination need to be submit with your PR application in CIC. it is not requirement from CIC but it would support your application as it would show to CIC officer that something asked by nominee officer and you provided them positively.
Additionally once you will get nomination email, you will get the same instruction by NSOI.

I am sorry if I anyone get confused from any of my previous post in this thread. I would request and appreciate everyone to let me know if they get confused from my posts. I would stop myself to post immediately. I always wish to help people and that is why I am still writing AND would never like to make people confused because of my any posts. I do not know if any of my post made anyone confused but if it so I would sincerely apologize for that and I believe if it happened with a single person, I am not supposed to write anything here cause this place is for help not to make confusion.

Thank you so much Paulosky for your feedback and letting me know my mistake.

regards.
D
Hi drajpoot,
Thanks for your information. We never find you confusing at all in any case. I guess some people here are really harsh and impatient when they do not understand the point of explanation of any senior and much knowledgeable person like you. Please don't feel offended from any such person on this forum. As, there are many of us who still need your feedback and information regarding our applications as you have quite a lot of experience and have went through the same struggle like we people are going through now. I would appreciate if you keep updating us with your own expertise. Thanks.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Paulosky said:
Kindly think before you write any comment further on this forum. You are always harsh while you post anything here. I find its only you who is getting confused, when everthing else is being clearly mentioned by drajpoot in the above thread. It would be kind if next time you understand and then post for anybody.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
rkeys said:
I just got Nomination from NS. Please update my profile in excel.

One question, it says that I have to accept nomimation until 14 Aug 2016. Does it mean that if I accept on 14 Aug, then I will get 600 points and in next draw I will get ITA and then I will have 60 days to send my application? Thanks
Congrats. Can you please share ur time line. Ur aap reach date, date, pre aor date, aor date.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
ritawallu said:
Kindly think before you write any comment further on this forum. You are always harsh while you post anything here. I find its only you who is getting confused, when everthing else is being clearly mentioned by drajpoot in the above thread. It would be kind if next time you understand and then post for anybody.
mumu u are the one who needs think

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Paulosky said:
mumu u are the one who needs think
Thanks for the advice. By the way, you really need not be here on this forum. Are you using slang here. Better keep your tongue to yourself. This forum is created to help others, not for people like you, u big mumu.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
eazcue said:
Got my visa yesterday, preparing to land on September 12 in Halifax. Patience and will are the keys
Congrats eazcue. Finally after a lot of struggle, you come through it with flying colors. Wish you good luck for you journey.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
Have you accepted the link of nomination in Express Entry profile
yes i have accepted nomination and inform nomination officer and he sent me nomination certificate.But i did not receive 600 points.

Thank you.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
yes i have accepted nomination and inform nomination officer and he sent me nomination certificate.But i did not receive 600 points.

Thank you.
That is really strange though. I would suggest you to contact CIC and inform them regarding the same. Did you applied by yourself or through some agent? In the latter case, kindly tell them to look into the matter.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
That is really strange though. I would suggest you to contact CIC and inform them regarding the same. Did you applied by yourself or through some agent? In the latter case, kindly tell them to look into the matter.

i applied myself.

Shall i contact to CIC or nominee officer?
Does anyone have contact id of cic?

Please share.

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
k.miteshshah said:
Congrats. Can you please share ur time line. Ur aap reach date, date, pre aor date, aor date.
Thanks k.miteshshah..My timeline is as below:
Application reached NS = 06-July-2015
Pre-AOR = 02-June-2016
AOR = 07-June-2016
Additional Documents requested = 6-July-2016
Addition documents sent = 12-July-2016
Nomination = 15-July-2016

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Please anyone in this group help me.

how to contact CIC for my problem(Being nominated from the province i did not receive 600 points)?

thank you,