Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
sheoran87 said:
hello seniors

i received my nomination on 13 july as well as nomination certificate.But my point status in EE profile is same as it was previous.I did not receive 600 points.

please advise.

thank you.
I think your points will be updated before next drawing date. My point was updated 2 hours before I received ITA from CIC which is a couple days after I accepted nomination.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
hello seniors

i received my nomination on 13 july as well as nomination certificate.But my point status in EE profile is same as it was previous.I did not receive 600 points.

please advise.

thank you.
Your profile would be updated soon and it would reflect the additional 600 points.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello guys

i have a serious query need attention.

it has been more then 48 hours still my nomination points have not added to my profile.

please share your views.

Thank you. :(

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
Hello guys

it has been more then 48 hours still my nomination points have not added to my profile.

please share your views.

Have you accepted the link of nomination in Express Entry profile

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh Mor said:
Hey friends,
This is a NS immigration group, not Australia immigration group.
Please don't write irrelevant comments!!
Please accept my apologies for that.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
Hello guys

please share your views.

If you have accepted the nomination on your EE profile, it ought to have reflected by now. Anyways, you can do NS an email or ring them up to complain and bring it to their notice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sheoran87 said:
Hello guys

please share your views.

This has been a common occurrence for OINP applicants as well. The applicants who face this issue reported to OINP and also raised a CSE to inform IRCC that this has happened!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hambousha said:
Dears

Kindly advise if your PR application and social security number were done at Toronto airport Nova Scotia airport??
Do we need to go to any governmental office after leaving the airport?
Thanks in advance
atoyebitolu@yahoo.com said:
From my knowledge you're landing at Halifax, Toronto airport is just a stop over for you . the CBSA at Nova Scotia airport will give you COPR and at your convenience you'll visit service canada to collect your SIN social identify Number not at the airport . Hope that answer your question
hambousha said:
100%
Some people say that I will pnd in Toronto and get the social number there and no need to visit Canadian service centre thats why I am confused
atoyebitolu@yahoo.com said:
Is not compulsory to collect your SIN on the day you landed, when you settle down just Google nearest canada service office and you'll get your SIN number. You can call NSOI office also further clarification.
Hi
If you are travelling to Saskatchewan from outside Canada and you have connecting flight at Toronto Airport, your landing will be at Toronto airport not in Saskatchewan, but if you are travelling to Saskatchewan from Inside Canada then your landing would be in Airport of Saskatchewan.
Some airport do not have service Canada office in their premises but in Toronto airport this facility is available and its good for you to get your SIN at the airport.
SIN and health card its up to you, you want to get it immediately or not , Normally people like to have immediately as these are important things which everyone should have SIN number is important to get job and health card is good in emergency related to your health.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Congratulation everyone, who got their nomination this week and wish you all the best for your PR application with CIC.
Please make sure you upload all documents required by CIC specially Travel documents i.e. Passport details you need to submit all stamp pages in your passport. Mostly people forget to submit this.
Also make sure that you upload all those additional document which nominee officer asked you to submit before nominating you.

Best of luck everyone!!

regards
D.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Congratulation everyone, who got their nomination this week and wish you all the best for your PR application with CIC.
Please make sure you upload all documents required by CIC specially Travel documents i.e. Passport details you need to submit all stamp pages in your passport. Mostly people forget to submit this.
Also make sure that you upload all those additional document which nominee officer asked you to submit before nominating you.

Best of luck everyone!!

regards
D.
Hi drajpoot,
I submitted my passport details of the first and last page only at the time of paper application to NS. Will it be a problem?

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:

Best of luck everyone!!

regards
D.
hi drajpoot, thank you for your kind remind of the travel history. But I have a question regarding the Europe travel record. I went to France, Swizerland and Germany last year, but there is only custom stamps of France (in and out), no stamps of the other two countries show in my passport. Do you think I should list all the three countries?

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
hope1nca said:
hi drajpoot, thank you for your kind remind of the travel history. But I have a question regarding the Europe travel record. I went to France, Swizerland and Germany last year, but there is only custom stamps of France (in and out), no stamps of the other two countries show in my passport. Do you think I should list all the three countries?
You can list all three countries or choose not to, it does not matter. Becauase you had "schengen visa" which means you get stamped only once on your first point of entry country and then you travel freely within europe.

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
I just got Nomination from NS. Please update my profile in excel.

One question, it says that I have to accept nomimation until 14 Aug 2016. Does it mean that if I accept on 14 Aug, then I will get 600 points and in next draw I will get ITA and then I will have 60 days to send my application? Thanks

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
rkeys said:
I just got Nomination from NS. Please update my profile in excel.

One question, it says that I have to accept nomimation until 14 Aug 2016. Does it mean that if I accept on 14 Aug, then I will get 600 points and in next draw I will get ITA and then I will have 60 days to send my application? Thanks
congrats rkeys when did u get the nomination?