Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elasticman2 said:
Hello all,
My app was received on july 16th.
I got the pre-aor the same time everybody else did...on june 6th/7th.
My question is: has anybody from around my received application date (july 16th 2015) who got the pre-aor email on the same date gotten the AOR or another email asking for more documents after having answered the pre-aor email?
I got pre-AOR on June 18, 2016 and replied to them. After that no updates yet. Please keep updating once you get your AOR. or any other mail from NS.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi... today I received a mail from CIC early morning saying that " Your profile has been updated" but I have not done changes or updation in that. Moreover I am not seeing any changes in my Profile wen I logged in.

Is there anyone else as well who has received such kind of mail from CIC.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi check if your CRS score has reduced by 5 points. Sometime when we have our birthday passed and changes happens to our age, we receive these kind of messages.

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
manesh80 said:
Hi check if your CRS score has reduced by 5 points. Sometime when we have our birthday passed and changes happens to our age, we receive these kind of messages.
No my birthday is on 1st September... so this can't b the reason... :D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi... today I received a mail from CIC early morning saying that " Your profile has been updated" but I have not done changes or updation in that. Moreover I am not seeing any changes in my Profile wen I logged in.

Is there anyone else as well who has received such kind of mail from CIC.

Thank you in advance for your help.
No need to worried it's normal. Whenever CIC do any update on their system, you may get this email. It's very common thing and happend to everyone

Regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hope1nca said:
NSOI officers are too strange. Yesterday they replied me an email which I sent three months ago, telling me that they are processing the backlogs currently. But for the one I sent two days ago, which includes my case number, they didn't give me a response... :(
Well it's not strange they are getting emails from all around the world and you can not even imagine the number of emails each day so that's why it take 3 months to read your email and respond to you.
I always suggest everyone to not to write any email regarding to know processing time of your application as because you will get automatically email from them once they reach your application. By sending repeated emails you are just giving them more work to do.
I hope you understand what I mean.

Regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello everyone

This message to everyone who are waiting for AOR or waiting for further communication with NSOI.
Everyone need to have patience as that's the only thing which require in this process. I know it's very hard but we do not have any other option. If you write them an email or phone call will not help you even you may get tensed more just because of unexpected reply from the person who attend your call. No one can give you information of your application status over phone because they are not authorised to access your file and that makes sense too.
NSOI is doing their job very accurately as what is my experience they are responsible and punctual they will go through each of your detail and then write to you if they need something, there is a process and they are following them so don't worry. One thing is very common in Canada immigration process is : NO NEWS MEANS GOOD NEWS. Because if they don't write means you are still fine.
So everyone just need to have patience that's the key and keep reading and updating information here.

Regards
D

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
drajpoot said:
Hello everyone

This message to everyone who are waiting for AOR or waiting for further communication with NSOI.
Everyone need to have patience as that's the only thing which require in this process. I know it's very hard but we do not have any other option. If you write them an email or phone call will not help you even you may get tensed more just because of unexpected reply from the person who attend your call. No one can give you information of your application status over phone because they are not authorised to access your file and that makes sense too.
NSOI is doing their job very accurately as what is my experience they are responsible and punctual they will go through each of your detail and then write to you if they need something, there is a process and they are following them so don't worry. One thing is very common in Canada immigration process is : NO NEWS MEANS GOOD NEWS. Because if they don't write means you are still fine.
So everyone just need to have patience that's the key and keep reading and updating information here.

Regards
D

Excellent thinking......appreciate your view. :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SD_India said:
Hi D,

I have received second mail from NSOI regarding further document requirement. They have asked specifically to submit Job reference letter from all employers for the past 10 years as per (see Appendix 3, pages 26 and 27, of the Application Guide)
Letters MUST be written on company letterhead, be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor, show company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses, and be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable).
They MUST include all of the following information:
· the specific period of your employment with the company
· the position(s) you held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
· your main responsibilities and duties in each position
· your annual salary in each position
· the number of hours you worked per week in each position

Its impossible for me to arrange this letter from my Employer since they have filled my H1B. Pls suggest any alternative.

Secondly they are not sure about our intensions to settle in NS. Ref below :
INTENTION TO SETTLE The NSNP intends to select skilled individuals who wish to live in the Province of Nova Scotia permanently and either have a permanent full-time job offer from a Nova Scotia employer or have a reasonable ability to attach quickly to Nova Scotia’s labour market. We are not satisfied that it is your intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia because you applied to immigrate to Ontario approximately 2 years ago and there are significantly more opportunities available in Ontario for computer programmers and interactive media developers, where they can also earn significantly more annual income. You must satisfactorily demonstrate that it is your genuine intention to settle here permanently. If NSOI is not satisfied that your intention is to settle permanently in Nova Scotia, we will refuse the application.

We applied in 2014 under FSW, province preference Ontario, which we mentioned in our NS PNP form in application history section.
How to demonstrate ? Do i need to give in writing my present and future plans ? am bit confused here, pls guide.

Thanks
SD
Hello SD

I am sorry for my late response somehow I skipped reading your message.
There is no alternative as thats what is their requirement you may ask them to provide you letter without telling them that you are applying for PR if possible, you may tell them its just a nomination process which I applied long time back and they want to verify somehow try to convince them to get that letter.

Regarding settlement plan: You must need to tell them why did you select Ontario 2 years back when you applied under FSW, additionally write them exactly what is your future plan if you get PR and come to Nova Scotia like what did you research about nova scotia or if you had any communication with any employer regarding job in Nova scotia or any kind of proof which you can show them that you are already trying to do many things so that once you get in nova scotia things would be easier for you to settle yourself. Thats the way you can show them your real intention.

Wish you all the best.
Please inbox me if you dint get my answer in same page as sometimes a lot of posts each day.
regards
D.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
thank you drajpoot for your remind. Yes most of the time I think NSOI processes the applicants one by one, and the only thing we need to do is wait, but there may be an exception. One of my friends who is a May applicant, when NSOI gave nomination to June 20 applicants, he didn't receive any information. So he wrote an email to ask for status and the next day he got their reply for additional documents. So I worry of the same issue....Anyway I will be patient from now, and I will keep all of you posted if there is any information.
do we know what is the latest date that has received AOR ?
what dates are they dealing with right now?

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
oksma said:
Thursday July 7 will see my EE profile expire. Hmm! What an arduous journey with Nova Scotia. :(
after July 7 create a new profile and notify NSOI of your new EE# and job bank # when next they contacted you

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
atoyebitolu@yahoo.com said:
after July 7 create a new profile and notify NSOI of your new EE# and job bank # when next they contacted you
Thanks very kindly but NSOI just contacted me once for pre-aor and I had replied accrdingly. Now, after creating a new EE profile, do I send it to them or wait until aor time when they'll ask me or what do u think? I guess this will be part of the update they may request.

Thanks once more

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Almost june has gone, but still there are many july applicants who have not got AOR email from NS office even in july after 12 months. I am wondering now whether they extended there time from 11 months to 13 or 14 months. It is rather silly to see how they are processing applications. This wait is the worst I could ever feel. I wish we all go through it with flying colors.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Can LIC money back policy shown as Proof of funds

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
ritawallu said:
Almost june has gone, but still there are many july applicants who have not got AOR email from NS office even in july after 12 months. I am wondering now whether they extended there time from 11 months to 13 or 14 months. It is rather silly to see how they are processing applications. This wait is the worst I could ever feel. I wish we all go through it with flying colors.
My dear this isn't funny at all. I'm now 12months with EE profile about to expire. This isn't kind of them at all.