+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
farhanf50 said:
Hello Seniors,

I received the AOR. My experience is like this
April,2008 till June,2009 Firm-A ~ 14 months. Category 2147. Transmission Engineer.
July,2009 till Dec,2009 Firm-A ~ 6 months. Category 2147. Transmission Operations Engineer.
Jan,2010 till April,2010 Firm A ~ 52 Months. Category 2147. Radio Access Networks Senior Projects Engineer.
Dec,2014 till Mar,2015 Firm B ~ 3 Months. Category 2147. Transmission Engineer.
Dec,2015 till Date Firm A (approx 6-7 Months. Category 2147. Radio Access Networks Senior Project Engineer.

You can see i have some role change in my firm due to opportunities that came my way. Some of work experience is in months, will it count too or they will discard it. Thanks
hi farfan 50 what date in july did ur file reach NS

BR,
Farhan Shuaib

farhanf50

Jul 2, 2015
Paulosky said:
hi farfan 50 what date in july did ur file reach nova scotia
Hello Paulsky,
it is July 7, 2015. and AOR date is 21st of June,2016 where they asked for work experience,bank statement EE profile,job seeker number..

BR,
Farhan Shuaib

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
gappy31600 said:
Hi oksma

Thanks for the detailed reply. I am already in the EE pool and have got ECA, IELTS done.
I have a total experience of around 8 years.
This question is specifically for Nova Scotia.
I have more than one year of experience in an occupation in demand in Nova Scotia. But that experience was from Sep 2008 to Feb 2010.
1) As per your comment i am eligible for to apply for Nova Scotia using this experience as its in the last 10 years. Am i right?

Also when creating the EE profile we have to select a Primary Occupation/Code. Can this primary code be of the job experience mentioned above.
Yea, that's it. Just apply.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
hope1nca said:
I just called NSOI office five minutes ago to enquire my application status. A lady called Anna told me that my case has not been assigned to an officer yet. It has been 20 days after AOR.. :-[
That is serious! Holy heavens! When will these people kick the ball rolling?

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
As far as I heard and saw from whom have experiences, what's more important, is your real R&R (roles and responsibilities) in your Letter of Reference.
Hope it helps your understanding, ALTHOUGH,
I heard occasion cases that their cases were considered ineligible because of their title were "manager" although their R&R were seemed really matched the NOC duties.

But no matter changes happened or not, if you have 8 or more roles matched the NOC duties over required years or claimed points, you would be safety.

(Waiting for seniors confirmation, I am still confused whether R&R is more important or title, in Letter of Reference)

farhanf50 said:
Hello Seniors,

I received the AOR. My experience is like this
April,2008 till June,2009 Firm-A ~ 14 months. Category 2147. Transmission Engineer.
July,2009 till Dec,2009 Firm-A ~ 6 months. Category 2147. Transmission Operations Engineer.
Jan,2010 till April,2010 Firm A ~ 52 Months. Category 2147. Radio Access Networks Senior Projects Engineer.
Dec,2014 till Mar,2015 Firm B ~ 3 Months. Category 2147. Transmission Engineer.
Dec,2015 till Date Firm A (approx 6-7 Months. Category 2147. Radio Access Networks Senior Project Engineer.

You can see i have some role change in my firm due to opportunities that came my way. Some of work experience is in months, will it count too or they will discard it. Thanks

BR,
Farhan Shuaib

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oksma said:
That is serious! Holy heavens! When will these people kick the ball rolling?
Yes, that's terrible. I asked her when will my case be assigned to a specific officer, she said that she can't answer my question. The only thing she can tell me is that it take 11 months to reach the stage of completeness check and if more information required, a officer will contact me in a few months.....I was shocked both by "a few months" and "not assigned", that means more than 20 days passed, my case is still pending and it's not being assessed and I need to wait two or three months for further communication?

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
hope1nca said:
Yes, that's terrible. I asked her when will my case be assigned to a specific officer, she said that she can't answer my question. The only thing she can tell me is that it take 11 months to reach the stage of completeness check and if more information required, a officer will contact me in a few months.....I was shocked both by "a few months" and "not assigned", that means more than 20 days passed, my case is still pending and it's not being assessed and I need to wait two or three months for further communication?
Hi from 9 or more months processing time it is currently 11 months or more. I am Nov 2015 applicant.Hopefully there will be one to two months delay by the time my application reach officer. Currently the processing time till you get Nominated for July Applicant is 12 months. You may get Nominated by July.

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi Seniors,
There is this clarification am trying to get, currently am working in Canada with a valid work permit without LMIA. In EE profile there is a section for "intended work" under which they asked if you have job offer? am I to say yes because am working currently or say no since I dont have LMIA.
thanks

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
hope1nca said:
This is really mind boggling. I'm feeling downcast with this pace of progress with these guys. To worsen matter they won't keep one posted and when you inquire, they play dumb. That's very unprofessional.

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Hi Skywalker please add me in the what's up group. My details are
App date 26th Oct 15
Pre AOR 7th June

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Hi Skywalker please add me in the what's up group. My contact number is 9971263010 and app details are
App date 26th Oct 15
Pre AOR 7th June

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016