AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
SD_India said:
Hi D,

I have received second mail from NSOI regarding further document requirement. They have asked specifically to submit Job reference letter from all employers for the past 10 years as per (see Appendix 3, pages 26 and 27, of the Application Guide)
Letters MUST be written on company letterhead, be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor, show company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses, and be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable).
They MUST include all of the following information:
· the specific period of your employment with the company
· the position(s) you held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
· your main responsibilities and duties in each position
· your annual salary in each position
· the number of hours you worked per week in each position

Its impossible for me to arrange this letter from my Employer since they have filled my H1B. Pls suggest any alternative.

Secondly they are not sure about our intensions to settle in NS. Ref below :
INTENTION TO SETTLE The NSNP intends to select skilled individuals who wish to live in the Province of Nova Scotia permanently and either have a permanent full-time job offer from a Nova Scotia employer or have a reasonable ability to attach quickly to Nova Scotia’s labour market. We are not satisfied that it is your intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia because you applied to immigrate to Ontario approximately 2 years ago and there are significantly more opportunities available in Ontario for computer programmers and interactive media developers, where they can also earn significantly more annual income. You must satisfactorily demonstrate that it is your genuine intention to settle here permanently. If NSOI is not satisfied that your intention is to settle permanently in Nova Scotia, we will refuse the application.

We applied in 2014 under FSW, province preference Ontario, which we mentioned in our NS PNP form in application history section.
How to demonstrate ? Do i need to give in writing my present and future plans ? am bit confused here, pls guide.

Thanks
SD
What happened to ontario case, that was filed 2 yrs before. If rejected, what was the reason?

SD_India

Feb 18, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
ritawallu said:
What happened to ontario case, that was filed 2 yrs before. If rejected, what was the reason?
Cap exhausted

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
farhanf50 said:
Hi There All,

I have received AOR(acknowlegement of receipt) and sent my work experience details. I applied on NOC 2147(Computer engineers except software), do they require any sort of license?? like P.Eng license.

BR,
FS

What is your App reach date? And on wot date you got AIR?

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here get AOR after receiving the pre AOR mail?
I have replied to their pre AOR mail on June 21,2016, still i did not get any response from NS.
Anyone get response who have replied to pre AOR between june 20 till today?
Please reply.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
perryC said:
I have replied to their pre AOR mail on June 21,2016, still i did not get any response from NS.
Please reply.
I guess last date was 20 june

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perryC said:
Please reply.
Don't worry. You shall be one of the next to get.

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
Don't worry. You shall be one of the next to get.
Thank you so much skywalker for such positive words.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
perryC said:
Thank you so much skywalker for such positive words.
Hi perry,

You informed earlier that you applied multiple PNP via a consultant. Which all provinces you applied? Have you mentioned in all application that you have applied for other also?

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manesh80 said:
Hi perry,

You informed earlier that you applied multiple PNP via a consultant. Which all provinces you applied? Have you mentioned in all application that you have applied for other also?
Yes i have applied to multiple PNP but i did not get any response from anyother PNP.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
perryC said:
Yes i have applied to multiple PNP but i did not get any response from anyother PNP.
Can u share consultant contact to enquire about other PNP possibility for me, I mean agent name or website address, will contact directly...thanks

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi Folks,

Last Nomination No is 177. We can assume remaining Quota=650-177=473 seats available for both EE stream(Demand and Experience)

Hope all 2015 guys will get Nominated. Good Luck