Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Paulosky said:
hi Miteshah how do you know u will be getting it today
Sir, being optimistic is the need of the day!!! You never know when the tunnel is ending, but it has to end somday. Have a great day buddy and hope for positive news today.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any new nomination for June applicants these days? Or has anyone who already got AOR received additional document request from NSOI? Just for your information, for my case, after AOR on June 8, no more communication.... :mad:

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
hope1nca said:
Is there any new nomination for June applicants these days? Or has anyone who already got AOR received additional document request from NSOI? Just for your information, for my case, after AOR on June 8, no more communication.... :mad:
When did your app reach NS? And wot additional info they asked in AOR?

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k.miteshshah said:
When did your app reach NS? And wot additional info they asked in AOR?
Reached on July 6. For AOR, it's just normal. Updated POF and a job description comparison table.

melvenb

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SDKD said:
Dear Friend,

Its Pre-AOR, thats why they told to confirm you didn't receive nomination from any other province. After your confirmation (reply for the NS mail) they will send you the AOR.

SDKD
Thanks for replying bro. Do they normally take time to reply back?

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
hope1nca said:
Reached on July 6. For AOR, it's just normal. Updated POF and a job description comparison table.
thats the additional document request they ask for what else do what nsoi to request for? if there is any other thing that requires clarification they will contact you

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
I believe you're about to get nomination. Maybe even this week.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Skywalker_RT said:
I believe you're about to get nomination. Maybe even this week.
On wot basis you can guess this. Any specific clues?

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Hello Perry
They have a protocol in place and all application will be processed depending upon where they are in queue. as you have already made entry in spreadsheet you can check as thats the only way we can have some idea to get AOR.
Once you will get AOR there is no way to know in how many days you will get nomination as it differs case to case.(Normally it takes 9-16 weeks)
Once you will get nomination, you will get ITA to submit your application for permanent residence, now it depends upon you how fast you apply for that you will get 60 days to apply for PR. once you will submit your PR application. Total approximate time CIC takes is 5 months.

Its a long process and need to have patience !!
All the best .

regards
D.
Thank you so much for your reply.

Vamsi_Deepika

Jun 20, 2016
Hello all!! this is vamsi here from India.. i have applied for NSNP last year and my application reached NSNP office on august 11th 2015.. recently on june 7th 2016 i got a mail from them asking if i have applied for any other province and i replied them saying no...understanding that next step is the assessment, when am i likely to receive the next mail from them?? and my job code is 2171.i hve experience as IT consultant for 6 years.... are there any chances of accepting or rejecting my application?

Thanks in advance

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melvenb said:
I submitted my NSNP application last 2015. This June 9 2016, I received an email from NSOI asking me to confirm if I have not accepted nomination from other provinces. Is it considered as an AOR?
I have received the same email. Reply back them what they have asked for. Good Luck.

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Today i talk to consultant and he just told me that till last month they got emails for June applicants.
But last week on June 18 when i received mail from NS, my consultant said he's receiving such mails from till December 2015 applicants also.
He said we are surprised what are the upto, coz they are sending these mails since last week.
So i think this is a good news. They might be in hurry to bind up all 2015 applications.
It's a great news. !!!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Vamsi_Deepika said:
Hello all!! this is vamsi here from India.. i have applied for NSNP last year and my application reached NSNP office on august 11th 2015.. recently on june 7th 2016 i got a mail from them asking if i have applied for any other province and i replied them saying no...understanding that next step is the assessment, when am i likely to receive the next mail from them?? and my job code is 2171.i hve experience as IT consultant for 6 years.... are there any chances of accepting or rejecting my application?

Thanks in advance
Hi Vamsi

As the email which you got is kind of pre-AOR mail just because NSOI is currently having too much backlog so initially what they are doing is sending preAOR email to everyone just to make sure actually how many number of applications are need to be processed in real as there are possibilities that many applicants who sent their application to NSOI got nominated by some other province or in process of nomination by other province. So do not include this preAOR email as processing step of your application.

Further to acknowledge you NSOI has protocol in place and all applications would be processed according to where they are in queue.
You may check the spreadsheet to have some idea when you may expect AOR from NSOI and also make your entry in spreadsheet cause that is the only way everyone here can estimate the time for getting AOR.
As per the details we have in our spreadsheet, July applicants are expecting AOR soon so keep checking the spreadsheet your turn will come soon as you are august applicant.

Please use following links:

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

Chances of accepting or rejecting application is not related to NOC as your NOC is in demand occupation list for this program you are good to go. They will match your job duties with the main statement and responsibilities described in that particular NOC you applied for.

regards
D

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hope1nca said:
Hello hope1nca

i do not think that anybody receive any nomination last week. I got my AOR mail on 14 june and replied them on 15 june and thereafter i did not receive any further communication.your are ahead of me hence, you will get communication from NSOI before me.Please inform the forum as soon as you will get any further mail.

Thankyou.