+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
hi skywalker any latest aor information on maybe whats group
There are still 2 weeks worth of applications pending nomination. I believe that before sending new AORs, they may first process most of these, maybe half of them. It's possible that we hear about some AORs in this week, but I think that next week is more likely to bring some news.

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Hi All,

I would like to know if I can change my NOC from 2151(Architect) to NOC 2253 (Drafting Technologists and Technicians) since my job description closely matches the NOC 2253 as well.I have a Masters Degree (ECA completed) in Architecture.

I want to make this change since NOC 2253 is in-demand and it matches my job description more or less and also I don't have to get a license to practice under NOC 2253 whereas under NOC 2151 which I'm not sure how to get the license.

Can anyone please advice me if I can submit my application with this change.Has anyone come across any difficulty in changing their NOC after submitting the application.

Thanks

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
Because the last nominations (to June applicants) came around 20-35 days after their AORs.
Hi skywalker, I hope so but I don't think my nomination will come so quickly. As I didn't get additional documents request till now.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
sheoran87 said:
Hello hope1nca

i do not think that anybody receive any nomination last week. I got my AOR mail on 14 june and replied them on 15 june and thereafter i did not receive any further communication.your are ahead of me hence, you will get communication from NSOI before me.Please inform the forum as soon as you will get any further mail.

Thankyou.
Hi can we all know what are the requirements mentioned in your AOR, was it new POF or some sort of NOC table matching?? Any thing else......????
Did you receive your file number??????

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
I am not a guru in these process but I think "my opinion" It's might be difficult to convince the nominee officer, cos its like a Medical doctor trying to go for nursing.....sure he can perform the duties of a Nurse. Your qualifications is higher than Noc 2253 though everything depends on the nominee officer. Try to mail or call them to know If you can Change the Noc, the reply I think you will get is a wait until an officer is working on your files,
Am talking from experience
pk910 said:
Hi All,

I would like to know if I can change my NOC from 2151(Architect) to NOC 2253 (Drafting Technologists and Technicians) since my job description closely matches the NOC 2253 as well.I have a Masters Degree (ECA completed) in Architecture.

I want to make this change since NOC 2253 is in-demand and it matches my job description more or less and also I don't have to get a license to practice under NOC 2253 whereas under NOC 2151 which I'm not sure how to get the license.

Can anyone please advice me if I can submit my application with this change.Has anyone come across any difficulty in changing their NOC after submitting the application.

Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
Hi skywalker, I hope so but I don't think my nomination will come so quickly. As I didn't get additional documents request till now.
You may as well not get request for additional documents at all. Those requests are only necessary when the officer is not convinced that your documents are sufficient.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai,

Seeing their Pre-AOR, I thought they will start the process soon and could hear good news at the nearest. But its disgusting..... :(
Didn't hear any news after that.... :( :-[

SDKD

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
SDKD said:
Hai,

Seeing their Pre-AOR, I thought they will start the process soon and could hear good news at the nearest. But its disgusting..... :(
Didn't hear any news after that.... :( :-[

SDKD
Don't worry. They are working everybody's case in a queue.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
pk910 said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Hi pK

My personal suggestion leave it whatever you chose.As it is kind of something which would show you are not confident about what you want to do and you were not much serious about your application when you were completing the application form, it shows that you did not check the duties and main sentence describe in that particular NOC you chose.
Moreover if nominee officer would think that your duties are more similar to another NOC he will inform you the job duties and responsibilities are not good enough to satisfy the NOC you applied for andif its similar to NOC you wished to chose now, nominee officer would confirm that and may be that time you may discuss with him But as per me this is not a right time to play with your application.

I rarely find someone who would like to change his or her NOC, like its something you chose for your application not anyone else, as I remember there was one guy who also post the same query couple of days before. I am not sure what he did, you can check previous posts

regards
D

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
@Admin....

Is there any chance of sending back unprocessed application by NSOI as we can see from spreadsheet that they were reluctant in processing demand stream received after May 2015 if the Quota is filled up? Or do they consider for 2017?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manesh80 said:
@Admin....

Is there any chance of sending back unprocessed application by NSOI as we can see from spreadsheet that they were reluctant in processing demand stream received after May 2015 if the Quota is filled up? Or do they consider for 2017?
Actually, they are already processing applications from July. As they carried 2015's applications to 2016, I see no reason why they would do it differently next year. After all, they are likely to have processed the majority of applications already.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
You may as well not get request for additional documents at all. Those requests are only necessary when the officer is not convinced that your documents are sufficient.
I see, there's wisdom behind this statement of yours Skywalker_RT. I suppose this extra document thing is relative to ones document deficiency and incongrency of information therein, rather than a protocol. But, it seems everyone that has received AOR eventually got additional doc request. Hope it isn't a protocol afterall.

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Dear skywalker
Kindly, can you add me to the what's upp group?!
This is my phone number +972528057084
I have added my information in the spread sheet
Many thanks

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Hi pK

My personal suggestion leave it whatever you chose.As it is kind of something which would show you are not confident about what you want to do and you were not much serious about your application when you were completing the application form, it shows that you did not check the duties and main sentence describe in that particular NOC you chose.
Moreover if nominee officer would think that your duties are more similar to another NOC he will inform you the job duties and responsibilities are not good enough to satisfy the NOC you applied for andif its similar to NOC you wished to chose now, nominee officer would confirm that and may be that time you may discuss with him But as per me this is not a right time to play with your application.

I rarely find someone who would like to change his or her NOC, like its something you chose for your application not anyone else, as I remember there was one guy who also post the same query couple of days before. I am not sure what he did, you can check previous posts

regards
D
Hi drajpoot , I see from the checklist that it took more than four months for you to get nomination after AOR. Why was it so long?