+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

amit0895

Jun 11, 2016
Thanks D for your Prompt reply

Can you please elaborate, how can we justify, we are ready to provide undertaking that my wife will be shifting to Nova Scotia after completing her education.

Will this help....??

Any better suggestion.....????

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
amit0895 said:
Thanks D for your Prompt reply

Can you please elaborate, how can we justify, we are ready to provide undertaking that my wife will be shifting to Nova Scotia after completing her education.

Will this help....??

Any better suggestion.....????
I do understand your intention and situation, unfortunately they do not accept any undertaking as you know we have very bad image cause people used to do this a lot they got nomination and once they get PR they moved in different province where they actually wanted to move so its not they are hard or rude or strict, its we who made them like this.
So there questions would be genuine and if you will put yourself in their boots you will also do the same with someone like you for example they will ask you why do you not want to settle in Ontario as your wife is studying there and must be more opportunities for her in that province? Depending upon your answer they may ask you why did your wife did not chose Nova Scotia when she decided to study in Canada(This would be mine first question If I would be Nominee officer in your case) So you need to show them and provide them some strong proofs that you really want to move and that is why you are doing many efforts in that direction.

I do not know much about your situation and application background so hard to suggest you anything but there are many points which nominee officer considered before nominating you not only because your wife is studying in Ontario. My experience was whatever they ask is always genuine question cause if you think in their point of view you would have the same question.
So just start thinking in their point of view and try to find answer and try to get some proof which can support your real intention.

Consider yourself a nominee officer as you know everything about you and start asking question from you regarding intention to settle in Nova Scotia write all question in paper. and then try to figure out what you should do to convince.

regards
D.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Haadiya said:
Hi . Is there any interview process during nomination??
No! But for sure if nominee officer have any doubts there would be email communications till he will not convinced.

regards
D.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
No! But for sure if nominee officer have any doubts there would be email communications till he will not convinced.

regards
D.
yup - they definitely reach out to confirm your dedication to the province and WILL deny your application if they're not convinced.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
k.miteshshah said:
Actually most of the people got this email asking for confirmation, on 6th june. And they asked to reply till 20th June. I dont no why and how u got this mail lately bcos ppl who have sent their app in dec also got this mail on 6th june. Did they also asked you the same with same 20th june deadline?

Did you got this mail in ur mail box or in ur consultant's mailbox?
hi miteshah have u gotten aor from NS

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Paulosky said:
hi miteshah have u gotten aor from NS
Still Waiting bro. But today i will be getting it. Will definatly update here once 1 get it.

melvenb

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I submitted my NSNP application last 2015. This June 9 2016, I received an email from NSOI asking me to confirm if I have not accepted nomination from other provinces. Is it considered as an AOR?

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
melvenb said:
I submitted my NSNP application last 2015. This June 9 2016, I received an email from NSOI asking me to confirm if I have not accepted nomination from other provinces. Is it considered as an AOR?
its a pre aor i know u replied immediately they will send the aor when did ur file reach NS

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
melvenb said:
When did your application reached Nova Scotia?

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
melvenb said:
What is the exact date of your app reaching NS. And exactly wen did you got this mail? Did you got this mail in your Mail box or your Consultant got this mail?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
melvenb said:
Dear Friend,

Its Pre-AOR, thats why they told to confirm you didn't receive nomination from any other province. After your confirmation (reply for the NS mail) they will send you the AOR.

SDKD