Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Haadiya said:
Hi Mitesh,

I too am waiting for AOR. Application filled on 29th July under Noc 1111.

Please let me know if you see any progress.

Thanks
Sure buddy.

Btw r u an Indian Chartered Accountant?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ileal said:
Hi everyone,

I am a silent follower of this forum and I would just like to thank you guys for helping me through this application even by just reading your significant posts and queries, it helped a lot. Here's my timeline:

NOC Code - 3012
Application sent and received - June 2015
Pre-AOR - Feb 23, 2016
AOR - May 11, 2016
Additional Doc request - June 1, 2016
Additional Doc sent -June 4-12, 2016
Nomination - June 16, 2016

I wish everyone the best of luck. Keep your faith. God bless!

Regards...
Congratulations friend!

About your data, you're gonna need to add to spreadsheet yourself. Use the entry form link in my signature for that and it will create an appropriate entry there. Then, you'll just need to update us when you get the dreamed ITA!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kushal_75 said:
Hi,

Thank you all for your wishes. The last digits are 16x. what does this figure indicate Skywalker? That 16x numbers of Demand stream have been processed up to now for 2016 quota?

Cheers and thanks to all!!! :)

K
Exactly. As Manesh said, it means that you are the 16xth person to be nominated by NS Demand from this year's quota. Therefore, there are still almost 500 nominations available, except for those already given to NS Experience applicants. So far, we don't know how many of them are, but there are certainly many less than Demand applicants, according both to last year's last nomination shared, NSOI itself and the fact that they are nominated much faster than us.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Note to all those wanting to be added to the Whatsapp group:

I can't add those who aren't already NS Demand applicants. If you have applied, please add your entry to the spreadsheet, using the entry form link in my signature. Or, at least, post your timeline here. Thanks for your attention.

JJCorps

Jan 30, 2016
Hi all, I would like to thank all of you such good buddies for helping and guiding me on every step for my NSNP process to PR. Just to share with you good new that I have received Passport Request Letter on 15th June. It was exactly 2 months and 19 days. I am preparing to submit my passports on 19th June. I would like to wish all of you guys best of luck in your journey to new home, called Nova Scotia. Cheers

mide4life

Jun 14, 2016
JJCorps said:
Hi all, I would like to thank all of you such good buddies for helping and guiding me on every step for my NSNP process to PR. Just to share with you good new that I have received Passport Request Letter on 15th June. It was exactly 2 months and 19 days. I am preparing to submit my passports on 19th June. I would like to wish all of you guys best of luck in your journey to new home, called Nova Scotia. Cheers
Congrats.....can you please share your timelines. Tnx

Enlighten_bd

Feb 29, 2016
JJCorps said:
[/congratulations! !!! Please share your time line]

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hope1nca said:
hi, drajpoot, if your NOC in EE is different with the one you applied to NS, do you mean NSOI doesn't check our EE file before giving an nomination?
No I never mean like that NSOI will do assessment according to NOC you mentioned in your application form, it does not matter what NOC you mentioned in your EE profile. However Once you will get nomination you must mention the same NOC in your EE profile before accepting nomination through EE profile. This instruction you will get by Email from NSOI.

If you see question of Rakeshjogi, he is asking to change his NOC in his application for nomination so that's why I was asking him if he knew that his employment documents matched with NOC 2174 which he chose in EE profile too than why did hi chose NOC 2173 for application to get nomination from NSOI

Regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
JJCorps said:
Great!!!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello Everyone

Information regarding Proof of funds:

Submit your bank statement which should contain at least transaction of last 6 months. This statement covers your current balance too in your account. and quite enough to fulfill requirements of CIC and NSOI both.
But if you can get letter from your bank mentioning following details then it would be an additional support to your application:
Opening date of your account
Current balance of your account.
Account number
Type of account
account holder name

Additionally you may provide same letter from all your banks in which you have saving accounts or current accounts which would give more strength to your application.

regards
D

JJCorps

Jan 30, 2016
mide4life said:
Congrats.....can you please share your timelines. Tnx
I am happy to share my timeline as:
NOC Code - 1121
Application sent - 23rd May 2015
Application received - 27th May 2015
Pre-AOR/ AOR - 20th Jan 2016
EE profile recreated - 22nd Jan 2016
EE profile sent - 25th Jan 2016
Additional Doc request - 11th Feb 2016
Nomination - 26th Feb 2016
ITA received - 9th March 2016 (EE draw 29)
PR application submission - 29th Mar 2016
Passport Request received - 15th June
:) :) :)